nkodama's dedicated thread of LENR theory

• Has the Fluid Heater ever been replicated?

I do not understand what you mean but the heater can trigger the fusion by increasing the hopping rate of D+ to D-.

The fusion rate can be controlled by anode-cathode voltage meaning that that the surface potential on the cathode surface is positive, the hopping rate is larger and the fusion rate is larger.

the surface potential of electrode need to be controlled for Electrochemical experiment, and so the rod is not good for the experiment but flat plate is OK.

Of coerce, heating the fluid can work to trigger the fusion but it reduce the efficiency of power generation.

I am now have no place to run experiment, so I am looking for the lab or company to run experiment.

• I mean, has the device in the patent ever been replicated?

Has a person of ordinary skill in the art ever built the exemplary device in the patent and made it work?

No I am looking for the lab or company to run experiment,

and if you are interested in the D2O cold fusion generators, I will froward my invention to be applied for a patent.

I think that my reactor and heating element is the best though the development cost is a bit higher, but I think electric power supplier can afford to buy because it can generate 1GW with multiple reactor, and I guess that size can be 1/10 of E-CAT because they had the poor control but had 1MW with huge size.

I could not undesrstand why E-Cat works from its patents.

Value of patent is very low and physics is much more important.

Cold you create conversation or send me email to

[email protected]

• Official Post

のりゆきさん。 このような大きなフォントサイズを投稿に使用しないでください。 この場所では、これは適切な動作とは見なされません。チームメンバーは、サイズを縮小するために投稿を編集し続ける必要があるため、全員のために余分な作業を行っています。

Noriyuki-san. Ko no yōna ōkina fonto saizu o tōkō ni shiyō shinaide kudasai. Kono bashode wa, kore wa tekisetsuna dōsa to wa minasa remasen. Chīmumenbā wa, saizu o shukushō suru tame ni tōkō o henshū shi tsudzukeru hitsuyō ga aru tame, zen'in no tame ni yobun'na sagyō o okonatte imasu.

• Surface potential affect the fusion rate

Le potentiel de surface affecte la vitesse de fusion

表面電位は核融合の多さに影響をあたえる。

it is necessary to understand the property of hydrogen storage metal and so please review the pots in the following link.

hydrogen storadge metal porperty(basic)

I thought that H+ and H- can coexist in metal and H- is in T site after filling O site, so fusion requires the larger concentration of H in metal due to the H- in T site.

Strictly speaking not Co-exist but hydrogen has the duality of H+ and H- affecting the size of the space site and surrounding potential.

参照文献によれば、金属中に存在する水素の電子状態については、完全に水素原子は 電子を放しH+状態になるというプロトンモデルと、逆に電子を余分に1個取り込みH- 状態になるというアニオン・モデルの両者が従来は考えられていて、水素吸収による電気 抵抗・帯磁率・電子比熱の変化などがその場に応じて都合のよい方のモデルによって説明 されてきた。ところが、近年のSwitendickを開祖とする金属水素化物の電子構造の理論計 算の結果によって、上記の2つのモデルはどちらも事実の一面だけを捕えていることに過 ぎないことが判った。つまり金属中の水素はH-であったりH+であったりという二面性 を持つと考えられ、本発明者は、それらが同時に金属内に存在できると考える。この仮説 が成り立たないと常温核融合は成立しないし、水素吸蔵金属中の水素の研究結果から考え ると妥当な仮説だといえる。

D+ and D- coexist in the hydrogen storage metal, and D- Expands T site and so the adjacent T site to expanded T site is shrinked so it can contain only D+.

According to Reference Document, regarding the electronic state of hydrogen existing in a metal, a proton model in which a hydrogen atom completely releases an electron and becomes an H + state, and conversely, an extra electron is taken in and the hydrogen atom becomes an H- state. Both of the anion models have been considered in the past, and changes in electrical resistance, magnetism, and electron specific heat due to hydrogen absorption have been explained by the model that is more convenient for the situation. However, the results of theoretical calculations of the electronic structure of metal hydrides, which was founded by Switendick in recent years, have revealed that both of the above two models capture only one aspect of the facts. In other words, hydrogen in a metal is considered to have the duality of being H- or H +, and the present inventor considers that they can exist in the metal at the same time. If this hypothesis does not hold, cold fusion will not hold, and it can be said that it is a valid hypothesis considering the research results of hydrogen in hydrogen storage metals.

