"Hydro-wave technology" Afanasyev V.S. and comments to it Cherepanov A.I.

• There is no electric field in nature, and there is no electrostatic charge on the proton and electron.

To understand this, I had to go a long way ... How did it start? After the death of the great and outstanding physicist of our time, honored inventor and designer of Russia - Afanasyev Vladimir Stepanovich, I rushed to seek support from the Russian authorities and scientists so that all the gigantic work of this man on the creation of "hydro wave technology" would not "flow into the sand". .. Analyzing the physics of processes in his "hydro-wave" installations, I came to the conclusion that there was no Coulomb barrier in these processes ... Then I came across the site of FM Kanarev. - https://www.micro-world.su/

Here are his articles in English - ACTUAL PROBLEMS OF MODERN PHYSICS, 1993-2020 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/43mg/5i64hswxz

ACTUAL PROBLEMS OF MODERN PHYSICS, 1993-2020 - https://drive.google.com/file/…krPt51mE/view?usp=sharing

The main thing in this physics turned out to be that electrons have no orbital motion around the nucleus of an atom -

«The binding energy E1 of an electron of a hydrogen atom with a proton at the moment of its stay at the first energy level is equal to the ionization energy Ei, that is, E1 = Ei = 13.60 eV. When an electron absorbs a photon with an energy of 10.20 eV and passes to the second energy level, its binding energy with the nucleus decreases and becomes equal to 3.40 eV. This means that when the energies of 13.60 eV and 10.20 eV are added, the result should be obtained

13.60 + 10.20 = 3.40

but, it is absurd. How did Niels Bohr get out of this situation? He did it very simply. Arbitrarily rewrote the specified formula as follows

-13.60 + 10.20 = -3.40 (1)

and explained his actions by the fact that the minuses that appeared are the result of the negative charge of the electron.

Clever, isn't it?

And what is the real reason for the appearance of minuses in formula (1)? The real reason is that all the energies presented in formula (1) are only parts of the total energy of the electron, which had to be subtracted from its total energy Ee and formula (1) becomes

Ee - 13.60 + 10.20 = Ee - 3.40 (2)

Now it is clearly seen that the energy of an electron in an atom is a positive value, and equation (2) reflects the change only in the binding energies of an electron during its energy transitions, and the minuses before the values of 13.60 and 3.40 mean not the negative energy, but the process of energy subtraction, spent on the bond of an electron with a proton. Comprehend THIS ...

Let us write down similar relations for the transition of an electron from the first to the third and fourth energy levels.

Ee - 13.60 + 12.09 = Ee - 1.51 (3)

Ee - 13.60 + 12.75 = Ee - 0.85 (4)

From relations (2), (3) and (4) follows the law of formation of the spectrum of the hydrogen atom -

Ee - Ei + Ef = Ee - E1 / n2 → Ef = Ei - E1 / n2, (5)

where: Ef = hvf is the energy of the absorbed or emitted photon; Ei is the ionization energy equal to the energy of such a photon, after absorption of which the electron loses its bond with the nucleus and becomes free; E1 - the binding energy of the electron with the atomic nucleus, corresponding to the first energy level is also equal to the photon energy.

For a hydrogen atom, E1 = Ei = hv1 = hvf. Taking this into account, the mathematical model (5) can be written as follows

hvf = hvi - hv1 / n2 → vf = vi - v1 / n2 (6)

We have obtained a mathematical model of the law of formation of the spectrum of the hydrogen atom, which includes only the frequencies of absorbed or emitted photons, that is, the frequency of rotation of photons relative to their axes. And where is the frequency of rotation of an electron around the nucleus of an atom? There is no it. There is no rotational motion of the electron around the atomic nucleus!»

This is exactly this that allows us today to look at the microcosm with completely meaningful eyes and not with the eyes of madmen who are shocked by the uncertainty of the rotation of electrons around nuclei and who are forced to bear complete nonsense when you ask them an elementary question - “Describe, explain how two electrons make a connection between each other in the well-known "electron-electronic bond" in molecules, while one of them "dangles" in an indefinite way in the orbit of the nucleus of one molecule, and the other in the same indefinite way "dangles" in the orbit of the nucleus of another molecule? "

After this question comes a complete stupor ... And we calmly answer this question, since we know that electrons do not have any rotational motion around the nuclei of atoms - they rotate around their axes and are linearly related to the protons of the nucleus, since they sit on the axes of rotation protons, i.e. their axes of rotation are aligned ...

