The birth of a new reactor

• hi Rob.

I will post something soon, but progress has been slow. My lab is currently shut down until Monday - I share the building with another company, specifically share the kitchen and the toilets. The other complany make roller blinds and curtains -they have just been having a couple of staff in for 1 or 2 days a week. A few weeks ago they got a big order, and all came back to work. By Friday 5th around half of them (4)they went down with Covid, and the landlord asked to close the building for a cooling off period and a deep clean, especially since in the (partly connected) adjacent building there are another 15 people working pretty much 24/7 on food distribution logistics.

• Hello everyone, um, this is maybe a bit rude to jump in like this, but I want to ask for the essential basics (for initially the purpose of correlation) of various LENR reactors, including the ones this thread is about.

Let me say that I am kinda new to this field, I have long known of LENR from a bit of a distance, but I have been in a connected field.

I have come to realize that my own work has something missing which I believe can be found in these reactors.

I am interested in the devices that create these EVO's, this Strange Radiation, magnetic monopoles and such.

Here is an example of what I would like. Parkhamov (at least one of his experiments, unsure if he had other designs) is a water based high power glowing plasma from electrical discharge between two DC electrodes, the wire going to the lower electrode is wrapped around the upper electrode (that looks to me like it is graphite, but I can't find anything to confirm that?).

What is the equivalent basic description of this new reactor?

• I took these pictures a few weeks ago, apologies if I posted them before. This is the heater-thermocouple flange of the reactor after the first of 2 silver-brazing sessions. After the first I gave it a clean and descale then 'did it again', even with a very powerful propane torch it's hard to get enough heat in there to make everything behave. Second session fixed it all nicely. The 'inside' side of the flange shows the heater and tc thermowells. The third shot is the Macor gamma window flange undergoing heat-testing - to see if the sealant system I used works (it seems to).