Book - Cold Fusion - Advances in Condensed Matter Nuclear Science-Elsevier (2020) on sale

• Hi,

This is my first post so please be nice:)

I found a site were the book Cold Fusion: Advances in Condensed Matter Nuclear Science by Jean Paul Biberian is on sale for only 20 Euro (e-book version).

180 E is a little to much for me so this was a welcome opportunity.

I have not read it yet so i am not able to tell if it is any good but figured more people might be interested in getting a copy for that price.

https://collegestudenttextbook…er-nuclear-science-ebook/

The website is legitimate, checked some forums ect. before buying and it worked flawlessly.

• I have no idea why they are so cheap. It is a non-profit organization, maybe they get some subsidies or they are able to negotiate lower prices.

I do know that the prices of textbooks are way to high so i am glad they offer this service.

Not that i do not appreciate peoples work but i could spend a couple of 100 E per semester to get all the books i needed.

Sometime these were even written by the professor giving the course.

I suspect this is a very profitable business for some people.

• Official Post

I have no idea why they are so cheap. It is a non-profit organization, maybe they get some subsidies or they are able to negotiate lower prices.

I do know that the prices of textbooks are way to high so i am glad they offer this service.

Not that i do not appreciate peoples work but i could spend a couple of 100 E per semester to get all the books i needed.

Sometime these were even written by the professor giving the course.

I suspect this is a very profitable business for some people.

I am not complaining, but we have many of this book's authors as members of the forum, and some of them might find this odd.

Anyway, can you tell us about your interest in LENR? What's your career? We always like to know who our members are and where are they coming from with regards to LENR.

• I know, I also found it odd but the site worked and i checked out some info i could find about the people behind it and they seemed legit.

However, they could also be just illegally selling the books, then the authors should definitely check it out.

I do wonder how much goes to the authors and much the publishing company gets, Elsevier does seem to make a lot of profits.

I have a Masters degree in sustainable development so that is why i am interested in LENR, seems it could fix many of the problems we face.

• Official Post

I know, I also found it odd but the site worked and i checked out some info i could find about the people behind it and they seemed legit.

However, they could also be just illegally selling the books, then the authors should definitely check it out.

I do wonder how much goes to the authors and much the publishing company gets, Elsevier does seem to make a lot of profits.

I have a Masters degree in sustainable development so that is why i am interested in LENR, seems it could fix many of the problems we face.

I really don’t know how good is the business but Elsevier as a group seems to be a big cash maker.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your background with us, we are from every venue of human activity, and is good to know that we all agree LENR can certainly be an answer to many of our most pressing problems.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.