Modern tiny water fuelled nuclear energy reactor

• So the magnetic fields result from coordinated electron spin alignment (which is quite similar to Wyttenbach and Holmlid's models of nuclear fusion. The latter uses YAG (IR) or 495nm lasers to stimulate proton breakdown into Kaons etc from ultra dense D or H). Does your work have any similar underlying principles? :)

The link with Holmlid's work is more about the fact that carbon is known to be an excellent generator of Rydberg Matter of hydrogen. Holmlid published several articles in 1998-2002 on this subject. He showed that H atoms adsorbed on surfaces of carbon desorb thermally directly into Rydberg states.

Here, the experimental conditions using carbon nanotubes in a low pressure environment seem excellent to generate UDH. Then, as you rightly pointed out, the observed radiations can directly be explained by the spallation of UDH into relativistic kaons.

• Found this picture and I wonder if they might also seen some oddities, the set up is open so they might have not even realized if anything weird was happening:

Figure 3. Sonication tip dispersing carbon nanotubes in aqueous solution

Sonication-tip-dispersing-carbon-nanotubes-in-aqueous-solution-34_W640.jpg

From https://www.researchgate.net/p…mposites_A_review/figures

I wasn't specifically searching for this, just having a look at MCNWs in general, but when I found Ultrasound being applied to these, I thought this is a kind of setup that is potentially prone to find anomalies.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• so, carbon nanotubes can be made by burning down plastic waste in a microwave oven?
    and then if you put the nanotubes in tap water and let the sun shine on it, it begins to emit radiation???

this sounds really strange, but also really feasible to test.

hopefully it is not so simple to get it "right", so no experimenter hurts himself badly when testing.

• so, carbon nanotubes can be made by burning down plastic waste in a microwave oven?
    and then if you put the nanotubes in tap water and let the sun shine on it, it begins to emit radiation???

this sounds really strange, but also really feasible to test.

hopefully it is not so simple to get it "right", so no experimenter hurts himself badly when testing.

I'd say that's an over simplification, but I guess that in such an scenario some kind of anomaly could be detected, if looked for with great care. Many times one does not find what is not looked for.

Other process where carbon nanotubes, and other sorts of carbon nano particles are formed (mostly the so called "onions") is in plasma arc discharges. A few weeks ago found a paper from a Japanese team researching this as a potential process for production of CNTs, but I found it in the search of further evidence of Plasma Arc in water for COP>1.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.