Strong evidence for a new kind of radiation.

• Especially for you, I brought a transcript of a meeting at OAO Gidropress, during which Afanasyev emphasized - "We went further and developed the cavitation technology" - The translation is terrible - it must be understood as follows - Afanasyev modernized the cavitation technology and in return received a more effective technology - hydro-wave technology, i.e. There is a novelty there, which is KNOW-HOW and which allowed Afanasyev to inform me in 2014 that he is ready to make a generator in which 100 kWh of thermal energy will be generated per 1 kWh of electric energy. Thus, if Rosatom listened to him and gave him the opportunity to manufacture such a generator, its parameters would be as follows - a capacity of 50 cubic meters. and the cost of electricity per 1 cubic meter of 3 kWh of electricity, then we would get a machine that, processing 50 cubic meters of dirty water, would receive 15 MWh of thermal energy at the output ...that, processing 50 cubic meters of dirty water, would receive 15 MWh of thermal energy at the output ... They didn't give it, demons ..

This technology simply kills old uranium technologies and uranium reactors are simply not needed ... By the way, the ITER project also becomes unnecessary, since by implementing the same nuclear reactions as in the ITER project, hydro-wave installations receive a tangible advantage - no blankets and installations weighing 370 thousand tons ... But the most important thing is that the enormous energy with this technology is absorbed by numerous bubbles, which have a density in the last stage of their compression - the "collapse" process, 10 g / cc. ,those. the collapsed bubble in its density exceeds the density of the "plasma" in the ITER by 8 orders of magnitude - those physicists who continue to support this senseless project do not understand this ... The trap for gamma photons is in the most processed water !!! Brilliant!

• Official Post

Especially for you, I brought a transcript of a meeting at OAO Gidropress, during which Afanasyev emphasized - "We went further and developed the cavitation technology" - The translation is terrible - it must be understood as follows - Afanasyev modernized the cavitation technology and in return received a more effective technology - hydro-wave technology, i.e. There is a novelty there, which is KNOW-HOW and which allowed Afanasyev to inform me in 2014 that he is ready to make a generator in which 100 kWh of thermal energy will be generated per 1 kWh of electric energy. Thus, if Rosatom listened to him and gave him the opportunity to manufacture such a generator, its parameters would be as follows - a capacity of 50 cubic meters. and the cost of electricity per 1 cubic meter of 3 kWh of electricity, then we would get a machine that, processing 50 cubic meters of dirty water, would receive 15 MWh of thermal energy at the output ... They didn't give it, demons ..

Ok, then Afanasyev is in very good company being rejected by mainstream as many others that have proposed similar ideas. Dr. Ruggero Santilli spent two decades trying to convince the world that his Hadronic Reactor was able to transform water in a fuel with excess energy. He even got it patented and the patent expires next year. Even tho He was capable of making a good living out his ideas by selling shares of his company, his ideas were never accepted and the company was finally closed in 2019. Now he lives in seclusion due to his age and the risk of getting Coronavirus. A sad story.

• Taronis Technologies, Inc. operates as an energy company. The Company offers a technology solutions to create, process, and produce hydrogen-based fuel through the gasification of carbon-rich liquids, including certain liquids and liquid wastes. Taronis Technologies serves customers in the United States. This company owns the company that R Santilli founded. It makes millions of dollars in sales per year. The tech works and survives. This is the most profitable HHO gas producer anywhere as far as I know.

• Official Post

Taronis Technologies, Inc. operates as an energy company. The Company offers a technology solutions to create, process, and produce hydrogen-based fuel through the gasification of carbon-rich liquids, including certain liquids and liquid wastes. Taronis Technologies serves customers in the United States. This company owns the company that R Santilli founded. It makes millions of dollars in sales per year. The tech works and survives. This is the most profitable HHO gas producer anywhere as far as I know.

Well Drgenek , I have followed the work of Dr. Santilli for more than 16 years now, and the information that he had to sell the company came from Santilli himself by means of message exchange with him a few months ago. The company of course exists, but Santilli has nothing to do with it now.

• The company of course exists, but Santilli has nothing to do with it now.

True, Santilli was out of the company many years before it changed hands. The value of the business was actual build by his son. Often scientists don't make good business managers. Before taking over the company, Santilli's son had shown his expertise with business management with other companies. From what I got in conversation with Santilli, by letting his son have control of Magnegas, he could get into other interests. I tried but could not get any conversation with Santilli's son. I therefore suspect the offer he received for the company was too good to refuse.

• Official Post

This recent paper from Savchenko proposes that the widely observed and so called “strange radiation” might be instrumental for understanding and improve the practical utilization of LENR.

I know many here don’t even see this as something real, but this paper has a number of very good

References.

https://www.researchgate.net/p…geticeskogo-istocnika.pdf

• That scenario is not possible. When bulbs are tested, the entire bulb is put into a calorimeter. It captures the heat from the light as well. You cannot make a transparent calorimeter. Too much non-visible radiation would leak out.

A calorimeter is the only way to test the bulb for total heat output (including light), which is what you need to design something like a recessed light fixture. A recessed fixture is a box in the wall or ceiling. You have to assume the fixture might be blocked so that no light escapes from it.

I really do not think that after 116 years, there has not been a single test of tungsten light energy balance. If they produced even 1% excess heat, someone would have noticed. I have seen junior high school textbooks describing science fair experiments in calorimetry using light bulbs. Granted, those experiments would not work as far as I can tell. But anyway they were described.

Not sure what has been said since then, but, what do you think they would have done if it was say 10% OU?

Would they have held a press conference and told the world?

Would they have written a paper and been laughed at?

