RNBE 2020 Cold Fusion Conference- Un Jour á Paris

• The French Society for Nuclear Science in Condensed Matter (SFSNMC) organizes a conference every 2 years called Low Energy Nuclear Reactions (RNBE). It is time to meet again, in order to be able to discuss the advances in this area.

Date and place

The previous meetings were held in Avignon in 2016 and Paris in 2018.

We are pleased to inform you that the RNBE 2020 conference will take place: Saturday, November 21, 2020 at 253 Rue du Faubourg Saint-Martin in Paris (10th). METRO access, nearby stations: Stalingrad, Louis Blanc, Jean Jaurès.

Call for presentation

You can now reserve this date in your calendars. We hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming many of you on this day.

We invite all participants who would like to present their work on this occasion to contact us now.

Specific context

Given the health situation we reserve the right to adapt the format of the meeting according to the conditions that will prevail in November.

For organizational reasons, please let us know if you plan to participate in RNBE-2020 in principle, without any commitment on your part at this time.

We will get back to you towards the end of September when the final details are known for your confirmation and final registration.

These periodic meetings offer the opportunity to meet us, to get to know us better, to take stock of the advances in our field in the world and to exchange our ideas.

After the temporary interruption of exchanges due to the health situation, RNBE-2020 will be welcome to mark a return to activity.

http://www.sfsnmc.org/index.ph…siums/symposium-rnbe2020/

How exactly you can book a (provisional) place is unclear, but I intend to go. Possibly an email vis the link below will work.

https://iscmns.org/2020/06/rnbe-2020/

• I have been in touch about this with the conference organiser. This was his response.

Dear Alan,

Thank you very much for your email and the post concerning the RNBE2020.

After long hesitation related to the COVID problem we decided that this conference on November 21 will be held over the Internet. Details are being worked out for the moment and the announcement will be made after.

Another meeting gathering everybody will be organized later when possible. For the moment the pandemic is showing a rebound in France. It would be very difficult to have the possibility to arrange a physical meeting. They are talking about a maximum of 10 persons in a given group. If we are together in a room with a mask on the face the joy to be there will be limited. Benefit of a virtual meeting is the cheap cost (no travel expense) You are welcome to participate in this one-day conference. Registration details will be provided later.

Thanks again, We keep in touch. Jacques Ruer

• Bonjour,

Nous vous avons déjà informé du prochain colloque

Réactions Nucléaires à Basse Énergie – RNBE 2020

organisé par la Société Française de la Science Nucléaire dans la Matière Condensée

Vous trouverez ci-dessous des informations complémentaires:

1 - Programme préliminaire

2 - Consignes pour la bonne organisation du colloque

1- Programme préliminaire à la date du 18/10/20

RNBE 2020 – Visioconférence Samedi 21 novembre 2020

A partir de 9h30

Connexion à la conférence possible en attente

10 :00 – 10 :40

Conférence introductive

Émergence d’une nouvelle énergie

Jacques Ruer

10 :40 – 11 :10

Récentes avancées scientifiques

Jean-Paul Bibérian

11 :10 – 11 :30

Pause café

11 :30 – 11 :45

Projet européen CleanHME

Mathieu Valat

11 :45 – 12 :00

Projet européen HERMES

Frédéric Maillard

12 :00 – 12 :30

Conversion Directe en Électricité : Réplications

Fabrice David

12 :30 – 14 :00

Pause déjeuner

14 :00 – 14 :30

Études expérimentales menées par l’Institut Louis de Broglie

Daniel Fargue

Gaëtan de Lacheze-Murel

14 :30 – 15 :00

Pertinence de la théorie de Randell Mills : l’éléphant dans la pièce ?

Joris van der Schot

15 :00 – 15 :30

Transmutations par laser

Jean-Paul Bibérian

15h30 – 16h00

Pause café

16 :00 – 16 :30

Cohérence entre Énergies de Liaison des Éléments Chimiques

Exemple des Isotopes du Nickel et du Cuivre

Philippe Hatt

16 :30 – 17 :00

Le Modèle Standard et au-delà

Jean-Luc Paillet

17 :00 – 17 :30

Discussion et conclusions

2 - Consignes pour la bonne organisation du colloque

Le colloque est organisé sous forme d'une visioconférence à cause de la situation sanitaire.