Reference Document

http://www.hess.jp/Search/data/11-02-030.pdf

「金属水素化物の応用物性」山口益弘(水素エネルギー協会(HESS)協会誌「 水素エネルギーシステム」1986 vol.11, No.2, pp.30-41)

Hopping of D+ to D- trigger fusion and the surface potential control is important

Cold fusion experiment

add on 2020/09/15

the below explanation of the inefficiency of the commercial cold fusion reactor and heat element need to be improved,

Note that my invention of nano structure on wafer need my approval if it is patented.

and others are OK to use on your commercial product of cold fusion reactor.

if any other similar patent does not exist.

Step etching can be fabricated in the semiconductor company or foundry service of wafer process,

and the price of the process is not so high.

added on2020/09/21

COLD FUSION BY PLASMA ELECTROLYSIS OF WATER

https://www.researchgate.net/p…0cf2c27adc48b0a5/download

RF plasma is created in water by switching the voltage polarity of electrode, so hydrogen(D) absorption stage and cold fusion stage are switched so it have very high reproducibility.

but note that if the water is not D2O the heat generation seems to be so small.

I recommend that conventional cold fusion in D2O need to separate hydrogen absorption stage and cold fusion stage. The separation causes the high reproducibility, and it is important to keep the quality of D2O and in the cold fusion stage just need the light water, which is easy to handle(heavy water need not to be emitted in environment.

nano structure fabrication

Link=>nano structure fabrication

nano structure on 12inch wafer is possible by semiconductor process of nano-imprinting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanoimprint_lithography

https://search.yahoo.co.jp/vid…68484247&ts=5249&ei=UTF-8

• Interesting your assumptions however could you explain more deeply your first picture ?

A friend's advice, this is not by shouting like a capricious child that you will be better listened to here :)

• Interesting your assumptions however could you explain more deeply your first picture ?

A friend's advice, this is not by shouting like a capricious child that you will be better listened to here :)

you can find the mechanism of induced charge.

The charged conductor close to other conductor induce charge to the other conductors

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrostatic_induction

I added the detail explanation in the post.

表面電位は核融合の速度に影響を与える

• Official Post

のりゆきさん。 このような大きなフォントサイズを投稿に使用しないでください。 この場所では、これは適切な動作とは見なされません。チームメンバーは、サイズを縮小するために投稿を編集し続ける必要があるため、全員のために余分な作業を行っています。

Noriyuki-san. Ko no yōna ōkina fonto saizu o tōkō ni shiyō shinaide kudasai. Kono bashode wa, kore wa tekisetsuna dōsa to wa minasa remasen. Chīmumenbā wa, saizu o shukushō suru tame ni tōkō o henshū shi tsudzukeru hitsuyō ga aru tame, zen'in no tame ni yobun'na sagyō o okonatte imasu.

• The size of H- is larger than T site size, so it expands T site.

But H+ size is so small it can stay everywhere.

So the size consideration in the below discussion is based on the size of H0 or H- not H+.

"Applied Physical Properties of Metal Hydrides"

http://www.hess.jp/Search/data/11-02-030.pdf

合金(金属事化合物も含む)が作る水素化物の最大水素吸収量や安定性はどのような要因で決定されるのであろうか。これまでに半経験的な方法が,Mi edema らの逆安定の法則の他にいくつか提案されている。

この中にwestlakeによる金属格子の空隙の大きさを判段基準とする幾何学的模型がある。

極めて単純な方法であるが、第一近似としては有効である。

金属中に存在する水素の電子状態について、

(1)完全に水素原子は電子を放しH十状態になるというプロトン・モデル。

(2)逆に電子を余分に1個取り込みH-状態になるというアニオン・モデル

の両者が従来は考えられていた

水素吸収による電気抵抗・帯磁率・電子比熱の変化左どが,その場に応じて都合のよい方のモデルによって説明されてきた

ところが,近年のSwitendickを開祖とする金属水素化物の電子構造の理論計算の結果によって,上記の2つのモデルはどちらも事実の一面だけを捕えていることに過ぎないことが判った。

