RIP Dr M. 'Chino' Srinavasan.

• Official Post

Another pioneer has passed away. I only met Chino (as he urged me to call him) once, but he was charming and full of life and ideas. The message below is part of one from his family.

It is with a heavy heart I inform you of the demise of Dr. M. Srinivasan on August 31. He passed away at this home in Chennai early this morning after a few weeks of declining health, surrounded by his children and grandchildren. He was 83.

• The kingdom of heaven to him, I remember him from Russia, India Chinai and many other Russian conferences.

• The Indian community is renowned in a lot of different fields for at least 2 qualities, competence and discretion .. I know it, I am French.

This "departure" again... highlights the Lenr biggest problem, the succession !

Unfortunately, often the youngest are only the ones who are starting to retire.

• Bob Grenyer post ECW

is with great sadness that we report that Dr. Mahadevan Srinivasan has passed away, 31 August 2020.
    A leader in the field of LENR from 1989 when he was a principal researcher at the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre in India and conducted the earliest successful Pd D 'Cold Fusion' research there. He later went on to be a regular presence and contributor to international conferences including Hosting in his beloved Chennai, in Southern India, where he passed away surrounded by his children and grandchildren aged 83. A positive and energetic person, 'Chino' as he was affectionately called, was a special friend to the MFMP project. He supported the publication of our work in an Indian Journal and invited MFMP to discuss our experience at Mumbai Technical University at the beginning of 2017, which ultimately lead to the projects relationship with Suhas Ralkar and the ECCO technologies. Sample analysis stemming from this meeting resulted in new understanding of LENR in cavitation, water flow discharge and gas corona discharge systems. One of his most significant contributions to the field was the data that he held for many years, but finally released at ICCF-20 in Sendai, Japan - where he revealed for the first time that an industrial arc furnace in India had produced 4 tonnes of excess metals (Si,Fe) for 11 weeks with no ill effects to workers in reactions similar to those observed by the Japanese researcher George Ohsawa in carbon arc discharges and in NOVA experiments conducted by the MFMP. He will be greatly missed. Mahadevan Srinivasan - 4 tons/day transmutation — disq.us

• I thank MFMP for putting its avant-garde work concerning Oshawa or the excess of metal produced by iron / silicon manufacturing.

What is very curious is that this phenomenon cannot exist even as reported by a researcher from the very beginning.

The fashionable beliefs are so still stuck to Pd/D way and corresponding metallic lattice.

Yet in this event, we meet many interesting things:

high power discharge, free electrons produced ?

Liquid amorphous metal but above all iron, one of main Lenr catalysts, and silicon, which remains the main semiconductor already used .

We could therefore expect a free electrons production accelerated again by the silicon gap.

They could become relativistic and therefore help transmutations by screening effect.

Unfortunately the Indian speakers seem less powerful than others.

• Official Post

I recall having read around the time of ICCF 22 some comments of Bob Greenyer who highlighted the results presented by Dr. Srinavasan and was sad and a bit upset (if I recall correctly) that he decided to not present that data for so much time, basically because he feared that no one would believe him due to the lack of excess heat and radiation.

I also am of the broad view that LENR is not confined to lattice, albeit it can happen there, as expression of a phenomena with a much broader context, but I am also aware this broader view is not popular among classic LENR guard.

I know Oshawa’s results are not really conclusive, but I have seen data from Santilli that mimics what Oshawa found (finding of iron And silica in the Graphite electrodes of his hadronic reactors while processing hydrogen to produce transmutation and what he though were neutrons but now calls “composite particles”).

This also seems to be supported by Stankovic’s findings on the graphite exposed to the HHO flame. The thing is that measuring contents of elements in solids is always questioned as potential initial contamination on the graphite that somehow migrates of coalesces under the effect of the plasma.

On a different but related kind of experiments, Cardone’s team also found transmutations in parts of Iron bars submitted to ultrasound to induce cavitation. But again the impossibility of knowing how pure the iron is to begin with, and the assumed impossibility of finding transmutation under these conditions, makes their data easily brushed under the rug.

Hence, it’s no wonder that Srinavasan sat on this data for a good while and hesitated to publish it until 2017.

• I recall having read around the time of ICCF 22 some comments of Bob Greenyer who [...]

On a different but related kind of experiments, Cardone’s team also found transmutations in parts of Iron bars submitted to ultrasound to induce cavitation. But again the impossibility of knowing how pure the iron is to begin with, and the assumed impossibility of finding transmutation under these conditions, makes their data easily brushed under the rug.

Hence, it’s no wonder that Srinavasan sat on this data for a good while and hesitated to publish it until 2017.

I'm very happy to find myself involved in the middle of this kinds of studies. Cardone was not able to come to ANV4 but prof. Cherubini had spoken for him (I'm sorry but in italian

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    )

I agree it's important to know the purity of the metal (not only iron) submitted to ultrasounds... to have excelent measures

• Official Post

I'm very happy to find myself involved in the middle of this kinds of studies. Cardone was not able to come to ANV4 but prof. Cherubini had spoken for him (I'm sorry but in italian

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    )

I agree it's important to know the purity of the metal (not only iron) submitted to ultrasounds... to have excelent measures

Yes, thanks Claudio Pace , I have been looking the videos on your channel, I can understand Italian very well, but the subtitles in English also help. I have followed with much attention the work of Cardone et all, IMHO is outstanding, but so controversial, that most prefer to dismiss it. I for one, am trying to replicate it.

• Official Post

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.