Deuterium Energetics Limited

• LENR IS now considered part of known science by the US patent office.

NASA's work clearly supports and validates what the Applicants have been asserting since 2005, that at the molecular and atomic level concepts of temperature and pressure are not well understood and that confinement of deuterium at the atomic level can overcome the Coloumb forces and create the conditions needed to induce fusion.

As a result the Examiner can no longer credibly assert that Applicants' invention is 'contrary to known science".

• Please provide a link where this is stated by USPTO.

Most recent cases I can find are still iffy at best. If you have a look at US13/089,986, the examiner somewhat takes into account the NASA article but refuses to apply it to the case at hand. Granted that that position is much better than what often comes out of the USPTO, but that’s far from a « recognition ».

• Most recent cases I can find are still iffy at best. If you have a look at US13/089,986, the examiner somewhat takes into account the NASA article but refuses to apply it to the case at hand. Granted that that position is much better than what often comes out of the USPTO, but that’s far from a « recognition ».

Was on my phone yesterday but the below passage is the most hopeful I can get out of the current appeal case in 13/089,986.

Note that the NASA study is not said to be "pathological science" by the Examiner who just notes that it has no bearing on the case at hand. This may open the possibility to use the NASA study where the to-be-patented invention is closer to what NASA demonstrated.

• Applicant further states this 2021 work at NASA proves that...

...a certain (dendritic) structure formed...

The NASA PineScie (dendritic) theoretical (see GEC Space Act Agreement) underpinnings for LENR reactor designs have yet to be published for us to see. Search: Vladimir Pines "Dendrites" "Lunar" "Hot and Cold Fusion"

I keep looking.

NASA announced these groups as holding LENR patents that have been granted. Perhaps citing these will help the Applicants.

LENR patent holders include: Airbus, Google, Leonardo, Brillouin, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Widom-Larsen, Boeing, MIT, and the U.S. Navy. -end quote

Perhaps those patents Reviewer's comments are helpful in establishing the high art of science popularly called 'Cold Fusion'. Recently named "Hot and Cold Fusion" by the NASA LCF group. Hot and Cold fusion... the thermal boundary layer where dendritic energetics of Pines come into play perhaps?

• There is no proof provided USPTO accepts LENR related patent applications.

This opinion (no proof) is open for debate here on this thread.

I suppose you might have mispoke?

I think you can look at the Global Energy Corporation website and see the Navy patent granted by USPTO. At GEC you are provided a link to their team at NASA LCF. There you find the paper that is part of the debate between the Reviewer and the Applicants

The Applicants of that patent are the group who are the subject of this thread. They focus somewhat on NASA LCF...

WHY

If this comment is off base

By all means

Move it

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.