ここでH、Hの大きさの差を考えると、Hはいずれのサイトにも入りうるので、上記、金属格子の空隙の大きさを判段基準とする幾何学的模型モデルは、H以外を対象としている。

つまり、まず、Hを考えて、そ例外は、Hがどこにでも入りうると考えてもよい。つまり、OサイトへHが入りことでその周囲のポテンシャルが変調されて、小さなTサイトにHが入りやすくなると考えられている。その場合、Hが入るTサイトはそのサイズの差から膨張されているので、その膨張されたTサイトの周囲には縮小されたTサイトが存在する。その縮小されたTサイトには、Hはは入りにくいから、いたるところに存在するHがその縮小されたTサイトに入ると考えるのは合理的である。

English

What factors determine the maximum hydrogen absorption and stability of hydrides produced by alloys (including metal compounds)? Several semi-empirical methods have been proposed so far, in addition to the law of inverse stability by Mi edema et al.

Among them is a geometric model based on the size of the voids in the metal lattice by Westlake.

This is a very simple method, but it is effective as a first approximation.

About the electronic state of hydrogen existing in metal

(1) A proton model in which a hydrogen atom completely releases an electron and becomes in the H-ten state.

(2) On the contrary, an anion model in which one extra electron is taken in and the state becomes H-.

Both were previously considered

Changes in electrical resistance, magnetic susceptibility, and electron specific heat due to hydrogen absorption have been explained by the model that is more convenient for the situation.

However, recent theoretical calculations of the electronic structure of metal hydrides, founded by Switendick, have shown that both of the above two models capture only one aspect of the facts.

Considering the difference in size betweenH、Hand H ,H + can enter any site due to its small size. Therefore, the geometric model model based on the size of the Space in the metal lattice is other than H +. Is targeted.

That is, first, consider H and H0, and the exception may be that H + can enter anywhere. Firstly H enters the O site, the potential around Hー is modulated, and Heasily enters the small T site. In that case, since the T-site containing H is expanded due to the difference in size,larger of Hthan T site size, there are a compressed T-site around the expanded T-site. Since it is difficult for H to enter the compressed T-site, it is reasonable to think that H + that exists everywhere enters the reduced T-site.

3.金属水素化物の電子構造

結晶中で電子は一連のエネルギーを有しており,エネルギー・パンド(帯)というものを構成している。

金属Pdのパンド構造を図3(a)に示す。

エネルギーの低い方から電子は11個に詰まっていく

全電子を収容したときの電子エネルギーの最大値がフェルミ準位(EF)である

EF以上のエネルギーを持つ電子は存在しえない

Pd金属ではEFはdパンド(主にd状態により構成されているのでこのように呼ぶ)の頂上近くのピークに位置している

帯磁率はEF位置の状態密度にほぼ比例しているのでPd金属の帯磁率は大きい

一方,PdHでは、図3(b)参照,EFはdパンドの頂上よりもエネルギーの高い方に位置し,小さな状態密度を与えている

特徴的なことは,EFよりもはるかに下に新たなバンドが出現していることである

これはPd原子の4d状態とH原子の1s状態から形成される結合パンドであり,ここには2個の電子を収容することができ。

ところがPd金属のEがあったピークまでの全電子収容F 数はPdHでも10個であってほとんど変化ががない。

Hが持ち込んだ電子1個分はピークより上の部分を占めることになり,結局EFは状態密度の小さい所に落ちる

このことが,元のPd金属のパンドの形を変えずに水素からの電子1個を付け加えるというプロトン・モデル(このモデルによれはEFは図3(a)の11位置に来る)がいかにも成り立っているように見せている。

PdH0.6の小さい帯磁率は一見プロトン・モデルでも説明がつくのである

しかし,実際には結合バンドの形成により水素の周囲にも電子は存在している(図3(c) )

つまり,単純なプロトン・モデルとかアニオン・モデルとかいうのは意味がないといえよう。

English

3. Electronic structure of metal hydride

Electrons have a series of energies in a crystal and form an energy panda (band).

The panda structure of metal Pd is shown in Fig. 3 (a).