The Schrödinger equation contains statistical information about the position of an electron in a hydrogen atom and represents this position in the form of the probability density of an electron in an atom, which is depicted graphically as a sphere ... The biggest nonsense in this physics is the statistical information of the Schrödinger equation, which represents a hydrogen molecule in the form of two interacting spheres, imitating the probability of the arrangement of electrons in a molecule ... Well, how can one sphere symbolizing the disorderly rotation of electrons around the nucleus of an atom can provide an electron-electron bond with another sphere symbolizing the disorderly rotation of electrons around the nucleus of another atom? But in no way ... All these are fairy tales of relativists ... and this is the physics of vanity ...

I wrote an article - The use of the hydro wave method for the purification of aqueous solutions and thermonuclear reactions, December 7, 2017 - https://drive.google.com/file/…12BxqdNU/view?usp=sharing

The use of the hydro wave method for the purification of aqueous solutions and thermonuclear reactions, December 7, 2017 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/27Ad/4bDGJ92rH

• Please review my theory of cold fusion below.

the d-d coulomb repulsive force shielding is perfect for small atoms with deep electron orbit.

The compress of the bonding of V-H-V makes the small hydrogen

this can be interpreted shown in the following figure.

I found so many paper related with DD fusion experiment which can not be explained by the"conventional Physics".

because deep electron orbit theory is forgotten.

• Взаимодействие с другими людьми

Dear nkodama! You will be very surprised now ... And you will immediately begin to realize why it is so difficult for us to understand each other ... The point is as follows - in 1993, my teacher Kanarev Philip Mikhailovich, who is well known in Japan, because he smoked his license, committed revolution in physics ... But then there was no Internet and very few people noticed his act ... Philip Mikhailovich wrote an article in which he analyzed the mistakes made by Niels Bohr in his analysis of hydrogen spectra ... In the article he proved that electrons do not have an orbital movements around the nucleus of an atom ... But we were taught differently at the institute ... But after graduating from NRNU MEPhI, I had my doubts about this - I firmly believed and understood that two electrons belonging to different molecules and nuclei of an atom cannot carry out "electron-electronic" connection between molecules ... Their indefinite rotation around the nucleus tore my brain and he resisted and did not want to "understand" THAT that two moving bodies along an incomprehensible and indefinite trajectory seemed to be they interact with each other and thus hold the molecules ... But my doubts were confirmed by FM Kanarev. and showed me - electrons have no orbital motion - electrons rotate around their axis, each electron interacts linearly with its proton of the nucleus, i.e. their interaction occurs along the axis of rotation of the proton, and the axis of rotation of the electron approximately coincides with the axis of rotation of the proton ... Why "approximately"? ... But because both the proton and the electron precess ... It follows from this that the electrons of different molecules also interact linearly - both those and other interactions are magnetic ... I learned all this in 2016 ... And two years later I corrected Kanarev's mistakes and showed that there is NO electric field in nature, there are NO electric charges in nature, and therefore and there is no Coulomb barrier in nature. All the experiments of Charles Coulomb and his followers on the study of the "electrostatic field" are easily explained by the magnetic nature of electrons and, first of all, by free electrons - it is their mass on the surface of bodies - electron clusters that played the role of an "electric fluid" in Charles Coulomb's paradigm ...

Physicist Charles Coulomb and Cavendish, 15 September 2020 – https://cloud.mail.ru/public/4MUd/Ao4WCYyFq

Physicist Charles Coulomb and Cavendish, 15 September 2020 – https://drive.google.com/file/…65DWsrpu/view?usp=sharing

• The DD reaction yield values calculated for given experimental conditions are also indicated. Figure 1 shows

that the experimental DD reaction yields obtained on the targets significantly exceed the calculated

values. , the experimental yields are, respectively, 2 and 4 times higher than the calculated values(from known cross sections)

under irradiation with the deuterium ions beam.

In Japanese paper has the same description.

Unresolved issues related with D, D2

高橋亮人(Akito Takahashi),“凝集体内核融合の研究”,核データニュース,No.75 (2003) http://www.aesj.or.jp/~ndd/ndnews/pdf75/No75-06.pdf

In the region where the deuteron beam energy is below 30 keV, when the lithium target becomes liquid, a reaction anomaly increase of 1013 times that of the known nuclear reaction theory was observed 1)." Theoretically, the increase in the fusion reaction can be explained by the Arlenius law of the thermodynamic activity of the "fusion atom LiD" formed in the S electron orbital of Li 2) ". In response to this, Professor Mitsuji Kawai (Professor Emeritus of Kyushu University) commented that "the assumption of thermal equilibrium is impossible, etc."

