nkodama's dedicated thread of LENR theory

• Refer to my another post as below.

Theory of Cold Fusion with D2 vibration in surface T site and with DEO shilding

Hi

I would like to share my cold fusion theory and patent, and I am looking for the venture company of cold fusion to verify the theory and the patent.

I am the person do not belong to the company and I applied for the patent in Japan.

I will share the patent with the venture company if they did experiment on the patents.

Summary

•Cold fusion is the surface of metal reaction

•Hydrogenated Metal surface has the Expanded T site with D-

•Hydrogen has the duality in the Hydrogenated Metal so D+ and D- coexist.

•D- is in the surface T site which expand due to the larger size of D-.

•D+ is adjacent to the T site with D-.

•D+ hops to T site with D- and they turn into D2 gas.

•T site with D2 shrink a bit, so d-d distance is narrower.

•D2 vibrate in the cavity, which is a bit expanded T site.

•Due to the stronger d-d repulsive force, so the d-d coulomb repulsive force shielding still is needed.

•In case that the energy of the D-D stretching vibration is so high that d-d distance is shorter than ~10fm, fusion is possible.

•Experiment of cold fusion need the higher temperature to trigger or laser assisted trigger which are consistent with the necessity of the trigger.

•Electron hinders the hopping due to the coulomb attractive force shielding

•Electron slow down the D-D stretching vibration.

•Thus surface electron must be depleted on the surface-near region of the cold fusion.

•So the surface potential control of the cold fusion tools is required.

Estimation of the necessary force from Pd atom is 1x10-6N, but the force estimated by Pd elastic constant is 2 order of magnitude smaller so no force in metal to cause cold fusion from the paper of “Recent ColdFusion” , so we need to think about the D2 coulomb repulsive force shielding or accuracy of the coulomb force at the fm range

•I think that the coulomb force or shielding of d-d coulomb repulsive force need to be re-considered and modified due to the very close location on the order of fm.

From the proposed theory related with this, Electron Deep Orbits of the Hydrogen Atom is reasonable for me.

•The possibility of fusion can be higher due to the very long duration of D2 vibration.

Here is my cold fusion theory(Confined D2 gas in the T site of the metal).

This is the original theory of cold fusion but lately few researcher has focus on this.

The Cold fusion can be done with the D cluster in metal, and I specify them.

D cluster is D2 gass and location is the surface T site.

The T site with D- is expanded and the adjacent site can be smaller with D+,

Note that the surface T site can be expanded easily.

so D+ hopps to T site with D- and they turned into D2 cluster.

So the original T site W/O D is smaller and the Pd atoms push the D2 gas(2.74A) to confine the very narrow space(~1A).

So the we need the simulation to know the min d-d distance.

From the paper of "Recent Cold Fusion),

And under this theory the control of the surface potential of the metal is important(this is my patent).

So if we do theexperiment of the surface potential and cold fusion performance I can verify my theory and verify the petent.

If you are venture company or the researcher and will work on them to verify the patents and theory,

I will share the patent with you.please contact with me if you will work on this

I red the article of

New vision about a controllable fusion reaction

D+D->He with efficient energy yield

by S. Sarg, and this shows that

a) The counter propagated deuterons are axially aligned

and posses opposite linear momentums

(b) The difference between the spin angular frequency of

the counter propagated deuterons immediately before the fusion

is close to zero:

(1)

The condition (1) could be achieved by my theory of vibrating D-D.

[email protected]

Laser Stimulation Of Deuterated Palladium: Past And Present

Physical Model for Lattice Assisted Nuclear Reactions

told that D2 in metal is needed to have the fusion, and in the cavity D2-Vibration is confined in the cavity,

and the min distance between d-d is narrower in case that the cavity is small, so in my theory

T site is so small that d-d distance can be shorter than the distance of fusion(10fm?).

So a reseacher told me that the trigger is important, and generally speaking trigger is the higher temperature of the metal,

to increase the energy of D2 vibration shown in the below schematics in the paper, and I am thinking the different way to be applied in the patent soon.