Cette forme de réunion virtuelle nécessite une certaine organisation:

Les participants seront invités à télécharger gratuitement le logiciel retenu pour la conférence

Ce logiciel est simple à utiliser

Un mode d'emploi simplifié sera fourni.

Toutefois, afin de ne pas perdre de temps au début de la réunion les personnes inscrites recevront une invitation

à participer à une des 2 courtes séances de découverte et de répétition.

Ceci permettra à chacun de:

- Vérifier que le logiciel fonctionne parfaitement sur son ordinateur

- En cas de problème il sera possible de régler celui-ci en liaison avec les organisateurs bien avant la conférence

- Repérer sur l'écran les boutons qui permettent de poser des questions, de prendre la parole, de couper le micro, d'agrandir les images, etc.

Ces 2 séances auront lieu:

Samedi 7 novembre en fin d'après-midi.

Samedi 14 novembre en fin d'après-midi.

Vous pourrez ainsi choisir celle qui vous conviendra le mieux.

Les présentateurs vont être contactés individuellement pour prendre rendez-vous pour des séances séparées.

Si cela n'est pas déjà fait nous vous invitons à vous inscrire sur notre site: https://www.sfsnmc.org

En le faisant rapidement vous pourrez profiter des séances de répétition.

Nous espérons que vous participerez nombreux à RNBE 2020.

Ce colloque est le vôtre.

Il vous permettra de mesurer les progrès accomplis.

Vous verrez aussi le changement profond de la situation.

Notre science qui était jusqu'à présent très mal considérée gagne enfin en visibilité et en notoriété.

Rendez-vous à toutes et à tous lors de RNBE 2020

Bien à vous

Jacques Ruer

Président SFSNMC

• Hi alan, I desperately need a complete copy of Wyttenbach 's new theories to work on. With all assumptions and approximations made to put it into a multidimensional framework. I can't give you a protocol (experimental) because I am continuously updating the theory in light of new evidence (in particular this new CNT tech). What I envisage is to scrub the theory up to Nature-paper level, patent everything, then publish in that order. OK with you? :)

• Any way - for open discussion what is central to this new theory is Einstein's famous equation. He only went so far because he realized the awesome potential of energy release by either nuclear fusion or fission. Hence his famous equation E=mc squared. But he must have known at the time that whilst the speed of light in vacuum (outer space) is constant c both m and the exponent of c must be variable. ie E=mc to the power n. Simple? So cold fusion or LENR can occur when conditions (provided by the correct catalysts, nanostructured for optimal reactivity) n is reduced to infinitesmal values, <<<<2. On the other hand this makes FTL space travel possible by designing extraordinarily powerful rocket engines when m reduction is possibly limited by the mass of fuel carried whilst there may be methods of boosting n, at least theoretically, to infinity.:)

• In addition to this, you need to know more about it.

Hi alan, I desperately need a complete copy of Wyttenbach 's new theories to work on. With all assumptions and approximations made to put it into a multidimensional framework. I can't give you a protocol (experimental) because I am continuously updating the theory in light of new evidence (in particular this new CNT tech). What I envisage is to scrub the theory up to Nature-paper level, patent everything, then publish in that order. OK with you? :)

Not really. JW already has at least one patent, and Deuterium Energetics or their agents have several more. That rather closes down the IP space available. But Jurg's papers are all published on Researchgate

• That's good!

I did not know they have that expression "l’éléphant dans la pièce" in French.

What video conference software will they use? My wife has attended meetings with Zoom. It works pretty well. I bought a green screen cloth for $14 https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod…yo_dt_b_search_asin_title). It works much better than a homemade green screen. I set up various virtual backgrounds for it, including a marvelous photo from NASA of the landscape on Mars, and El Greco's "View of Toledo." I have read that Zoom is not secure. It is Chinese, and the Chinese might be listening in. This does not bother me because we have done nothing on Zoom that needs to be kept secret, but I would think twice about using it for confidential business purposes.