Invención Chilena “Aqua reactor” posiblemente del tipo de Santilli

• Official Post

Estoy poniendo aquí este desarrollo chileno que propone un “reactor” que “genera energía” mezclando agua e hidrocarburos de desecho (aceite de motor usado).

La descripción del sistema me parece que omite detalles clave como la fuente de energía que se utiliza para elevar la temperatura para generar la termólisis que permite la generación del syngas que genera este reactor para quemar. Es en este sentido que se despierta mi sospecha que este reactor pueda estar usando algún proceso parecido o análogo al que publicó e intentó comercializar por muchos años nuestro conocido Dr. Ruggero Santilli que generaba “magnegas” haciendo pasar un arco eléctrico de alta energía a través de cualquier líquido rico en carbono mezclado con agua. Santilli mantiene (Y ha provisto evidencia) que la energía que se recupera al usar el magnegas como combustible más el calor del proceso de transformación del residuo líquido industrial o agua servida en magnegas es 5 veces la energía eléctrica que consume el proceso.

La omisión (en mi opinión, ex profeso) de la eficiencia energética de esta invención chilena, me hace pensar que puede haber una anomalía energética en el proceso del “aqua reactor” en este sentido, de otro modo, el proceso no presentaría ninguna ventaja ya que gastar energía para Quemar residuos de aceite con agua, no constituiría una fuente de energía sino que sería una combustión limpia, en el mejor de los casos.

http://www.aquareactor.cl/

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

http://www.aquareactor.cl/patentado-internacionalmente/

There's a video on the website, with English subtitles. It's an interesting bit of chemistry (overlooking the fact that the inventor claims to be dissociating water at 650c - which would be a good trick if you could do it ). There aren't any visible places for a plasma / arc input that I can see, though it might exist on the side of the machine that we can't see, but something is obviously raising the temperature in each stage Oil and water emulsions are known to burn well if pre-heated - in fact trials using this mix were carried out using heavy industrial engines in the UK in the 1920's. On the face of it this looks like pretty standard pyrolysis to syngas - and many of those systems use added water to increase the light fraction hydrocarbons / syngas outputs.

I think this deserves to be watched as one way to burn old oil,, but somehow I'm not expecting a miracle.

• Official Post

Totally agreed Alan Smith, and is highly probably that I am reading too much into this, and is indeed old school tech that were only that, is almost embarrassing to be making much hype about.

What called my attention, tho, is that from what is said, and most importantly, from what is not said, one can derive a glaring incoherence.

Is this glare what got me interested and the total and seemingly purposeful omission of any kind of technical explanation on how the temperatures are generated, both in the website of the company and the many interviews that one can find about.

This made me instantly think on the possibility they are doing something that might generate an energetic anomaly.

Santilli claims he can process mixtures of water and waste oil (or any carbon rich liquid waste) and even sewage with his “hadronic reactor” to create a syngas that he calls magnegas, that burns clean. He also claims and has provided evidence (wether one believes or not, he has been able to gather evidence from independent private labs for his claims) that the process, taking in account the energy used to process the waste at high temperatures with a high energy DC welder using graphite electrodes, and the energy that can be obtained from burning the gas, generates a “commercial overunity” in the sense that the energy that can be recovered is 5 times the electric energy used.

The peculiar
    language and wording employed by this Chilean company in their presentation, and again, the glaring omissions, lead me to think they are trying to imply something similar to what Santilli says, without saying it.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.