NASA’s Lattice Confined Fusion (LCF)

• Well written article. NASA has attracted some attention with their LCF, but considering how significant this development is it has not gotten nearly as much as it deserves.

If you look at the comments section you will see a lot of backlash, they are facing the same, if not more, skepticism than the original work of Pons and Fleischmann.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• IEEE Power and Energy Society

A non profit no less. Anyone here a member? A presence in their Society is desirable perhaps? If a member of IEEE you will be accepted, perhaps your knowledge welcomed by them i.e. ICCF-24, Solid State Fusion Summit, ARPA-E, etc.

Also

If in New Orleans this April

CMNS Energy Tech will be showcased here... soon.

LOOK AHEAD

IEEE PES T&D rotates every two years around the country. Future dates and locations:

MAY 6-9, 2024 Anaheim, California

MAY 4-7, 2026 Chicago, Illinois

APRIL 24-27, 2028 Atlanta, Georgia

IEEE PES T&D 2022

April 25-28, 2022 New Orleans, Louisiana

https://www.ieeet-d.org/

IEEE 2022 Energy Event - 2022 Energy Conference

The Premiere Gathering of T&D Professionals. Register Now to Save w/ Early Bird Pricing. Unmatched Technical Education, Backed by IEEE. Design & Manage the Grid of Tomorrow. Product Demos. Earn PDH/CEU Certificates. Over 550 Exhibitors. Education.

Held just once every two years, the IEEE PES T&D Conference & Exposition is sponsored by the IEEE Power & Energy Society—the world’s largest forum for sharing the latest technological developments in the electric power industry.

2022 HOST UTILITY: ENTERGY NEW ORLEANS

entergy_h_rgb_2021-1024x256.png

In addition to IEEE Power & Energy Society, each event is supported and planned by volunteers from the industry, including leadership from a local Host Utility, which helps ensure insights and solutions delivered to attendees are relevant and impactful to their day-to-day work.

Entergy New Orleans will serve as the Host Utility for 2022, helping to produce an exceptional lineup of learning opportunities and experiences that offer value to professionals at every stage of their career.

• I would like to add.

Currently LENR society has a lot of reactro so I think someone wiite the REVIEW to summarize the variety and it mustbt be categorized by the mechsnism of the reactprs. As I explaied before NASA reactor is to use Er which has no capability to absorb hydrogen so NASA's design is not the fusion in the metal.

So the it is easier for the inventor of the reactor to summarise the original mechanism of the reactor to design.

Therefore I strongly recommend Cold Fusion community to published the revuew papaer by inventor(designer) of the reactro by themseves and Cold Fusion(LENR Forum) Community menber to gather abd edit the paper and pubisshed to the journal.

I thisnk that it is important to have the standard model of Cold Fusion by our LENR FORUM(Comminity).

Becauee as I reported currently nuclear pnhyscs has a serious mistakes(No neutron as a fundamental partivcle and nucleus is constituted by proton and electron and no neutrino(neutrino is not the fundamental particle but it must be radiation).

Thus before the correction of this mistake, LENR society must have the standard model of LENR by ourselves.

Link(Correct nucleus model and neutron model based on transmutation experiment of cold fusion(IWAMURA).

d is two protons.

So we must conclude the mechanism of Cold Fusion to correct the incorrect nucleus modef by nuclear physics.

The above resulta(d is two protobs) is based on the smallD2 mechanism of Cold FUsion(MINE).

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/359394994_Correct_Nucleus_Model_proved_by_Transmutation_experiment_with_Cold_Fusion_Neutron_to_be_Tightly_Bound_Proton-Electron_Pair_and_Nucleus_to_be_Constituted_by_Protons_and_Internal_Electrons_and_no_neutri

NASA'sMechanism is the same of mine as I interpret in the below paper.

They used Er not to absorb hydrogen probably H(D) to be confined at the space of ER particles.