The electrons are packed into 11 from the one with the lowest energy.

The maximum value of electron energy when all electrons are accommodated is the Fermi level (EF).

There can be no electron with energy higher than EF

In Pd metals, EF is located at the peak near the top of the d-panda (called this because it is mainly composed of the d-state).

Since the magnetic susceptibility is almost proportional to the density of states at the EF position, the magnetic susceptibility of Pd metal is large.

On the other hand, in PdH, see Fig. 3 (b), EF is located on the higher energy side than the top of d-panda and gives a small left density of states.

What is characteristic is that a new band is appearing far below EF.

This is a bond panda formed from the 4d state of the Pd atom and the 1s state of the H atom, which can accommodate two electrons.

However, the total number of electron-accommodating Fs up to the peak of E in the Pd metal is 10 even in PdH, and there is almost no change.

One electron brought in by H occupies the part above the peak, and eventually EF falls to a place with a low density of states.

This is exactly what the proton model (according to this model, EF comes to position 11 in Fig. 3 (a)),

which adds one electron from hydrogen without changing the shape of the original Pd metal panda.

the small magnetic susceptibility of PdH0.6 apparently can be explained by the proton model at first glance.

However, in reality, electrons also exist around hydrogen due to the formation of bond bands (Fig. 3 (c)).

In other words, it can be said that the simple left proton model or the anion model is meaningless.

Considering the discussion of (1) proton model and (2) anion model, and the latest theory of electronic structure explained above,

I thought that H+ and H- can coexist in metal and H- is in T site after filling O site, so fusion requires the larger concentration of H in metal due to the H- in T site.

Strictly speaking not Co-exist but hydrogen has the duality of H+ and H- affecting the size of the space site and surrounding potential.

Thus fusion can be caused by the nature of hydrogen because

and D- in the compressed T site around T site with D- because there are a lot of D+ in hydrogen storage metals, so D+ in the compressed T site can move to D- in expanded T site.

• Biological system can transmute the element by adding proton or carbon nucleus with deep electron orbit,

which act as neutron due to its very small size.

This is the same mechanism of cold fusion which is the compress of bonding to transition electron orbit into deep electron orbit to make the smaller atoms. The mechanism of the compress is the mechanism to select the essential element to keep the life of biology system, like ion pumping.

For the case of Cs, Iodine pumping can transmute Cs to Ba by adding proton.

So Fukushima the biological system with very efficient Iodine pumping can clean up Cs.

small hydrogen and small atoms has the deep electron orbit within a few tens femto meters,

so it can shield the coulomb repulsive force as is the case of cold fusion.

belows are the link to the related posts.

Cold Fusion theory (hypo)

History of Deep Dirac Level

Biological transmutations paper link

https://www.researchgate.net/p…Biological_transmutations

actual size of Cs and hydrogen is shown in the below schematics,

Cs-H bonding is vibration along with bonding and the transition to Deep Electro Orbit is the closest location to Cs nucleus after the compress of Cs-H,

So the proton has the moving direction to Cs nucleus on the Collision course on cesium nuclei.
    So I think proton trajectory to Cesium nucleus can keep the Collision course after the Cs-H bond is broken.

lenr-forum.com/attachment/14413/

lenr-forum.com/attachment/14352/

added 2020/09/19

Because the Si's SP3 hybrid wave function is longer than carbon's SP3 wave function, so compress of Si-C enables Si bond to reach to C Deep Electron Orbit wave function(C1S, C2s and 2p) with deep electron orbit. Although deep electron orbits are so small, it seems to difficult to touch them apparently.However Si-C has the covalent bonding Si hybrid orbit wave function is aligned with carbon wave function perfectly, so it must reach wave function with deep electron orbit.The same as D2 case which is the stretching motion with the covalent bonding.

In the biological system, they have the membrane structure which can control the concentration of element.

