nkodama's dedicated thread of LENR theory

• nkodama I also had in the past an idea similar to yours but with a very precise stoichiometry of a mixture based on LIH. Today it has evolved.

However, I can say once again that I am aware of a LENR event related to nanorods as you describe them.

dry etching of metal is not common in semiconductor process and Ni has beenused for the nano-dot fabrication. So I like Nickel for this reason and Ni with D2O does not produce the radioactive materials.

The price of nano-imprinting tool is ecommomical because it is just like stamps.

light lithography tool is 100億円=US$100million

• What would be the composition of such nanostructures?

substrate..zirconia?

nanodots..nickel/palladium ..following Mizuno

or following Forsley et al.. hafnium/erbium( uranium238 optional)

they have a lot of metastable transitions.. erbium has over twenty

The interesting transition is Hf178m2.. 2.45 Mev gamma for decades.. once you charge it up

or all of a sudden if you can destabilise it.as the military types have researched.

• you know I don't have a job anymore because I don't want to work again in the shitty world of automotive or aircraft manufacturing.

Also, I am doing Lenr experiments with just part from 1500 euros that French state gives me just to live each month.

Considering the nano-imprinting tool price, I just have to forget to eat for a few decades to be able to pay for it.<X

dry etching of metal is not common in semiconductor process and Ni has beenused for the nano-dot fabrication. So I like Nickel for this reason and Ni with D2O does not produce the radioactive materials.

The price of nano-imprinting tool is ecommomical because it is just like stamps.

light lithography tool is 100億円=US$100million

• you know I don't have a job anymore because I don't want to work again in the shitty world of automotive or aircraft manufacturing.

Also, I am doing Lenr experiments with just part from 1500 euros that French state gives me each month.

Considering the nano-imprinting tool price, I just have to forget to eat for a few decades to be able to pay for it.<X

Firstly the cost of the development is a key, in such case the tool vendor is supporting R&D with low price so if you are thinking the development it is time to start in Japan. I will support you.

• It's sure that I will be able to go to another planet in order to go to the end of my .. how to say .. ideas.

First, the next few weeks, I have to experiment what I learned about Rossi's engineering, it's true that it's linked to plasmon resonances.

However, I want to say to the invisible copiers community, those who just downloaded Japanese paper, that this won't be "enough" for them, it is very very subtle :P.

On the other hand, I predict that Iwamura team, even if they are very slow, should get there within a very short time of year.

• It's sure that I will be able to go to another planet in order to go to the end of my .. how to say .. ideas.

First, the next few weeks, I have to experiment what I learned about Rossi's engineering, it's true that it's linked to plasmon resonances.

However, I want to say to the invisible copiers community, those who just downloaded Japanese paper, that this won't be "enough" for them, it is very very subtle :P.

On the other hand, I predict that Iwamura team, even if they are very slow, should get there within a very short time of year.

I asked to the tool vendor to fabricate experimental nano-structure and talk with them about the structure and fee, and I will reply to you.

My plan is to make them the web site about the nano structure on metal for the cold fusion experiment sample and trigger the research on my invention.

I hope you will run experiment of my hypo of conventional cold fusion issue probably all of the researchers is using RF input, which I think has the risk of the safety.

I heard that Rossi started RF input, but that is very bad choice.

Review of cold fusion condition in D2O

Because polarity change mixed the hydrogen absorption and cold fusion, this procedure produce the hydrogen molecules and vapor simultaneously.

The confusion is caused by this mixture of two different steps.It is important to keep the good quality of D2O and it need to confine in the reactor so change D2O to H2O at cold fusion stage is very important.

So RF is totally opposite direction but it is apparently easy to control the fusion.
    For the plasmon theory is incorrect and I am certain that nano D2 compress cause the small D2, which is now verified by the group of Kyoto university on the different area of the research.

So I am 100% confident on my theory.

• No considerations to combine LENR structures with existing PN junctions?
    PN junctions have very interesting local high electromagnetic fields that can be of use to make nanoscale plasma's?

wher is PN-junction?

I know the P-N junction in semiconductor, but this is unrelated with plasma.

nano-scale plasma measn that the plasma in emtal cavity?

metal has no PN junction just the gradient of free electron density.

Could you send me more information to my gmail.

[email protected]

• Alexandrov in Ontario/Canada could have p/n junction in his LENR reactor?

Plasma... ???

https://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/Alexandrovheavyelect.pdf

I don't think this publication hints at plasma but purely focusses on heavy electrons in nano structures.

Heavy electrons could replace muons required for muon catalyzed Deuterium fusion.
    See also patent application list including those of Anthony Zuppero and Mizuno.
    On a nano scale the question is how to effeciently remove the energy caused by fusion.

• There are no heavy electrons! Just usual SM nonsense logic

And then there is the muon... a heavy electron!

The first new matter particle they discovered was the muon. It was a lot like an electron, just more massive.

and the Dirac equation

"It’s hard to overstate how important and incredibly accurate Dirac’s equation turned out to be.

Physicists still act giddy whenever it’s mentioned.

https://www.symmetrymagazine.o…stories-a-muon-could-tell

• Separation of Cold Fusion from hydrogen absorption

NOte that D2 gas are generated in hydrogen absorption, so cold fusion and hydrogen absorption occurs simultaneously or RF input voltage,

The gas of D2 is mixed with vapor D2O, so it is a risk to handle the tool.

If you want to run simultaneously, the location od hydrogen absorption (from backside of the wafer) must be separated from Cold Fusion(surface side) in the below schematics.

• Hydrogen absorption generates the D2 gas and Cold fusion generates D2O vapor

so the both are at the same time, the gas of D2 is mixed with D2O vapor,

so this mixture has the risk of explosion, so please take care on the design of the reactor.

I will separate hydrogen absorption and cold fusion completely by changing D2O to H2O at cold fusion stage.

This can keep the D2O quality for a longer time and D2O can confine in the reactor, D2O must not be emitted in the environment.

The below are design of reactor

to separate hydrogen absorption and cold fusion by the location from backside of wafer and from surface side of the wafer)

hydrogen absorption from the backside of the wafer,and

cold fusion on the surface side of wafer simultaneously

and can separate the gas exhaust.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.