Strong evidence for a new kind of radiation.

• Before I start the fairly hazardous testing of foil covered and coated bulbs, could someone remind me what part of the Parkhomov presentation suggests that Al is part of the reaction? I see a short table with possible water reactions. Also, no mention of foil on the J-type halogen lamps. Is there a better write-up on these experiments?

In the wake of the notes of Alexei Ivanovich Laptukhov. January 28, 2020 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/5icV/59Li8u4k8

In the wake of the notes of Alexei Ivanovich Laptukhov. January 28, 2020 - https://drive.google.com/file/…OdOEc5Or/view?usp=sharing

• Official Post

Wyttenbach , I was checking one query for KCl to the Parkhomov's tables of reactions and it has a line where K and K interact to produce both Ar40 and Ca 40 (this query was produced by Bob Greenyer as I asked him to see what reactions could explain the reduction of K and apparition of Ca where none was to begin with).

http://www.nanosoft.co.nz/resu…rbByMeVDescLimit1000.html

• Official Post

Anyways, I don’t believe any of it, but I don’t mind testing some things, as long as there is some clarity on what might need testing.

Parkhomov is basing all his work presented in these papers in the basic assumption that neutrinos can be produced and these + electrons cause the nuclear effects observed (be it excess heat or transmutations).

The link to the English versions of the papers mentioned in the first slides of the presentation are these:

http://www.unconv-science.org/pdf/e4/parkhomov1-en.pdf (2019)

http://www.unconv-science.org/pdf/e3/parkhomov-en.pdf (2018)

From the idea that as you rise in temperature the amount of neutrinos (antineutrinos) increases, is where he got the idea of testing the light bulbs. He claims he found excess heat, but you have to get the lightbulb filament above 2500°C to see the excess heat. Not sure if you can control that, he claims he got a 10% heat with lightbulb and an empty container and 50% filling the container surrounding the lightbulb with Li2B4O7. Both of these in his very leaky airflow calorimeter.

• In slide 13 of the translated “A new approach to the creation of LENR reactors”, it claims temperatures above 2200 C is sufficient to cause LENR even in empty containers. As I have previously mentioned, a normal incandescent lamp filament operates at about 2500 C when operated at the normal rated voltage of the lamp.

see appendices here:

https://physlab.org/wp-content…s/2016/03/Planck_ref8.pdf

• Official Post

In slide 13 of the translated “A new approach to the creation of LENR reactors”, it claims temperatures above 2200 C is sufficient to cause LENR even in empty containers. As I have previously mentioned, a normal incandescent lamp filament operates at about 2500 C when operated at the normal rated voltage of the lamp.

see appendices here:

Yes I recall You commenting that. As I have said plenty of times, excess heat is really a pain to measure and always controversial. The elemental changes for me are by far more interesting as signatures of anomaly. In the KNO3 experiment the reduction of Dissolved K and increase of dissolved Ca is very conspicuous.

A proper mass balance and you can prove the anomaly beyond any doubt. Measurement of elemental concentrations in solutions is rather straightforward and controlling error much easier than calorimetry.

• Взаимодействие с другими людьми

In slide 13 of the translated “A new approach to the creation of LENR reactors”, it claims temperatures above 2200 C is sufficient to cause LENR even in empty containers. As I have previously mentioned, a normal incandescent lamp filament operates at about 2500 C when operated at the normal rated voltage of the lamp.

see appendices here:

For many decades, physicists have been "carried away" by the Stefan-Boltzmann law of Stefan-Boltzmann for temperature.

From my point of view, this is a bad idea ... Wrong direction of the "train of thought" ... But how should you do it? Wien's law should be used for analysis ... It is this law that allows us to assert the following - temperature and heat characterize photons. Heat is not characterized by "vibrations of molecules" !!! The result of the vibration of a molecule is the linear interaction of a bound electron with its proton as a result of either absorption of a photon by an electron or emission of a photon by an electron.

Now about the light bulb ... Researchers, including Alexander Parkhomov, are paying attention to the wrong processes ... The main thing when working with a light bulb with a tungsten filament is that the incandescent filament emits ultraviolet photons - it is they who ionize hydrogen. What do researchers get as a result ...? They receive a huge amount of free electrons, which form clusters - temporary magnets - these clusters have been called "EVO" by some physicists. But in this case free protons are obtained, which begin to interact with the magnetic field of either nickel or palladium ... It is this magnetic field, together with the magnetic field of clusters of free electrons, that controls LENR and initiates chains of nuclear reactions ... which occur so quickly that the atoms do not manage to form, i.e. electrons do not have time to "sit in their cells", do not have time to become "bound by their protons".

• Взаимодействие с другими людьми

My single opinion, which does not coincide with the generally accepted opinion, is that all LENR installations begin to receive excess heat only when the e-capture reaction on a free proton is implemented in these installations ... This looks paradoxical ... to carry out e-capture in the hydrogen atom ... But this does not happen !!! Think about it - why isn't this happening? The main thing is "buried" here! Anyone who begins to understand this physics will discover the secret of all LENR reactions.

