О переходе к безуглеродной энергетике на основе холодного ядерного синтеза Подробности: https://regnum.ru/news/polit/3049598.html Любое использование материалов допускается только при наличии гиперссылки на ИА REGNUM.

• Доклад президента Французского общества ядерных исследований в конденсированных средах (SFSNMC) Жака Руэрав «Может ли LENR изменить мир?»

Подробности: https://regnum.ru/news/polit/3049598.html

Любое использование материалов допускается только при наличии гиперссылки на ИА REGNUM.

https://regnum.ru/news/polit/3049598.html

• Educating article with excellent references (using Google translate).

From my view a few highlights to emphesize:

1) Striking (forcasting) curve of gas combined cycle power energy technology:
    (e.g. motivates why Russian gas is massively imported by the EU)

2) Reference #8: "Excess heat evolution from nanocomposite samples under exposure to hydrogen isotope gases", link. The progress in Japan is quite impressive.

3) Reference #9: "Basic Design Considerations for Industrial LENR Reactors ", link. Shows what to deal with when LENR processes tend to get out of control with increasing temperatures.

• Нет! Нужно найти новую энергию на основе геологических данных, за счет которых появляются шаровые конкреции, вот это будет энергия века! А эти источники не очень будут баловать народ, быстро все будет

исчезать, это еще не та энергия!

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Rob Woudenberg

The file you shared with the title "Biberian" bothers me a lot !

It's easy to copy/paste other people's work and make it seem like it's your job or that you are involved in it.

In the same way, it's easy to draw lines in all directions, write and write as many can do, as Jacques Ruer skillfully knows how to do.

We want to see their results, real, and not their usual comm.

At a time when everyone wants to wash whiter than white, the real work remains that of those who have things to share even if they may appear questionable.

When you want to test a Lenr replicator, look at his hands color, if they are dirty from lab grease, or if they are polished by rubbing the pen (or mouse) on the hand.

• I was also there at last ICCF, but as JedRothwell would rather we talk about the Mizuno R20 than Russ Georges, i guess, I invite you to ask your friend to share his results with community on this topic ... rather than his beautiful empty charts.

Я тоже был там на последнем ICCF, но поскольку JedRothwell предпочел бы, чтобы мы говорили о Mizuno R20, а не о Руссе Джорджесе, я приглашаю вас попросить вашего друга поделиться своими результатами с сообществом по этому вопросу ... а не его красивая пустая графика.

Вот нашел кажется свое фото, наверное он и есть....

Вот нашел кажется свое фото, наверное он и есть....

• У всех свои секреты, извини.

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.