For the D2 Vibration it is necessary to deplete the electron on the surface-near region

because the electron slow down the vibration speed.So the control of the surface potential is important,

as is shown in the below schematic.

• Official Post

I am the person do not belong to the company and I applied for the patent in Japan.

I will share the patent with the venture company if they did experiment on the patents.

I see a number of patents not related to LENR, for a Noriyuki Kodama. Are you the same person, and if so, could you provide us a link to the patent you refer to? Yes, you say you will share the IP... if they contact you. However, any investor, or LENR researcher, would first want to see what you have before contacting you. If it has already been filed as you claim, then showing it here on the forum should not bother you.

Thank you.

• Official Post

One of the occasional things that happens to anybody with a public profile of some kind in the LENR field is that every now and then people get in touch saying/ 'I know exactly how to do LRNR, you do the experiments I tell you to do and prove my idea works and I will share the rewards with you'. While this is fine, when you point out that the experiments might cost $50K and take 3- months they seem to think you should pay for them too.

• Such things have been revealed since more than 20 years now. May be you should read Takahashis stuff.

Here his latest publication now for Hydrogen: https://www.researchgate.net/p…Effective_Life_Simulation

The various Deuterium versions can be found in the ISCMNS proceedings.

That is the totally different theory and I think 4H_TSC is so difficult and few researcher could understand.

I red this paper very carefully but I do not agree with this theory.This has not explain the cold fusion is on the surface reaction and they told that the possibility of super symmetry is not so much but the number of D is so large and the surface is a kind of fractal so it can have such super-symmetry, but they are a kind of expectation and I think it is impossible.

I would like to insist that firstly we must think classically with classic physics. and for this case that is enough if we run the simulation.

Note that from the start of the cold fusion, everyone thought that confinement of D cluster in the metal cause the stress to make D-D distance to be very small, but lately few researchers have not paid much attention, in place every researchers want to the new theory of their own original, this is not bad for the researcher, we must think physically and classically at first.

I read the articles on the D-cluster and the two of them are similar with my theory and I have asked them to run simulation of my theory. For example

(1) Catalytic mechanism of LENR in quasicrystals based on localized anharmonic vibrations and phasons,== D string in metal

(2)ADVANCES IN PROPOSED D-CLUSTER INERTIAL CONFIMENT FUSION TARGET==>d-cluster confined with dislocation.

Both of them is not the " D2 confined in T site" but they are similar so I have asked the anther to run simulation via direct emeil to them.

The most important thing to me is the simulation result of the min d-d distance and this result is so narrow that fusion is possible, the theory of the cold fusion (D2 confined in T site on the surface) is correct.

The most researcher tend to do inside their research field and Cold fusion society dominate the nuclear physics researcher who tend to tell that coulomb repulsive force must be shield or

to use the totally new theory you refer in the link(TSC) or hydrino else.

But I am 100% sure that they are wrong and my theory is the best and consistent with the experimental results.

If you know the researcher running simulation of this topic ,I hope you will ask them to run this simulation to contribute the cold fusion society.

The patent is based on the this theory(surface potential control is important to deplete the free electron on the surface-near region, whcih is so important and so in future everyone working D2 das cold fusion will use the surface potential control. If you are interested in the patent I will send you but the patent is Japanese, and the patent claim is that cold fusion tool with surface potential control.

• One of the occasional things that happens to anybody with a public profile of some kind in the LENR field is that every now and then people get in touch saying/ 'I know exactly how to do LRNR, you do the experiments I tell you to do and prove my idea works and I will share the rewards with you'. While this is fine, when you point out that the experiments might cost $50K and take 3- months they seem to think you should pay for them too.

I do not belong to the cold fusion company and am person, so I have no money right now, so I will apply for the budget.

But I would like to some reserachers to verify my theory of cold fusion because my theory is very reasonable and consistent with the experiments.

The confinement of D2 in T site is the real cause of cold fusion(the latest report shows that nano Pd powder has the surface T site filled with D).