Tight junction

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tight_junction

Adherens junction

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adherens_junction

Desmond

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desmosome

the gap junction

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gap_junction

added on 2020/09/20

http://www.jbsoc.or.jp/seika/w…oads/2013/11/80-10-06.pdf

杉田 有治 (Yuji Sugita)

特定国立研究開発法人理化学研究所 研究開拓本部 主任研究員

Cs-p=Ba biological trasmutation experiments in Russia

Summary

Transmutation with biological system has mainly two categories; one with hydrogen and another is with Carbon

(1)Transmutation with hydrogen(proton) is by the proton with deep electron orbit and with carbon by the compress of SP3 hybrid orbit in the biological system.

(2)Transmutation with carbon can be the compress of carbide to be carbon with deep electron orbit.

carbon and silicon has SP3 hybrid orbit, and so it has 2s and 2p orbit of carbon.

Carbon 1s2 2s2 2p2

Silicon 1s2 2s2 2p6 3s2 3p2

Both can have SP3 hybrid orbital

(3)Gap junction, which can control the concentration of calcium, can compress the Si-C and K-H to create calcium.

I hope the researcher on biology and bacteria to find the mechanism of this compress.

Related paper list

https://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/AndrianovBprobablemi.pdf

https://www.sbj.or.jp/wp-conte…j/9206/9206_tokushu_3.pdf

lenr-forum.com/attachment/14273/

lenr-forum.com/attachment/14274/

• I found the cold fusion mechanism and so, I would like to re-think that D2O cold fusion condition

because currently a lot of D2 gas flow and metal-D heat element is popular,

probably because the most researcher previously thought that Cold Fusion in D2O(Electrolysis) is less controllable.

I found the cause of Difficulty of control of Cold fusion in Electrolysis.

Cause of longer incubation time to start cold fusion

Conventional voltage of Electrolysis, the backside of the rod(Cathode) has the positive surface potential,

and so, the less free electrons there. So it takes a long time for the D to reach the backside of the rod.

In other words, the change of the polarity of the voltage from Electrolysis condition is needed to trigger cold fusion.

COLD FUSION BY PLASMA ELECTROLYSIS OF WATER

I think this is caused by RF power which voltage polarity is switching.

So hydrogen(D in H2O) absorption stage and cold fusion stage are mixed.

I think cold fusion in pure D2O is by far efficient power generation.

and this case the D absorption stage and cold fusion stage need to be separated due to keep the good quality of D2O.

D2O is not necessary at cold fusion stage.

I am not familiar with plasma cold fusion, so please give me some knowledge on this techniques, because I could have

misunderstood.

• ColdFusion Theory(hypo)

link  Cold Fusion theory (hypo)

Cold Fusion is caused by the nature of small D2 with Deep Electron Orbit(refer to "History of Deep Dirac Level"and this smaller hydrogen has the experimental evidence in the research of "Hidrid-easy compress". The smaller D2 has the electron density around a few tens femto-meter from nuclear and can shield the coulomb potential perfectly. D2 is compressed from T site metal atoms

Importance of surface potential control

link
    https://www.lenr-forum.com/for…ntial-control/#post143658

Currently the most cold fusion reactor and heat element has not been controlled properly

nano-particle is electrically isolated and hydrogen storage metal is packed in ceramics and heaters so the heat conduction is very low.

So I propose the new reactor and heat element(left figure)

The advantage is the better metal cooling with H2O flow on the metal surface directly, and the surface potential control to lower the trigger temperature of cold fusion lower that other cold fusion reactors.

Right Figure is my invention of cold fusion reactor

with surface potential control and with nano-structure on the flat wafer.

nano structure fabrication

If you are interested in the experiment on the nano-structure with surface potential control, I will offer you the experimental sample to ask tool vendor to make the custom order sample at tool vendor's R&D fab and I am now contacting with them. if you are interested in this sample, please send me email, to [email protected],

In the future I will ask them to have the application sample&experimental sample information and price list in the web of tool vendor.

Link nano structure fabrication

The purpose of nano structure is to increase the Surface area which the cold fusion occurs.

So the depth is important to increase the surface area but the surface potential on the straight(vertical) sidewall can not be controlled,so

I designed the nano corn structure with tapered sidewall.

The practical ratio to increase the surface area is X30 with nano-imprinting but it is commercially available and some company is doing consulting huisiness in Japan to support the venture company so now is the chance to develop nano-corn for cold fusion heat elements.

lenr-forum.com/attachment/14398/

lenr-forum.com/attachment/14438/

lenr-forum.com/attachment/14453/

The below is the typical heat element packed with ceramics and heaters. So It is clear that heat conduction path is very low conductance.

