Hydrogen based LENR principles, an attempt to categorise.

• This thread aims to discuss which different Hydrogen based LENR principles exist and how they might work.

By no means it will be complete from this initial post. It’s meant to gather insights and knowledge from forum members as a kind of ‘wishdom of the crowd’.

Proposed LENR principles:

• Metal lattice based
    • Plasma based
    • Others?

Metal lattice based.

Two sub categories:

– Metal lattice absorption of hydrogen atoms

– Collected condensed hydrogen (Ultra Dense Hydrogen) in defective lattice locations

Metal lattice absorption:

Example: NASA’s lattice confinement fusion.

Hydrogen atoms are stored within a metal lattice at a certain density.

(Source: NASA)

Two effects:

- D-D fusions

- Metal transmutations

Collected condensed hydrogen:

Example: publication by Holmlid, Miley, Yang:

Source: Ultrahigh-density deuterium of Rydberg matter clusters

for inertial confinement fusion targets, Holmlid, Miley, Yang

Condensed Hydrogen is clustered at lattice defects.

Triggering may release high energy particles which in turn may cause fusion and/or transmutations.

See also other Ultra Dense Hydrogen publications by Holmlid.

Plasma based

– Mono gas type plasma

– Multiple gas type plasma

- Others?

Examples: Brilliant Light Power, Safire/Aureon

Mechanisms:

To be discussed.

• On the basis of plasma from ball nodules underground, it is necessary to insert a ball lightning into a special reactor and run it under a pressure of 100-200 atm. and 100 degrees Celsius, where all the plasma will fit into the reactor and give voltage to the stator. It's very simple, just look at how various nodules were formed, they will help us create plasma!

• Here is my insight and knowledge of hydrogen based LENR. It would be in your other category.

The basis is energizing dipole nuclear resonance. It was used by Paul Brown for transmutation. See Paul M Brown, Transmutation of Nuclear Waste Products Using Giant Dipole Resonant Gamma Rays, 1999, Infinite Energy, Vol 4, page 23,63.

When an atom’s nuclear dipole is increased, the coulomb barrier to fusion is decreased. This is modeled by adding a charge shielding factor to the equation used to predict the strength of the coulomb barrier for a particular target and projectile. One consequence of the increase in the nuclear dipole is a stronger magnetic field for the atom. It is well known that the magnetic field is a consequence of movement of a charge relative to a dipole. It is not well known that spin does not remove the movement of electron charge relative to the nuclear dipole. For a better understanding of spin see What is spin?: American Journal of Physics: Vol 54, No 6 (scitation.org) So, the usual electron spin and an increase in the nuclear dipole causes an extreme magnetic field in an atom compared to the same atom without such a nuclear dipole.

Hydrogen is a means of introducing energy to a nuclear dipole. Ionization of hydrogen creates phats and density hydrogen states based on absorption of phats. Pharis Williams developed phat photon theory. I discovered the probable existence of 240 accessible states to produce dense hydrogen between hydrogen ionization (13.578925 ev) and formation of a neutron (0.782460693 Mev). For each phat photon, there is a corresponding dense hydrogen state. A weak force interaction creates a relativistic dilation of time and contacting of space which is the cause of the dense hydrogen state. The energy in these states can transfer from outside the nucleus to inside the nucleus and can transfer to other nuclei which happen to have phat states which closely match those of hydrogen. These highly magnetic states of atoms cluster due to magnet-to-magnet bonding. The figure in your post would be an example of these magnetic clusters. Since the clusters form whether the ionized hydrogen is in a matrix or not, these clusters will form in a gas state.

To prove cold fusion by the formation of these magnetic clusters one needs to do mass balance and stoichiometry based on before and after composition. This is easy to do. I have explained it several times in this forum. To date, no one in this forum has questioned the math of my analysis. You can review the details using the reference to my profile. If you want to do the math for yourself use figure 7 in the following reference: US20120033775A1 - Method and apparatus for intermediate controlled fusion processes - Google Patents. The assumption of atom-to-atom bonding as magnet to magnet is used to identify unknowns based on the most probable magnetic combinations. Any magnet can bond to any magnet; the usual bonding rules between atoms do not apply to this explanation of magnetic bonding. Hence, the bonding here is vastly different from Santilli’s magnecules. Figure 7 is for an electric arc between carbon electrodes through a mixture of deuterium and atmospheric gas.