• Such things have been revealed since more than 20 years now. May be you should read Takahashis stuff.

Here his latest publication now for Hydrogen: https://www.researchgate.net/p…Effective_Life_Simulation

I mean that the latest theories are all mistake and incorrect and the old theory 20~30 years ago is correct, but why are you discussion the new theory?????

I insist that old theory is correct and my theory is very similar with old theory 20-30 years ago and specifies that the cluster is D2 gas and the location of the confinement is T site on the surface.

The most researchers are incorrect and must move back to the original old theory again and forgive the novel original theory and use the standard classic physics.

• I see a number of patents not related to LENR, for a Noriyuki Kodama. Are you the same person, and if so, could you provide us a link to the patent you refer to? Yes, you say you will share the IP... if they contact you. However, any investor, or LENR researcher, would first want to see what you have before contacting you. If it has already been filed as you claim, then showing it here on the forum should not bother you.

Thank you.

I am semiconductor engineers and has the long experience but I had the opportunity to join Cold fusion venture company in Japan and so I studied ColdFusion by myself to have my own PJ and I had the plenty of time to study because I was forced to stay home due to the covid-19,

The reason of my post in this web is that my theory is correct and similar with the original theory and ColdFusion Society must go back to the original theory as soon as possible not to waste time because you wasted 30 years.

I would like soem researchers to run the simulation on the confinement of D2 in the T site ;D2 can be made by duality of hydrogen in the metal and hopping of D+ to D- is a key of my patent. The patent is on the control of the surface potential to eneble the creation of D2 in T site by the depletion of free electron on the surface near region which can shield the coulomb attractive force betewen D+ and D-.

you can read my patent K02008_特許願 after translate Japanese to English

• That is the totally different theory and I think 4H_TSC is so difficult and few researcher could understand.

I red this paper very carefully but I do not agree with this theory.This has not explain the cold fusion is on the surface reaction and they told that the possibility of super symmetry is not so much but the number of D is so large and the surface is a kind of fractal so it can have such super-symmetry, but they are a kind of expectation and I think it is impossible.

I'm with you in respect to the 4H/4D TSC mechanism. I had quite some discussions with Takahashi.

But there are some situations that look quite similar. You should study Holmlid and SO(4) physics that shows that the fusion of 4-He in fact needs no neutrons.

From Randel Mills measurement we exactly know the energy levels of H* (what he erroneously calls Hydrino). We also can calculate the energy of H*-H*.

From our experiments and measurements we have the exact proof how D* LENR works. It's way more complex than people think.

But all LENR starts first with H*/D* and the induced high level Rydberg matter plays a key role in the energy dissipation process. H*/D* Rydberg matter is exactly doing what you like to see - depletion of the electrons.

Experimental data is within my last SO(4) physics summary: https://www.researchgate.net/p…tUpdateDetailClickThrough

I will not reveal more details here. But if you have some questions you can start a communication using the forum functionality.

Cold Fusion is a surface reaction but TSC model is the bulk model although the author insist that surface may have the similar symmetry due to the fractal nature of the surface.

I red most of the theoretical paper of d-cluster and two of them can be better than others one is the confined in dislocation and another is the confined in the metal.

The important experimental fact is that nano-particle has the higher fill-rate in the surface T site with D, so the T site confinement is the most important.

So the latest theories are all incorrect and the old theory seems to be OK and we must go back to the old theory.

I think that current confusion is caused by the nature of the researcher because researchers always try to develop their own theory and do not try to validate the common conventional theory.

I am not the researcher of the cold fusion so I started from the fundamental to explain the experimental results and I used the classical physics, so my theory is easy to understand by all.

• I am not the researcher of the cold fusion so I started from the fundamental to explain the experimental results and I used the classical physics, so my theory is easy to understand by all.

I recommend that you try to share your ideas/model with people doing experimental research. Models without experimental proof are just ideas.

I did several times work in a lab to verify our new model and approach. This gives you also a better "feeling" how to progress the model.