[2] D. Leitner et al., Proc. 2011 Particle Accelerator Conf., New York, USA, 2552 (2011).

Large electron screening effect in differentenvironments

Aleksandra Cvetinovi ́c, Matej Lipoglavsek, Sabina MarkeljandJelena Vesi ́cJoˇzef Stefan Institute, Jamova cesta 39, Ljubljana, Sloveniahttps://www.epj-conferences.or…/epjconf_nn2016_09012.pdf

Abstract

Electron screening effect was studied on different hydrogen containing targets with the7Li,11Band19F ion beams. Results show large electron screening potentials strongly dependent on the proton number Z of the projectile. The largest ever measured screening potential with the value about a factor of 50 above the calculations from the model in adiabatic limit was observed in the graphite target containing hydrogen as an impurity.

This can be explained by the compress of the bonding of M-H(hydride).

the below paper shows the compress of V-H-V and the H- size is drastically reduces at 52GPa -49GPa.

Under this pressure H became small H stoms with the deep electron orbit(a few femto meters), and show the perfect coulomb repulsive force shielding.

So in your case in the below,

It was found that the heat release is much higher when D+ ion beams act upon the TiDx target than in case with H+ and Ne+ beams. The heat release depends upon the deuterium concentration in the target and the deuteron beam current density. "Additional peaks" were observed in the X-ray fluorescence spectra, but those are not related to any element and are seemingly associated with diffraction processes in deuterated palladium and CVD diamondtarget is Ti-D so the collision can compress Ti-D bonding.

and the most case on this kind of experiment use CVD film with -H bonding, so the collision can compress -H bonding.

Dear nkodama! You will be very surprised now ... And you will immediately begin to realize why it is so difficult for us to understand each other ... The point is as follows - in 1993, my teacher Kanarev Philip Mikhailovich, who is well known in Japan, because he smoked his license, committed revolution in physics ... But then there was no Internet and very few people noticed his act ... Philip Mikhailovich wrote an article in which he analyzed the mistakes made by Niels Bohr in his analysis of hydrogen spectra ... In the article he proved that electrons do not have an orbital movements around the nucleus of an atom ... But we were taught differently at the institute ... But after graduating from NRNU MEPhI, I had my doubts about this - I firmly believed and understood that two electrons belonging to different molecules and nuclei of an atom cannot carry out "electron-electronic" connection between molecules ... Their indefinite rotation around the nucleus tore my brain and he resisted and did not want to "understand" THAT that two moving bodies along an incomprehensible and indefinite trajectory seemed to be they interact with each other and thus hold the molecules ... But my doubts were confirmed by FM Kanarev. and showed me - electrons have no orbital motion - electrons rotate around their axis, each electron interacts linearly with its proton of the nucleus, i.e. their interaction occurs along the axis of rotation of the proton, and the axis of rotation of the electron approximately coincides with the axis of rotation of the proton ... Why "approximately"? ... But because both the proton and the electron precess ... It follows from this that the electrons of different molecules also interact linearly - both those and other interactions are magnetic ... I learned all this in 2016 ... And two years later I corrected Kanarev's mistakes and showed that there is NO electric field in nature, there are NO electric charges in nature, and therefore and there is no Coulomb barrier in nature. All the experiments of Charles Coulomb and his followers on the study of the "electrostatic field" are easily explained by the magnetic nature of electrons and, first of all, by free electrons - it is their mass on the surface of bodies - electron clusters that played the role of an "electric fluid" in Charles Coulomb's paradigm ...

Physicist Charles Coulomb and Cavendish, 15 September 2020 – https://cloud.mail.ru/public/4MUd/Ao4WCYyFq

Physicist Charles Coulomb and Cavendish, 15 September 2020 – https://drive.google.com/file/…65DWsrpu/view?usp=sharing

The DD reaction yield values calculated for given experimental conditions are also indicated. Figure 1 shows

that the experimental DD reaction yields obtained on the targets significantly exceed the calculated

values. , the experimental yields are, respectively, 2 and 4 times higher than the calculated values(from known cross sections)

under irradiation with the deuterium ions beam.

In Japanese paper has the same description.

Unresolved issues related with D, D2

高橋亮人(Akito Takahashi),“凝集体内核融合の研究”,核データニュース,No.75 (2003)

http://www.aesj.or.jp/~ndd/ndnews/pdf75/No75-06.pdf

In the region where the deuteron beam energy is below 30 keV, when the lithium target becomes liquid, a reaction anomaly increase of 1013 times that of the known nuclear reaction theory was observed 1)." Theoretically, the increase in the fusion reaction can be explained by the Arlenius law of the thermodynamic activity of the "fusion atom LiD" formed in the S electron orbital of Li 2) ". In response to this, Professor Mitsuji Kawai (Professor Emeritus of Kyushu University) commented that "the assumption of thermal equilibrium is impossible, etc."

