New Hydrogen / Deuterium flux through Metal Experiment by Hang Zhang

• Thanks to JedRothwell for sharing this *relatively* simple experimental setup that can serve as an easy proof of concept for excess heat created by the flow of H or D through a lattice, in this case of Stainless Steel plated with a layer of 10 micrometers of palladium.

In certain ways reminds me the popular demostrative experiment of Dennis Cravens of two brass spheres in a warm bath reaching different temperatures.

Let's discuss it. I think this setup lends itself for replication for well suited labs.

https://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/ZhangHsummaryofa.pdf

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• JedRothwell , is there a chance that you could get from Mr. Zhang some more clarity about the nickel and palladium? On a closer look I fail to visualize how the setup involves the presence of nickel palladium mesh. The inner core SS plating is easy to understand, but the reference to palladium nickel mesh is less clear to visualize.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• It appears to be a variation of the recent Mizuno experiments focused on verifying the effect of hydrogen flux, where Pd-coated Ni meshes (12) would be located both inside and outside a single-ended inner tube (6). The inner tube contains hydrogen at relatively high pressure, which slowly permeates into the outer vessel (5). The inner tube itself is also coated (plated) with Pd, although it's not clear which side (both?).

• It appears to be a variation of the recent Mizuno experiments focused on verifying the effect of hydrogen flux, where Pd-coated Ni meshes (12) would be located both inside and outside a single-ended inner tube (6). The inner tube contains hydrogen at relatively high pressure, which slowly permeates into the outer vessel (5). The inner tube itself is also coated (plated) with Pd, although it's not clear which side (both?).

can , I get the idea behind the experiment, is diffusion trough metal due to pressure differential, the part that is not clear is the position of the “nickel palladium“ mesh, nor how it is prepared (are we to assume is the same preparation than in the so called Mizuno recipe?).

I think this is (very broadly) similar to the recently published NASA paper of diffusion through palladium. I think this “reactor” should be analyzed for morphological anomalies that could be analyzed for transmutation.