I too started with classic physics models but one day I had to decide to stop further details because classic model cannot appropriately treat magnetic effects.

LENR is based on magnetic resonances but not the ways you learn it in classic physics. Our spectra of LENR reactions deliver the full proof of the situation especially how LENR works.

This explains the basic mechanism but not the low level details. For this we need more detailed and better reproducible experiments that we are planing now.

• I found the paper of "Physical Model for Lattice Assisted Nuclear Reaction"

by Jozsef Garai,

D2 in the cavity cause fusion and I think this is similar with my theory;Cavity is T site and D2 created
    hopping of D+ to D-.

AND surface Electron also hinder the vibration of D2 and so it will be slower ,

so this method to control surface potential is important to cause fusion.

in the below schematics

• I red a lot of papers of the Cold fusion theory, and the most of them use the novel new theory of the Physics which is not familiar in Cold Fusion society. I studied Physics and nulears physics and I am afraid that the cold fusion physics is different from these physics. and I think the materials science on the hydrogen storage metal is the most important and so the researcher need to study the materials science or the researcher on the hydrogen storage metal join the cold fusion society and I send the information of my theory to KEK member studying hydrogen storage metal.

I agrree with this paper, Physical Model for Lattice Assisted Nuclear Reactionsby Jozsef Garai
    Cold fusion is Lattice assisted Nuclear Reaction and so we do not need to discuss the Coulomb repulsive force between d-d.

I think all of the theory of cold fusion based on the nuclear physics, but actually pressure to D2 vibration is not the conventional nuclear physics and I think something different physics is there on the cold fusion.

• I agree that the experiment is important and I propose the experiment to TECHNOVA, on the surface control to deplete the free electron on the surface of the metal, and I think this is the evidence of my

theory.

Cold fusion theory.

Here is my cold fusion theory(Confined D2 gas in the T site of the metal).

Prof. Focardi coined similar explanation: proton gets drowned inside palladium/nickel atoms by getting negative charge, which allows it to get closer to atom nuclei. In palladium wire loaded by hydrogen and DC electric current hydrogen partially migrated to cathode.

• Prof. Focardi coined similar explanation: proton gets drowned inside palladium/nickel atoms by getting negative charge, which allows it to get closer to atom nuclei. In palladium wire loaded by hydrogen and DC electric current hydrogen partially migrated to cathode.

No Mizno Cross-section is NOT similar with my patents. Note that Both 12 and 13 are Anode, not the electrode to control the surface potential but the current flows between anode and cathode. The Cold Fusion Tool with D2 gas flow has no electrode to control the surface-potential. So The surface potential control electrode must have a different voltage usually negative to deplete the free electron on the surface.

• nkodama

Garai's work is interesting but not the same in this direction.

In France, we also have had our "Georges Oshawa", He was "Louis Kervran".

He studied welders CO poisoning phenomenon.

it turned out that N2 in air reacted on "red" iron plate during welding. N2 transmuted into CO at iron surface.

He said:

N2 molecular vibration frequency stays around 8 µm wavelength.

Then iron wavelength heated to "red" is between 2 and 3.

Kervran postulates this generates a slow beat passing through the resonance leading to a metastable position.

Letts / Peter Hagelstein did a great job but they did not understand "I guess" that there would be a temperature gradient between species to be fused and catalyst.

in their case, they used 2 laser but it is insufficient, I expect.

Japanese "Georges Oshawa" transmuted O2 with Na to make K.

He injected cold O2 into a warmer RF plasma containing Na.

Otherwise, Raleigh's paper is interesting, it finds excess heat with both N2, O2 and H2 in an RF plasma containing a gold plate.

this superposition of different wavelengths makes it possible to catch the right frequency during their attenuation.

I think Rossi well understood thermal gradient need, as I have been able to explain recently.

• I forwarded the my theory to many researchers and they reply me the information and D2 vibration can be important and I am now thinking on this to stimulate cold fusion.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.