Hydrogen / financing / EU Project / innoenergy

• Official Post

An interesting and large project for a faster development of hydrogen.

Feel free to discuss!

What breakthrough does our field need to make it easier to secure funding?

Article

https://www.power-technology.c…er-year-hydrogen-economy/

Hopepage

https://www.innoenergy.com/

• Official Post

Thanks David Nygren , I hope Alan Smith can insert The NetZeroChem project in this big frame.

According to some, dissociation of H and O from water and using this mixture directly as fuel can be done with a COP>1 (up to 6 is the highest and adequately enough supported claim I know of, if one allows oneself to entertain such possibility in the first place).

I personally think this is also a form of LENR (in the broad sense that anything that can be used to obtain energy from matter beyond its chemical energy content has to be tapping some sort of nuclear potential).

Some have even achieved COP>1 (average of 4) without even dissociating water but just passing an electric arc through a mist of water obtaining a strong explosion.

Matters that are thought to be impossible are rarely researched seriously, yet these results are published out there for anyone who May be curious about.

• Official Post

According to some, dissociation of H and O from water and using this mixture directly as fuel can be done with a COP>1

That would help lower the cost :):

"Hydrogen is also projected to meet a quarter of the world’s energy needs by 2050, providing the industry is supported with $11tn spending on infrastructure and a $150bn subsidy kick-start, according to research organisation BloombergNEF."

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.