Ruby's comic now an e-book available soon, plus Edo Kaal's 'Structured Atom Model' available now

• Official Post

Wow Curbina, That's a sacrifice for three comic book gifts. However you've got the best gifts in the world for your pals.

THANK YOU. I am so grateful to you.

I am grateful to you for yur efforts to release this book to the world! I did not find it expensive, and one of the receivers lives in CA, and the charge is the same to get it to Chile, so it's true that the international cost is flat for this publisher.

• Official Post

I haven’t received it yet but I asked and at least one of the recipients of it as gift already has it. The delay of mail to Chile from Europe is legendary, so I look forward to a couple of months to be able to read my copy. Anyway I am glad the ones I sent as gifts were very appreciated.

• Official Post

Here's a review done by Bob Greenyer:

I really liked his remark: "I highly recommended this comic to anyone to have in a choice reading place in ones house, office or lab or [to give] as a present for a thinking significant other to enjoy."

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

OH wow, I am so psyched the copies are getting out there! THANK YOU. MERCI. DANKE. GRACIAS. it is just awesome.

I have had to cancel the "party" this weekend. There is no comic book release party this Saturday. It is re-scheduled for Lucky Friday November 13. There are still people waiting to get a copy, and I am still waiting for my ten complimentary copies which I need to send out with some invitations.

so this gives us more time to get our scripts.

NEW DATE FOR COMIC BOOK RELEASE PARTY is FRIDAY NOVEMBER 13 at 12Noon Pacific (Left Coast US).

I am swamped with teaching duties. I spent 11 hours grading "papers" on Saturday for another fellow whose class I took over.

More on the comic party later. I want to put a good round table together for discussion on presenting and representing this history.

Back to class now..... New LENR-forum format...NICE.

• Official Post

Here's a review done by Bob Greenyer:

I really liked his remark: "I highly recommended this comic to anyone to have in a choice reading place in ones house, office or lab or [to give] as a present for a thinking significant other to enjoy."

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Woah, I did not see that Curbina! I am super-jammed teaching right now and missing so much. I will check it out. THANK YOU for getting Bob a copy. I am still waiting on the ten copies I get and will be sending them out ASAP. I am going to check this video out right after classes today! I am online in class right now - got to go!

REMEMBER new date for comic book release party FRIDAY NOVEMBER 13 @12Noon Pacific!

• Official Post

Review by Bob was cut off at the beginning, here's the re uploaded review, now complete with the missing part at the beginning.

• Official Post

Bob Greenyer asked me to post a new link- there's apparently a glitch in the one above.

External Content youtu.be

• Official Post

Bob Greenyer asked me to post a new link- there's apparently a glitch in the one above.

External Content youtu.be

Thanks for posting this new link. I got a positive quote for the DiscoverColdFusion website.

THANK YOU Bob.

• Official Post

Emailed review from Ed Storms...reproduced with his permission.

Ruby and Matt have done more to explain the history and importance of cold fusion than any of the other efforts. They have provided a tool for the rest of us to use to get people interested. I suggest everyone in the field buy as many copies as they can afford and send them to everyone they know. Comments on Facebook and Twitter would also help. They made the subject easy to understand, even by scientists. If your kids and grandkids have wondered what you do in science or how global warming can be prevented from ending civilization, here is the answer in easy to understand pictures. They have made the comic book into an entirely new tool for education.

An order can be placed through www.curtis-press.com. SPREAD THE WORD.

Ed
    • Official Post

I THANK YOU for your reviews, gentlemen. I am psyched about this project actually being completed, finally! I wish it wasn't happening while I'm teaching my guts out during Covid USA fall semester! Thank you too for the promotional words, and talking this up. I will update the site DiscoverColdFusion.com with some quotes and the links to E-cat World.

Re- scheduled comic release party on Lucky Friday Nov 13 2020. 12Noon Pacific. organization commencing this week. I would like to invite some special guests to discuss the pages 5-8 and how the science has been portrayed in that part. Pages 5-7 are in the flyer the publisher made. And also how the University affiliates were portrayed, realistic? or more realistic because of being in a cartoony explicit exaggeration of the truth?

Sadly, there is ERRATA inside cover lackluster.ORG https://www.lackluster.org/ oi, my mistake, I made that page.

• Official Post

Thanks to rubycarat for her outstanding hosting of the Zoom Live party launch of the Comic Book. I was thrilled to participate, there was McKubre, Storms, Miles, Biberian, Mossier-Boss, Forsley, Carl Page, Robert Godes, Bob, Alan Goldwater, Matt Lilley, and other of my heroes that I think I never met before. I got perhaps 20 minutes after it begun but I think I got most of it.

Ruby conducted it as a reading of the comic while she was asking to the people that had first or second hand knowledge about each events accuracy, she also asked frequently if we recognized the characters depicted. I did not say a word as I was just stunned to be able to hear all what was being said, but enjoyed it thoroughly.

At some point Robert Godes was asked by Ruby how they were advancing and he talked about now being able to get COP 4 consistently in 5 reactors and having simplified the calorimetry as now they just can capture enough of the outputs to get the COP 4 which is probably higher but for them is good enough for simplicity of operation.

Carl Page gave me the impression of being completely on board with LENR, he sounds as enthusiastic as anyone of us, and he has been giving the comic to as much people as he can, it seems.

• Official Post

It is time to re read the article by Jacques Ruer about COP, temperature and possibility to "self sustain"

Characterization of Energy Fluxes in LENR Reactors –Excess Heat, Coefficient of Performance and conditions for Self-sustained Operation

It seems that with COP=4 self-sustain mode 3 is not yet possible.

Even a COP=1.01 (p=0.99) mode 1 is a great scientific fact, COP>2 in mode 2 is a great industrial result, but given the crazy irrational situation against situation, only Mode 3 (self sustain) will convince mainstream.

Anyway as Admiral Stockdale would have said, LENR will overcome, but not for this Christmas.

https://bigthink.com/personal-…ing-reality-vital-success

Great thanks to those who dig the tunnel.

You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end — which you can never afford to lose — with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.