Per the reference by Paul Brown, the energy that can be put into the nuclear dipole increases with the number of nucleons. Hence, it is not surprising that the detailed analysis indicates fusion to oxygen as the target and neutrons and deuterium as projectiles. (I show the detailed reaction sequence in the reference in my profile). The whole reaction sequence starts with photodisintegration of deuterium. That photodisintegration requires a dipole resonance energy that more likely originates from an energized oxygen nucleus that from a dense hydrogen or some multibody interaction from the hydrogen cluster.

Here is a summary of some of the surprises of this method of fusion. These surprises and the analysis from which they come are also in the reference in my profile.

1)      An electric arc between carbon electrodes through water causes the same reaction sequence as when the arc was through a mixture of deuterium and atmospheric gas, just substitute 2 protium for a deuterium. So, hydrogen in water effectively substitutes for deuterium.

2)      The expected free energy from Kidman type reactions does not happen despite a measured stoichiometry and therefore verifiable transmutation. Per Gibbs free energy equation, the lack of heat suggests the energy is lost as entropy. It may not be obvious, but energy converted back to mass that is in an immobilized form would be hidden by the entropy term. That immobilized antimatter (IAM) would be a fuel. If reintroduced to an atom’s nucleus, this strange radiation or a so called “EVO” produced by it could cause fusion by energizing dipole nuclear resonance.

3)      AquaFuel, a gas produced by the process in #1, was analyzed by mass balance and stoichiometry. It has the excess nitrogen predicted as the transmutation product of a Kidman type reaction. When AquaFuel was used in an engine test the torque/ power observed exceeded the calculated expectation based on chemical composition. This extra fuel is undetected by chemical analysis and was 2/3 of the observed energy production. Hence, that is a presumptive proof of IAM fuel.

My current effort is to understand IAM fuel. I welcome whatever comments or help any forum member provides.

• From the understanding revealed to me LENR based on hydrogen is predominantly a super chemical and decay acceleration-based effect, mediated by mid-range picoscale effects, electroweak in nature. Deuterium increases the chances of genuine nuclear events but is not necessary for energy production. Multi-nuclei hydride compounds and the stabilisation of unstable elements is the vast majority of excess energy in most LENR effects. Think of it like chemistry at the transition metal K shell cross of s electrons. Pico-chemistry creates high energy EM waves and thermal energy. Accelerated beta/alpha decay produces electric current directly.

r/PicoChemicalLight has quite a few links and stuff on this topic.

I have to mention the Judeo-Christian sanctuary message as the perfect analogy for the atom in this set of reactions. The courtyard is valence shell electrons, the holy place is most of the electrons and the holiest is just above the nucleus. It's important for safety and wide adoption to stay super chemical and with stabilizing cores instead of trying to create fusion or fission on a tabletop. Light, thermal differentials and high energy electrons are the desirable products. Plus producing fancy compounds.

Dufours, Mills hydrino, (cautiously/debatably) Andrea Rossi, possibly Safire and quite a few people all over the world have inspired this approach. Thus I have shared and promoted as my conscious sees fit. This is about the induced closeness of particles to H, resonant effects and electromagnetic energy released from close electron orbitals and unstable elements. Marrying atom cores and releasing imbalances of nuclear charge. A porous metal/catalyst/unstable isotope doped graphite base as a reactive electrode seems to tick all the criteria. Can be implemented in many ways.

The effects measured as "LENR" are a hearty fire, new to most and old to others.

• With respect to "Condensed Hydrogen is clustered at lattice defects."

One explanation would be that lattice acts as a waveguide. The distance between atoms determine what wavelengths are received (absorbed to hydrogen) due to the waveguide. A defect in the lattice then would allow for wavelengths that the normal crystal structure does not. Hence, at the defect specific wavelengths of light are absorbed to create the dense hydrogen states. One could then postulate that only with those specific wavelengths will dense hydrogen form.

I have made this argument before that the wavelengths that Mills claims are produced by the formation of hydrinos are actually the wavelengths required for the formation of dense hydrogen. If energy is required to produce dense hydrogen, then energy is not released in the formation of dense hydrogen. That is why I think energy production does not occur by hydrino formation but rather by a nuclear reaction which occurs due to the dense hydrogen. It must then follow that the energy of the nuclear reaction can convert back to these same specific wavelengths. So the strange radiation can cause hydrogen ionizations and therefore also phats. Phat frequencies for hydrogen have a one to one correspondence with energies alleged to be produced by formation of hydrinos.

• With respect to "Condensed Hydrogen is clustered at lattice defects."

One explanation would be that lattice acts as a waveguide. The distance between atoms determine what wavelengths are received (absorbed to hydrogen) due to the waveguide. A defect in the lattice then would allow for wavelengths that the normal crystal structure does not. Hence, at the defect specific wavelengths of light are absorbed to create the dense hydrogen states. One could then postulate that only with those specific wavelengths will dense hydrogen form.