Or would they have sat on that, or assumed their instruments were wrong?

Maybe no one, or only one person there even believing it wasn't some stuff-up?

I can absolutely imagine a world where it would be covered up, we live in that world. Not saying it happened, but it could, easily.

• Luckily I labeled and retained all lamps tested to date so covering them in aluminium foil and re-testing should be no big deal. Except maybe the 150 W and 200 W lamps. I will take it easy with them, since the heat maybe too much for the lamps if covered. I am also gathering “crown silvered” lamps that have already incorporated an aluminium reflector (I will confirm aluminium rather than real silver or chrome coatings, but aluminium is most commonly used anyways).

Any bets on whether the aluminium foil over the lamp actually makes a difference?

Unfortunately, I am out in the field once again, so you folks have a month for conjecture before I can do another calorimeter run.

• Luckily I labeled and retained all lamps tested to date so covering them in aluminium foil and re-testing should be no big deal. Except maybe the 150 W and 200 W lamps. I will take it easy with them, since the heat maybe too much for the lamps if covered. I am also gathering “crown silvered” lamps that have already incorporated an aluminium reflector (I will confirm aluminium rather than real silver or chrome coatings, but aluminium is most commonly used anyways).

Any bets on whether the aluminium foil over the lamp actually makes a difference?

Unfortunately, I am out in the field once again, so you folks have a month for conjecture before I can do another calorimeter run.

I guess I already tested one aluminized lamp. The blue 50 W lamp was a PAR20.

PAR is an acronym for Parabolic Aluminized Reflector.

(Also, the inside layer of the calorimeter envelope is aluminium.)

• Official Post

I know many don’t watch these videos because “they are too long”, I have to admit that sitting for up to 2 1/2 hours watching these often seems to be almost an impossible task in these days where everything has to move fast. Even Bob suggests one can watch these at increased speed and still get the whole picture. Anyway, I have watched some of these in part, none in full, yet, but I have found them very interesting if anything by the novel evidence of plasmoids captured in video and the shapes it seems to have, and the matching of the shapes to the so called SR traces. I also did not have Idea that Jean Francois Geneste had got interested in so called strange radiation and published about it in 2015, and attempted to find a mathematical / topological model to describe them (which he thought he had come close to with some Lovatchevsky based shapes).

I will just post these here, feel free to skip over them and just watch the parts that catch your attention if you don’t feel you have enough time, I have found these videos at the very least thought provoking and many times really break through.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Before I start the fairly hazardous testing of foil covered and coated bulbs, could someone remind me what part of the Parkhomov presentation suggests that Al is part of the reaction? I see a short table with possible water reactions. Also, no mention of foil on the J-type halogen lamps. Is there a better write-up on these experiments?

• Official Post

Before I start the fairly hazardous testing of foil covered and coated bulbs, could someone remind me what part of the Parkhomov presentation suggests that Al is part of the reaction? I see a short table with possible water reactions. Also, no mention of foil on the J-type halogen lamps. Is there a better write-up on these experiments?

Here are the presentations that can graciously Google translated for us.

https://www.lenr-forum.com/att…ion-of-lenr-reactors-pdf/

In this first one it’s shown the aluminum foil wrapped in the lightbulb in slide 10.

The second one shows other kinds of wrapping but these were not used to produce excess heat but transmutations in Solutions flowing around the bulbs wrapped.

https://www.lenr-forum.com/att…-in-matter-near-incandes/

• Thanks, but nowhere in either presentation is indicated that Al participates in any reaction, and only just one 40 W lamp has aluminium foil covering, which may simply be insulation to increase the filament temperature.

• Official Post

Thanks, but nowhere in either presentation is indicated that Al participates in any reaction, and only just one 40 W lamp has aluminium foil covering, which may simply be insulation to increase the filament temperature.

I have the book of Parkhomov and there he suggests many metals can emit the Cold neutrinos he proposes above 1000 degrees. The other presentation has bulbs wrapped in tin and lead foil, but there he verified the effect by looking at changes in the elemental composition of the KNO3 solution.

• I have the book of Parkhomov and there he suggests many metals can emit the Cold neutrinos he proposes above 1000 degrees. The other presentation has bulbs wrapped in tin and lead foil, but there he verified the effect by looking at changes in the elemental composition of the KNO3 solution.

Right, so the fluid is the fuel, and aluminium is the insulation, as in the new style reactor paradigm.

• Official Post

Right, so the fluid is the fuel, and aluminium is the insulation, as in the new style reactor paradigm.

I have to admit that at the time of reading the results with the elemental changes in the KNO3 I did not notice the relevance, but having seen a result of the same kind first hand (K seemingly being transformed into Ca) with KCl and ultrasound applied to it during 5 minutes, now I really got interested in that particular set up.

• I have to admit that at the time of reading the results with the elemental changes in the KNO3 I did not notice the relevance, but having seen a result of the same kind first hand (K seemingly being transformed into Ca) with KCl and ultrasound applied to it during 5 minutes, now I really got interested in that particular set up.

40-K is an interesting and first meta stable nucleus as it can decay by beta +/- either to 40-Ca or 40-Ar (11%) . Would be interesting to see which path in LENR is preferred!

May be I once should try to model it... The famous 1460.820keV gamma is from the Argon path!!

• Official Post

40-K is an interesting and first meta stable nucleus as it can decay by beta +/- either to 40-Ca or 40-Ag (11%) . Would be interesting to see which path in LENR is preferred!

May be I once should try to model it... The famous 1460.820keV gamma is from the Argon path!!

You Suggest I should be looking for potential Ag also?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.