Modern tiny water fuelled nuclear energy reactor

• This website seems to be a little esoteric however what it have been said below seems very relevant to me..

Enough to explain so much experiments not only by D2 way.

My Belgian friend here should understand :)

Deuterium is instilled with the resonant atomic frequency signature of helium, before being rapidly cooled to trigger pair fusion inducing bulk conversion into helium --according to the established frequency 'memory' of the standing wave field of each atom.

• This website seems to be a little esoteric however what it have been said below seems very relevant to me..

Enough to explain so much experiments not only by D2 way.

My Belgian friend here should understand :)

Deuterium is instilled with the resonant atomic frequency signature of helium, before being rapidly cooled to trigger pair fusion inducing bulk conversion into helium --according to the established frequency 'memory' of the standing wave field of each atom.

https://drive.google.com/file/…WRUDTkUZ/view?usp=sharing

• Possible to get some interesting reactions with simple forms of carbon, e.g. graphite + hydrogen loaded catalytic alloys.

Low voltage (24V DC x 4amp) reaction pictured below.

I did try a microwave experiment with a more complex mixture of elements including carbon. It was operating strange for days after like there was "strang radiation" in the wiring. Also, the outlet was burnt, maybe extra current somehow conducted out of the microwave. The multi-element approach is likely to get safer results than the ones you guys are getting FYI.

Very unscientific and imprecise fuel mix but it subjectively proved a concept and there were bright flashes, a bit brighter than just putting metal utensils in the microwave. A liquid nutritional supplement containing Iron, zinc, simple proteins/amino acids, mixed with powdered incense ashes, and a pinch of salt. This was literally applied to tissue paper put in a glass in a microwave while still wet on a low setting. Good thing I was in the next room waiting for the doped paper to carbonise when I heard the loud zappy noises. Went in the well-vented kitchen and it was quite bright, smelling of ammonia. Turned off the microwave. Afterwards, a component of the microwave would turn itself on and make strange noises when plugged in, a fan/motor on but not microwave. Like there was some charged stuff cycling in the wires.

I am not in the lovely country I was when I did this FYI lol. Was kinda scared but I did keep some ashes which I dumped in the trash heap later, I didn't have any professional equipment besides referencing others observations in research papers. I do realise there is a better, simpler and safer approach obviously. A few have been written down.

There are others that sell such claims e.g. by using micro waves. But such claims are sold since ancient times...

But please tell me one reason why they should sell it and not produce the gold themselves.....

Because he straight up didn't actually turn copper into gold. He probably did transform the substance into something different if he did the right thing.. by the way, microwave stimulation is a perfectly legitimate way to stimulate medium energy reactions. I am thankful that I happened to see strange stuff without having bad side effects. There are medium-range chemo-nuclear transformations with hydrogen that should change the colour of metals, one paper (Dufours) talked about iron powder turning pink after the reaction.

• There are medium range chemonuclear tranceformations with hydrogen that should change the colour of metals, one paper (Dufours) talked about iron powder turning pink after reaction.

Strong force nuclear reshaping can cause any type of radiation. Thus stay far away behind some 1/2 meter of concrete at least and use remote control. Dying like Ikarus might be a nice thing for the last 5 seconds of inspiration you probably get...

• Strong force nuclear reshaping can cause any type of radiation. Thus stay far away behind some 1/2 meter of concrete at least and use remote control. Dying like Ikarus might be a nice thing for the last 5 seconds of inspiration you probably get...

Your caution is duly noted, but I will add that I'm sure it's possible to completely avoid strong force splitting interactions for the most part and stick to electroweak picoscale, nuclear tension releasing and long-range forces on a scale which is blockable by microwave oven walls and a couple of feet of air. I would agree don't try what I did precisely because the mix was "safe" God willing, but completely imprecise, there are other ways that have been inspired. Could have gone south.

• As an inquisitive lay person I was recently looking into what impact, if any, the deuterium in our drinking water might have on health and stumbled upon a lot of research combining it with graphene and/or carbon nano tubes. I am hoping to get clarification on this and its potential or purpose. My take away was that the graphene emits a low electrical field that when combined with deuterium and frequency produces fusion for energy creation?

If so, could the deuterium be captured within the buckyballs created by C60 for generating energy or would this combination end up being more like an explosive device?

I thank you for taking the time to give me your opinions and unbiased truthful answers.

Hello gomphidius , you attempted to start a thread while the topic was already in discussion at this and other threads, so I moved your thread as a post into this thread directly related to your questions. Bear in mind We don’t encourage discussion of destructive effects of these technologies, you can read the posts of this thread that certainly will provide some insight to your questions, and then the discussion can proceed if you gather more interest.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• The author is claiming he achieved transmutation of big quantities of copper to gold, about 1.5 Kilograms, but for some reason he don't want to disclose the exact method only after you pay 1500$ and a NDA agreement....

https://drive.google.com/file/…wsNiGUqZ/view?usp=sharing

We turn copper into gold, October 30, 2016 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/8GUL/1SLQySFkk

We turn copper into gold, October 30, 2016 - https://docs.google.com/docume…lOypN3Vy/edit?usp=sharing

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.