[2] D. Leitner et al., Proc. 2011 Particle Accelerator Conf., New York, USA, 2552 (2011).

Large electron screening effect in differentenvironments

Aleksandra

Cvetinovi ́c, Matej Lipoglavsek, Sabina MarkeljandJelena Vesi ́cJoˇzef Stefan Institute, Jamova cesta 39, Ljubljana, Sloveniahttps://www.epj-conferences.or…/epjconf_nn2016_09012.pdf

Abstract

Electron screening effect was studied on different hydrogen containing targets with the7Li,11Band19F ion beams. Results show large electron screening potentials strongly dependent on the proton number Z of the projectile. The largest ever measured screening potential with the value about a factor of 50 above the calculations from the model in adiabatic limit was observed in the graphite target containing hydrogen as an impurity.

This can be explained by the compress of the bonding of M-H(hydride).

the below paper shows the compress of V-H-V and the H- size is drastically reduces at 52GPa -49GPa.

Under this pressure H became small H stoms with the deep electron orbit(a few femto meters), and show the perfect coulomb repulsive force shielding.

So in your case in the below,

It was found that the heat release is much higher when D+ ion beams act upon the TiDx target than in case with H+ and Ne+ beams. The heat release depends upon the deuterium concentration in the target and the deuteron beam current density. "Additional peaks" were observed in the X-ray fluorescence spectra, but those are not related to any element and are seemingly associated with diffraction processes in deuterated palladium and CVD diamond

target is Ti-D so the collision can compress Ti-D bonding.

and the most case on this kind of experiment use CVD film with -H bonding, so the collision can compress -H bonding.

I have noticed that you completely understand the deep electron theory.

I would like you to make all researcher of physics know this orbit because now we have the experimental data which shows the smaller hydrogen.

https://repository.kulib.kyoto…/1/s41467-017-01301-0.pdf

in (B) compress of V-H-V bonding is important, and in (A) the abnormality at 49-52GPa and authors told that this is the phase transition to the denser state.

Yes, you and I are not easy ... Languages you and I are different ... The meanings in the phrases are different when the GUGL translates from Russian into English and when you translate from Japanese into English, and then I translate from English through the GUGL into Russian .. But nevertheless, we need to understand each other ... You wrote - "and show the perfect coulomb repulsive force shielding." ... Personally, I just cannot accept this as a "physical process"! Why is that ? And because for me since 2018 there is no concept in physics such as the "Coulomb barrier" - there is no such barrier in nature ... But what is instead of this barrier? And there is a barrier of "secondary magnetic field" and in my model of the hydrogen atom I showed where this barrier is formed -

• My task on this site is for each of you to accustom yourself to the idea that any of us can be wrong, that the great physicists from whom we studied physics were also wrong ... And today I have prepared for you

• Meeting on July 10, 2013 at JSC Gidropress - original Russian speech here – Part 1 - https://my.mail.ru/mail/owt2012/video/43/58.html

and Part 2 –

https://my.mail.ru/mail/owt2012/video/43/46.html

The text of the speech by Vladimir Stepanovich Afanasyev is presented here -

Meeting on July 10, 2013 at JSC Gidropress – https://cloud.mail.ru/public/5vjA/5nfYnySaR

Meeting on July 10, 2013 at JSC Gidropress – https://drive.google.com/file/…MzDbLUL8/view?usp=sharing

For the first time, Afanasyev voiced the possibility of cold nuclear fusion ... Later in 2015, the Academy of Russian Sciences exposed V.S. Afanasyev. undeserved obstruction in his Bulletin -

article by Ryabchikov Boris Evgenievich, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Senior Researcher of the Federal State Unitary Enterprise (State Research Center of the Russian Federation) All-Russian Research Institute of Inorganic Materials. A.A. Bochvara - “About Afanasyev V.S. and its hydro-wave method of water purification ", bulletin No. 14" In defense of science "(published by the Commission to Combat Pseudoscience and Falsification of Scientific Research of the Russian Academy of Sciences)

Information from the site - http://moi-vzn.narod.ru/VZN_14.PDF

lenr-forum.com/attachment/15197/

• The production of 14.1 MeV neutrons is the result of fast tritons as I explained. The paradox is how to produce low energy tritons in LENR. I suggest (controversially) that there may not be any tritons at all. If you have a different explanation, let's hear it. Same goes for neutrons.