I have made this argument before that the wavelengths that Mills claims are produced by the formation of hydrinos are actually the wavelengths required for the formation of dense hydrogen. If energy is required to produce dense hydrogen, then energy is not released in the formation of dense hydrogen. That is why I think energy production does not occur by hydrino formation but rather by a nuclear reaction which occurs due to the dense hydrogen. It must then follow that the energy of the nuclear reaction can convert back to these same specific wavelengths. So the strange radiation can cause hydrogen ionizations and therefore also phats. Phat frequencies for hydrogen have a one to one correspondence with energies alleged to be produced by formation of hydrinos.

I have thought since H2O is a catalyst and many other molocules and atoms in certain conditions could reasonantly accept the right "wavelenth", there should be a list of elements and compounds somewhere. Sorry I am quite sure the energy is coming from electron orbitals and magnetic bonds. Though you do have a possible point, dense hydrogen should more affectively induce nuclear decay reactions, like a tidally locked moon turning the core. But there is chemical and decay energy.

• There are certain atoms which can become highly magnetic and can therefore form magnet to magnet bonding. We know this because otherwise the assignment of unknowns as magnet to magnet combinations of Deuterium, Nitrogen and Oxygen would have produced non-sense rather than allowing mass balance and stoichiometry to 3 significant figures. (see post #3). Here is a compete list of atoms with shared frequencies with hydrogen phats. These are the frequencies that could energize the nuclear dipole resonance based on the uniqueness of just the right energy to convert a proton to a neutron (see post #3). The energy value of hydrogen phats are N*N*(13.6 ev). The range of frequencies to consider is N = 1 to N= 240. N=240 is the exact necessary energy to convert a proton and a anti-neutrino into a neutron. The other values in the table are from ionization tables of the elements.

Table 12

Element

Ionization #

Value ev

H phat value ev

N level

Oxygen

1st

Helium

2nd

Indium

4th

Lithium

3rd

Beryllium

4th

Boron

5th

Carbon

6th

Nitrogen

7th

Oxygen

8th

• trailing thoughts

see if you see it the same as I do,.

The first ball in the frame falling down looks like a EVO but its not trailing anything in its path. the path is clean all the way down .the spin of the first evo is throwing off counter rotating evo that start to slow it down and pulls it apart. as main body sheds off the other evo's they start to tumble and rip apart all the other clusters.

• With the exception of one contributor to this thread, contributors suggest that an electric arc can lead to nuclear transformation. Of course the big question is how to get energies sufficient to affect nuclear structure and there by cause nuclear reactions. When presented evidence by such electrical effects Einstein famously suggested that many lower energy bodies combine energy to get to energies sufficient for nuclear reactions. Phats do that: combine energy from hydrogen ionization (13.6 ev) to create much higher energies. Also in general, the electric field that produces lightening result from the combination of a larger number of smaller electric fields to a larger one. While studying the electric arc Tesla found the position of a magnet relative to an arc affected the radiation from the arc. He found that when he intercepted that radiation he could control whether the collection plate become positive or negatively charged.

EVO are supposed to be collections of ions, electrons and who knows what else. However, based on table show in an earlier post and the data cited for highly magnetic atoms, then the collections likely have highly magnetic atoms of oxygen and nitrogen. Further, in general, one can propose based on moving charges relative to the atmosphere that there are magnetic effects. These magnetic atoms and general magnetic effects may cause the formation of these collections. Further based on Tesla's observations one can propose that collections (EVO) will flow upward or downward based on their net charge whether positive or negative.

I'm still looking at the gas boundary layer in the atmosphere ,hydrogen vacuum from the lightning to a sprite and what looks like magnetics from those videos

https://www.facebook.com/APOD.Sky/videos/153795182849251

Thanks DnG. Very beautiful video.

The collection thing gets to high energies for nuclear reactions. In the extreme all kind of elements can fuse due to these collections. Some of best evidence was produced by Adamenko. the following video shows just how extreme the transmutation products can become. Disruptive - Striking evidence making the core of LENR - YouTube

• nkodama I agree the Pd lattice can't create enough confinement for fusion. Therefore some deep electron orbits" or something like it is necessary.

There is a thread for NASA's lattice confinement fusion. In order to obtain the necessary energies the lattice is bombarded by gamma rays. Another paper suggesting a role for photons in creating the necessary energy for nuclear reactions is A.V. Simakin and G.A. Shafeev, Initiation of Nuclear Reactions Under Laser Irradiation of Au Nanoparticle in the Presence of Thorium Aqua-ions.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.