Gravity and Electromagnetism Unified via Negative Mass Field

• In the meantime, there is no need to know about it. "

We only need to study the octopus cautiously In the meantime, there is no need to know about it. ”

you all know more then most, it made a good start.

Lenr works without knowing all the details and the site is not ready for the inrush

enjoy

• What I'm saying is what DnG calls the octopus, or high energy picoscale EM/weak phenomina can describe LENR effects in full (outside of what they predict from fusion) without infinite energy theories, describable through the st.ndard model, and yours. I don't fully comprehend the most complex math but agree with you it can very much all be electromsgnetic. In the general sense I do agree with you! Was expressing great doubt in the Higgs and virtual particle interpretation as the energy source. We want light, heat, magnetism and electrons!

• In the meantime, there is no need to know about it. "

We only need to study the octopus cautiously In the meantime, there is no need to know about it. ”

you all know more then most, it made a good start.

Lenr works without knowing all the details and the site is not ready for the inrush

enjoy

I agree that practical energy can be produced without fully understanding, but companies to advertise false explanations when we know the truth sounds relatively safe though spooky is sad to me. The hole is open already and knowing how it works allpws us to fine tune the results we want. And those are light, thermal control, and electricity with novel products produced. What scientist's who know better are doing ticks me off, it's like selling wood in plastic baggies when there's a forest in the backyard that just needs caring and falsely saying you need an internet connection to extract "vacuum energy" from wood safely. The real question is do we keep quite because it is "too freeing"? Some have insinuated it can draw unwanted attention or influences? Call it a "living fire" if that's what it is. That maKes it more beautiful to me, be safe all.

• Взаимодействие с другими людьми

The Conference "Physical vacuum - a paradigm of science of the XXI century" is underway -

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.