Thus I think that the bond compression causes the cold fusion

Cold Fusion Mechanism of Bond Compression

(PDF) Cold Fusion Mechanism of Bond Compression
    PDF | On Aug 19, 2021, Noriyuki Kodama published Cold Fusion Mechanism of Bond Compression | Find, read and cite all the research you need on ResearchGate
    www.researchgate.net

As I explained the original designe can cause the different mechanism so all of the mechanism of the reactro need to be discussed oepnly in the meeting and summarize the minutes of the discussion.

• @nkodama- whilst we all need to standardise our joint approaches to LENR, we might miss something that pure empirical experiments reveal. Like Randall Mills use of Sn rather than liquid Ag. Or are you certain that the Er lattice co-deposition with deuterium does not exist? Surely the Er lattice absorbs D when co-deposited at NASA? They must surely have a rational explanation for using Erbium rather than Pd or Ni? Another question I have heard that Richard Dinan (a hot fusionist) has suddenly changed his tack from hot fusion to designing rocket engines instead! Why?

• Quantized inertia, Tesla, breacktrought in the unterstanding of electric field, Boeing, tested and validated on low orbit environments.

Sounds a bit like the EM drive, but I agree that confirming the millinewtons of thrust measured with an analogue system to avoid digital glitches was a clever move to gain support for the idea. However, I fail to see the relevance for this thread, perhaps you can explain Ahlfors ?

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Sounds a bit like the EM drive, but I agree that confirming the millinewtons of thrust measured with an analogue system to avoid digital glitches was a clever move to gain support for the idea. However, I fail to see the relevance for this thread, perhaps you can explain Ahlfors ?

Against Ahlfors will, I moved it here from the Playground. It involved space propulsion. Who knows, maybe NASA will read it and get an idea.

• GEC seem to be doing very well - but what exactly are nano-mites? Co-deposited Pd and deuterium?

Yes

I agree GEC is doing well... cracked the cold fusion puzzle.

The claims made by GEC might seem outlandish, certainly the boldest made by any group including Leonardo Corporation. I believe the claims made by GEC in Guam 2011/12 are sincere, true and factual.

Nano Mites?

No idea No information

Clueless till reading your last pondering question.

Yes co-deposited Pd and deuterium nanobits would provide a nuclear dense energetic kick if nano fission or fusion events occur and desist. CONSIDER such in spacecraft propellant.

GEC seem to be doing very well - but what exactly are nano-mites? Co-deposited Pd and deuterium?

• MRI not called NMR

Yes

CONSIDER

Martin Fleishmann as the discoverer of Raman Scattering and the grandfather of nuclear resonant imaging NRI... For which he received the (ironically) the Palladium Medal.

I hope he posthumously receives it again for 'cold fusion'.

I believe he understood that both high energy nano fission and nano fusion events, as well as other little understood nuclear (Superconductivity, Casimir Force Amplification, Dendritic Boundary Phase) and possibly other, beyond atomic energy, transmutation events may be occurring in the nuclear reactive environment of CMNS experiments.

• ........and I hope Leif Holmlid and co-workers at what used to be Norront Fusion receive a Nobel Prize for their work on Rydberg Matter, ultradense hydrogen/deuterium and showing that negative muons can be generated at reasonably low temperatures. His TOF (time of flight) studies coupled with the separation of positive and negative muons within electric fields kinda clinches the point. As Sakharov's studies showed once you have a critical density of negative muons trapped in a lattice or in a plasma, we can have fusion, or a high density of NAE's. The quest is to find the best materials to contain and control this explosive release of energy!

• Dr Richard* Thanks

Rydberg Matter, ultradense hydrogen/deuterium and showing that negative muons can be generated at reasonably low temperatures. His TOF (time of flight) studies coupled with the separation of positive and negative muons within electric fields kinda clinches the point.

other, beyond atomic energy, transmutation events may be occurring in the nuclear reactive environment of CMNS experiments.

I have confidence in your understanding and grasp the basics. So much has been added to physics since Pons and Fleischmann began their collegiate studies. If only they knew then what we know now....

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.