We read here - http://lenr.seplm.ru/seminary/…zatelepin-ot-12-maya-2021

V. N. Zatelepin - gave the data of an experiment showing a significant effect of a constant magnetic field on the temperature of the Ni + H reactor.

• So you do not notice WHAT I am writing ... And I am writing that Wien's law is better for these purposes than the Stefan-Boltzmann law ... But you ignore it ... Why?

It doesn’t matter which one uses in this instance, simply because the original point was the examples of normal operating temperature of the tungsten filament in normal operating conditions, and the light output per W and spectrum discussions, as part of a larger useable light efficiency discussion, are mostly moot.

However, if the idea is that at the higher W filament temperatures, UV is increased, and this UV is the cause of the beginning of a reaction event, then total UV output (per input W ?), rather than strictly the filament temperature, is more important.

(I haven’t heard of UV water disinfection systems being called out for being ‘over unity’, but probably no one has tried to find out)

• It doesn’t matter which one uses in this instance, simply because the original point was the examples of normal operating temperature of the tungsten filament in normal operating conditions, and the light output per W and spectrum discussions, as part of a larger useable light efficiency discussion, are mostly moot.

However, if the idea is that at the higher W filament temperatures, UV is increased, and this UV is the cause of the beginning of a reaction event, then total UV output (per input W ?), rather than strictly the filament temperature, is more important.

(I haven’t heard of UV water disinfection systems being called out for being ‘over unity’, but probably no one has tried to find out)

The difference in our approaches is more fundamental ... According to Wien's law, it is the photons that characterize the temperature ... This is the first ... Photons, according to the physical chemistry of the microworld, interact with their spins with the spins of free electrons ... Photons pump free electrons with their mass - this is what increases them " magnetic potential "...

• The difference in our approaches is more fundamental ... According to Wien's law, it is the photons that characterize the temperature ... This is the first ... Photons, according to the physical chemistry of the microworld, interact with their spins with the spins of free electrons ... Photons pump free electrons with their mass - this is what increases them " magnetic potential "...

Written in Russian - Answer by A.I. Cherepanov. Sergey Belov dated May 18, 2021 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/qbnJ/b8aYd7uFA

Answer by A.I. Cherepanov. Sergey Belov from May 18, 2021 - https://drive.google.com/file/…Dam_jYEn/view?usp=sharing

• The difference in our approaches is more fundamental ... According to Wien's law, it is the photons that characterize the temperature ... This is the first ... Photons, according to the physical chemistry of the microworld, interact with their spins with the spins of free electrons ... Photons pump free electrons with their mass - this is what increases them " magnetic potential "...

Ok, photons pumped, energy release imminent, and how do we test for it happening?
    Parkhomov finds excess heat almost everywhere he looks, (whether his theory is correct or not), and 10 to 20% excess should be easy to see at the 40 to 300 watt power range, with even quite rudimentary test equipment, such as those which Parkhomov and his assistants have ingeniously assembled several of, for example, over the past 5 years.

• Ok, photons pumped, energy release imminent, and how do we test for it happening?
    Parkhomov finds excess heat almost everywhere he looks, (whether his theory is correct or not), and 10 to 20% excess should be easy to see at the 40 to 300 watt power range, with even quite rudimentary test equipment, such as those which Parkhomov and his assistants have ingeniously assembled several of, for example, over the past 5 years.

No problem ... Take the glass jar. Hang a match under the lid of the jar ... At a distance of 15-20 cm, place a plastic ruler, which you pre-rub with paper so that your fingers begin to feel the heat that comes from the ruler ... The match begins to behave like a magnet ... But the tree does not is a magnet and does not have pronounced magnetic properties ...

Physichemistry of the microworld, Experiments proving that there is no electrostatics in nature, part 2 -

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• No problem ... Take the glass jar. Hang a match under the lid of the jar ... At a distance of 15-20 cm, place a plastic ruler, which you pre-rub with paper so that your fingers begin to feel the heat that comes from the ruler ... The match begins to behave like a magnet ... But the tree does not is a magnet and does not have pronounced magnetic properties ...

Physichemistry of the microworld, Experiments proving that there is no electrostatics in nature, part 2 -

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Experiments proving that there is no electrostatics in nature 3, June 22, 2019 -

Physichemistry of the microworld, Experiments proving that there is no electrostatics in nature, part 5, April 30, 2020 -

External Content youtu.be

Physichemistry of the microworld, Experiments proving that there is no electrostatics in nature, part 6, April 30, 2020 -

Physichemistry of the microworld, Experiments proving that there is no electrostatics in nature, part 7 -

Physichemistry of the microworld, Experiments proving that there is no electrostatics in nature, part 8 -

Physichemistry of the microworld, Experiments proving that there is no electrostatics in nature, part 9 -

Physichemistry of the microworld, Experiments proving that there is no electrostatics in nature, part 10 -

Physichemistry of the microworld, Experiments proving that there is no electrostatics in nature, part 11 -

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.