It is important to keep metal at lower temperature and usually H2O cooling keeps the surface metal temperature lower than 100degreeC.

Review of cold fusion condition in D2O
    Link
    Review of cold fusion condition in D2O

The rod of cathode condition is Electrolysis condition to absorb hydrogen in cathode, but considering the surface potential metal with D need to be positive, opposite polarity.
    the cold fusion stage the metal must on the positive relative to anode(in Electrolysis condition) to deplete the free electron on the surface. Considering this , the cold fusion occurs on the backside of the rod opposite side to face anode, and the d concentration is very low due to the large distance from the hydrogen absorption location facing to anode.
    so we must need to separate D absorption stage and cold fusion stage. because cold fusion stage does not need D2O so I recommend that the change of D2O with H2O to keep the high quality of D2O and it must be contained in the reactor. The current result of RF power input can be caused by this voltage polarity change.

lenr-forum.com/attachment/14362/

Separation of Cold Fusion from hydrogen absorption
    LINK Separation of Cold Fusion from hydrogen absorption
    Hydrogen absorption generates the D2 gas and Cold fusion generates D2O vapor
    so the both are at the same time, the gas of D2 is mixed with D2O vapor and Air(O2).

so this mixture has the risk of explosion, so please take care on the design of the reactor.

I will separate hydrogen absorption and cold fusion completely by changing D2O to H2O at cold fusion stage.

hydrogen storage in metal properties (basic)
    Link
    hydrogen storage in metal properties (basic)

Cold Fusion Mechanism in E-Cat fusion patent

Link Cold Fusion Mechanism in E-Cat fusion patent

History of Deep Dirac Level

Link History of Deep Dirac Level

https://www.lenr-forum.com/att…l-hydrogen-may-exist-pdf/

A simple argument that small hydrogen may exist

0.Introduction

Rutherford suggested already in1920 that electron-proton could be bound in tight state[1].

At that point neither the Schrodinger equation(1926) nor Dirac equation(1928) was known to him. He asked his team, including Chadwick, to search for this atom.

After Chadwick’s discovery of the neutron in1932 there was a lot of discussions whether it is an elementary particle or a hydrogen-like atom for med from electron and proton[2].

For example, Heisenberg was among those who argued that Chadwick’s particle is a small hydrogen atom. At the end the Pauli’s argument won, that then eutronspin1/2 follows Fermi-Dirac statistics and this decided that the neutron is indeed an elementary particle.

This is a well-established fact and it is not discussed in this paper.

It must have been obvious to both Schrodinger and Dirac, and certainly to Heisenberg, that there is a peculiar solution to their equations. This particular solution, which corresponds to the small hydrogen, was at the end rejected[3], because the wave function is infinite at r=0.

Since nobody has observed it, the idea of the small hydrogen has died.

BUT NOW WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE OF DEEP ELECTRON ORBIT in the paper of

Link Hidrid-easy compress

Hidrid(hydrogen negative ion) can be smaller by the compress of the pressure at 50GPa.

Hidrid-easy compress

This paper has the experimental evidence of Deep electron orbit of hydrogen. Compress of V-H-V bonding causes the electron transition to H deep orbit.

Link Hidrid-easy compress

biological transmutation by the same mechanism as cold fusion

The biological transmutation is caused by the metal-H and metal-C bonding which is compressed in the biological system which absorbs the element which is necessary for the biology.

K pump, Na pomp

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Na%2B/K%2B-ATPase

Element boded with Hydrogen or carbon in the biological system are compressed in such mechanism of pomp, which mechanism is the same as cold fusion,(refer to the mechanism of cold fusion) and proton or carbon nuclear are to be absorbed in the bonding element.

The biological system has the mechanism to absorb the necessary element into the cell like ion pumping, and in case of Cs-+proton=Ba, Iodine pumping is the candidate.
    NEW Link
    biological transmutation

Possibility of ion implantation fusion in place of plasma fusion

Link Possibility of ion implantation fusion in place of plasma fusion

• I am semiconductor engineer and I know the process of nano-structure and now the nano-imprinting is available commercially which reduce the cost of development and production.

