Modern tiny water fuelled nuclear energy reactor

• So the magnetic fields result from coordinated electron spin alignment (which is quite similar to Wyttenbach and Holmlid's models of nuclear fusion. The latter uses YAG (IR) or 495nm lasers to stimulate proton breakdown into Kaons etc from ultra dense D or H). Does your work have any similar underlying principles? :)

The link with Holmlid's work is more about the fact that carbon is known to be an excellent generator of Rydberg Matter of hydrogen. Holmlid published several articles in 1998-2002 on this subject. He showed that H atoms adsorbed on surfaces of carbon desorb thermally directly into Rydberg states.

Here, the experimental conditions using carbon nanotubes in a low pressure environment seem excellent to generate UDH. Then, as you rightly pointed out, the observed radiations can directly be explained by the spallation of UDH into relativistic kaons.

• Official Post

Found this picture and I wonder if they might also seen some oddities, the set up is open so they might have not even realized if anything weird was happening:

Figure 3. Sonication tip dispersing carbon nanotubes in aqueous solution

Sonication-tip-dispersing-carbon-nanotubes-in-aqueous-solution-34_W640.jpg

From https://www.researchgate.net/p…mposites_A_review/figures

I wasn't specifically searching for this, just having a look at MCNWs in general, but when I found Ultrasound being applied to these, I thought this is a kind of setup that is potentially prone to find anomalies.

• so, carbon nanotubes can be made by burning down plastic waste in a microwave oven?
    and then if you put the nanotubes in tap water and let the sun shine on it, it begins to emit radiation???

this sounds really strange, but also really feasible to test.

hopefully it is not so simple to get it "right", so no experimenter hurts himself badly when testing.

• Official Post

so, carbon nanotubes can be made by burning down plastic waste in a microwave oven?
    and then if you put the nanotubes in tap water and let the sun shine on it, it begins to emit radiation???

this sounds really strange, but also really feasible to test.

hopefully it is not so simple to get it "right", so no experimenter hurts himself badly when testing.

I'd say that's an over simplification, but I guess that in such an scenario some kind of anomaly could be detected, if looked for with great care. Many times one does not find what is not looked for.

Other process where carbon nanotubes, and other sorts of carbon nano particles are formed (mostly the so called "onions") is in plasma arc discharges. A few weeks ago found a paper from a Japanese team researching this as a potential process for production of CNTs, but I found it in the search of further evidence of Plasma Arc in water for COP>1.

• He made interesting experiments where simple SS plates where loaded by electrolytic way under simple H2.

Then they were only exposed to far IR waves to see XSH..

Simple to test, no need to procrastinate again just to do.

• Official Post

For those that don't know, Simon Brink has a website with a lot of content...

http://www.subtleatomics.com/experiments

I now recall having seen it before, but at that time I was less aware of certain ideas and now I see this kind of interesting experiments in a completely different light and I see how they are very interesting.

• Multi Walled Carbon Nano Tubes - MWCNT's are dirt cheap, the experiment as i said used the 7nm type,

you can use commercial ones but the reactions are too low for a production reactor.

There is a large variety of MWCNT's available. Attached an example of a nickel coated version, not coated version also available, purity 99%!! Could a coating, especially nickel be benificial?

Check out NANOGRAFI.COM

• Are you following the approach descriped at the very beginning of the article? No mentioning of "catalytic alloys"

What safety precautions have you taken?

These experiments were done prior to reading this thread, so we’re not trying to replicate anything. The intention was to produce a 2 stage reaction, overall H(n=1) -> H(n=3) - as occurs just below the surface of the sun, refer to NASA sun emissions spectrum data - Carbon was being used simply because it is resistant to oxidation during H loading, but for the reaction the current direction was eventually reversed directing free H’s into the carbon. Safety measures were only to perform a very small number of experiments. - Didn’t feel so good afterwards, so I definitely wouldn’t recommend anyone else doing this without shielding. UDH loaded carbon is probably the best shielding available (at least 10x better than lead) but in some situations some UDH possibly annihilates producing other particle emissions, so can affect results and may need secondary shielding.

Follow up experiments planned to try to isolate and amplify effects.

• I do not recommend nano tube/Hydrogen experiments without a 1 meter Ba-concrete shields at least. I know from a case of near death!

Or simply said: The guy got a Hiroshima dose and just can dice to know his years left.

Thus always start with micro to milligrams and not more!!!

• Quoted are some interesting insight may be helpful to some of you

This methods are all about Quantum trapping.

• Hi goldinium

You wrote in the first post that “the prototype model of a 1.5 meters diameter nuclear water reactor has been able to generate 10KW of power constantly without stopping or maintenance.

Can you (or maybe jfloan173) tell us more about this? Where did this information come from, can we read about it somewhere?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.