1932- A Watershed Year in Physics.

• Official Post

The speed of propagation of magnetic flux in solids can be slow and measurable. Take a meter of mild steel bar and hit one end of it with the current from a spot welder - which creates a current flow and corresponding field in the metal. The time delay before this magnetic field reaches the other end of the rod it measurable - as much as 0.2 seconds depending on the steel type.

I am not sure if this is relevant -but it is a little known fact.

• Official Post

The speed of propagation of magnetic flux in solids can be slow and measurable. Take a meter of mild steel bar and hit one end of it with the current from a spot welder - which creates a current flow and corresponding field in the metal. The time delay before this magnetic field reaches the other end of the rod it measurable - as much as 0.2 seconds depending on the steel type.

Thanks for bringing up all those memories from some good years devoted to understand better how magnetism works 😄

• Взаимодействие с другими людьми

A very instructive example! And now you need to do the following - get rid of the "false thought" - supposedly on the electrons, which symbolize the "electric current", the "electric charge" is planted - it is not there ... And then you will begin to realize that, applying the welding machine to the rod, Thus, you form a cluster of free electrons in the steel rod, which, due to their magnetic nature and due to the magnetic structure of steel, form on the surface of the steel rod a "temporary magnet" = "a cluster of free electrons" and at the same time you get - the more the applied voltage of the welding machine, the greater the magnetic potential is transferred to free electrons that "sit" in this cluster, and thus the more possible magnetic field will be formed by this "temporary magnetic" - "cluster of free electrons on the surface of the rod" ...

When the experimenter touches a steel rod with a welding rod, he brings in the "magnetic field energy" of the welding machine - or rather, those free electrons that form a "voltage" in it ... This energy is transferred to free and bound electrons in the first place (and to protons, too - only this the energy increment for protons is insignificant and insignificant) - electrons are excited ... How is this excitation expressed - electrons absorb photons, if they have such an opportunity, and if not, then electrons, in order to maintain their parameters, "take" the mass of the surrounding ether ... Why?

Electron energy -

Her = h • ωе = me • re • ωе • re • ωе, where h is Planck's constant, which the electron obeys ... But at the same time it obeys the law of localization of the electron, which forces it to fulfill the following -

k0 = me • re = const

As soon as the electron has absorbed the photon, then its mass increased by the mass of the photon, and so that the localization constant k0 = const, the electron decreases its size re and moves away from the proton - a secondary magnetic field acts ... If the electron is acted upon by the magnetic field of a permanent magnet and it moves away from the proton, but there are no photons for absorption, then the electron "takes" the necessary mass for the increment from the ether ... And on the other hand, the electron obeys Planck's constant - in fact, this is the conservation of angular momentum and it is easy to figure out that in order to preserve this angular momentum, the Planck constant, which characterizes it, must be - const and, thus, with decreasing size, the angular velocity of rotation of the electron torus increases, i.e. The "donut" of the electron begins to rotate faster -

me • re • ωe • re = const

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.