If you are interested in the experiment of nano-structure with surface potential control, I will offer you the sample with the price divided by the the number of researchers. who want to run experiments. send me email if you want to run experiment: [email protected]

https://www.nanonet.go.jp/page…notech/primer/nano07.html

Conventional semiconductor process by photo-lithography and dry etching.

If the target size is nano-meters, due to the smaller size,

the lithography tool is so expensive.

So many researchers are developing self-aligned method with bio template, etc,

However, the economical tool of nano-imprinting has been developed

for the memory product.

paper on nano-dot

Japanese

https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/a…/sfj/55/12/55_12_775/_pdf

https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/a…jvsj/49/12/49_12_716/_pdf

https://www.nedo.go.jp/content/100533587.pdf

nano-imprinting

https://www.kyodo-inc.co.jp/el…cs/nanoimprint/index.html

English

start with the link below.

https://www.kyodo-inc.co.jp/english/

https://www.kyodo-inc.co.jp/en…cs/nanoimprint/index.html

Japanese

https://www.kyodo-inc.co.jp/electronics/nanoimprint/engineering.html#toc03

ナノインプリント(NIL)技術コンサルティング、モールド複製・洗浄

=>Nanoimprint (NIL) technical consulting, mold duplication and cleaning

技術コンサルティング=>Technical consulting

https://annex.jsap.or.jp/photo…public/32-08-gijutsu5.pdf

https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/hpi/44/6/44_6_341/_pdf

added on 2020/09/27

I calculated the increase ratio of the surface with nano structure.

Because the area increase ratio is determined by the nano-dots top size, the size must be smaller,

and with wider space at 45 degree , etch depth is deeper, but impact is not large and the depth need to be shallower with the same surface area increase ratio for easy surface potential control and cooling with H2O flow.

so I would select the below condition.

but smaller isolated dots seems to be difficult to print.

In case the smaller size of dots, we can use 2 loop imprinting.

Importance of Surface potential control

LINK=> Importance of surface potential control

• With the today's 3nm chip technology it would be easy to fabricate LENR active zones. And I'm pretty sure they do it in the US since at least 2 years...

Currently nano-imprinter is available and metal nano-dot technique is developing in semiconductor industry so its is time to start nano-stucture based cold fusion with D2O.

• What would be the composition of such nanostructures?
    The only related technology I know of is that atomic hydrogen is applied during the manufacturing of semiconductors (protective flushing).

>What would be the composition of such nanostructures?==Ni due to the stability of surface and already used in semiconductor process as nano dots so the dry etching condition has been studied already.

I propose the nano-horn metal and hydrogen storage metal(Ni) is deposited on nano-corn, and with the wafer with nano corn Ni put into D2O and run D adsorption and change D2O to H2O to run cold fusion.

I need to talk with the specialist on nano structure fabrication consultant if I start the development. At the development stage we have some difficulty because we need to use metal wafer so I think Fe can be OK but Fe is difficult to handle in the process due to the surface rust.

So I am looking for other options.Ni is OK due to its surface stability and Ni is used in semiconductor device of nano-dot.So the direct fabrication of nano-horn with NI is current my proposition.

>hydrogen is applied during the manufacturing of semiconductors

Yes we have the annealing in D2 for the SiO2 quality improvement, but this is semiconductor process and it is not easy to run the small size company, so I thought that semiconductor process is OK, but I change the way to use D2O for the easy development and safety. Deuteration in D2O with Electrolysis condition is by far safer and more efficient.

• Very interesting,

on the same topic of surface plasmons inducted at nano scale.

I read the paper but I think my theory(Compress of D-metal bond cause the transition to deep electron orbit) can explain all of the topic of Cold fusion and transmutation,

Surface plasmon is very interestig theory, but "Metal surfaces possibly contain such degrees of nano- or micro-scale native random roughnesses, and, therefore, the field enhancement effect may have been unknowingly produced in existing electrical and optical systems." is not science and less reasonable than my theory.currently we have the solid experimental data that hydrogen negative ion can be comressed by the stress at 50GPa which is consistent with deep electron orbit theory.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.