I have long wanted to ask you a question - "Where did you get this information from? Could you give a link to some article to confirm your words ..." - "The production of 14.1 MeV neutrons is the result of fast tritons as I explained. "

• I did not mention tritons.

I insist that cold fusion is caused by small atoms with deep electron orbit which can shield the coulomb repulsive force perfectly.

And I found the mechanism of FPE which is different from cold fusion I am writing the report on this so wait for the publication

Thermal neutron driven, 14.1 MeV neutron generators

Abstract

A detailed theoretical and experimental study of the production of 14.1 MeV neutrons from thermal neutrons using simple convertors has been performed. These convertors rely on the absorption of a thermal neutron resulting in a triton which interacts with deuterium producing a 14.1 MeV neutron. Three different systems have been studied:6LiD,6LiODsingle bondD2O and3Hesingle bondD2. In general the agreement between theory and experiment is good demonstrated efficiencies of approximately 2×10−4 are observed. Based upon these results, theoretical optimization studies have been performed and possible applications have been discussed.

from the paper above, I guess that you are talking the mechanism of cold fusion, so please wait for my report in academic journal of iscmns.

Cold Fusion is not the hot fusion , so neutron and gamma ray emission is not necessary, and heat transfer is from He ash not via neutron.

Cold fusion use the small atom theory(Deep Electron Orbit), so small atoms with a few femto meter electron orbit can shield the coulomb repulsive force, so the fusion is by far softer than hot fusion.

This is the controversial discussion that skeptics always insist that the number of emitted neutron need to larger, but actually hot fusion occur via excited state of H2, but Cold fusion directly to ash he with high energy not the excited state of 4He nucleon.

and note that the theory of small atoms explain the issue of D-D reaction.

If you consider small atom generation, you can understand the strange behavior of D-D reaction as is in the following paper(in Japanese)

http://www.aesj.or.jp/~ndd/ndnews/pdf75/No75-06.pdf

DD核融合異常増大と三体反応

Abnormal increase in DD fusion and three-body reaction

However, experimental results have come out that an abnormally increased DD reaction rate can be obtained by changing the target state such as surface modification.

• Rodionov Boris Ustinovich (1939 - February 23, 2021), Doctor of Physics and Mathematics, Professor, Leading Researcher at the Institute of Content and Teaching Methods of the Russian Academy of Education, Academician of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, member of the Russian Philosophical Society. Professor of the Department of Experimental Nuclear Physics and Cosmophysics, MEPhI (until December 14, 2011), a specialist in the field of registration of elementary particles. Known for his very extravagant statements, often contrary to modern science. His statement about Afanasyev Vladimir Stepanovich and his hydro-wave technology October 31, 2019 - 2 hours 26 minutes 35 seconds -

Cold Nuclear Fusion and Ball Lightning: Seminar at RUDN University, October 31, 2019 -

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Rodionov Boris Ustinovich (1939 - February 23, 2021), Doctor of Physics and Mathematics, Professor, Leading Researcher at the Institute of Content and Teaching Methods of the Russian Academy of Education, Academician of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, member of the Russian Philosophical Society. Professor of the Department of Experimental Nuclear Physics and Cosmophysics, MEPhI (until December 14, 2011), a specialist in the field of registration of elementary particles. Known for his very extravagant statements, often contrary to modern science. His statement about Afanasyev Vladimir Stepanovich and his hydro-wave technology October 31, 2019 - 2 hours 26 minutes 35 seconds -

Cold Nuclear Fusion and Ball Lightning: Seminar at RUDN University, October 31, 2019 -

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Open letter to all government officials in Russia, May 18, 2016 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/HDw7/SaVQVjieS

Open letter to all government officials in Russia, May 18, 2016 - https://drive.google.com/file/…VDCmtRUH/view?usp=sharing

• I did not mention tritons.

I insist that cold fusion is caused by small atoms with deep electron orbit which can shield the coulomb repulsive force perfectly.

And I found the mechanism of FPE which is different from cold fusion I am writing the report on this so wait for the publication

Exposing Maxwell - A Treatise on Electricity and Magnetism, Part 1, 4.02.2021 – https://cloud.mail.ru/public/1RW8/UmRBsBtPp

Exposing Maxwell - A Treatise on Electricity and Magnetism, Part 1, 4.02.2021 – https://drive.google.com/file/…NP6FzqAd/view?usp=sharing

Ответ Черепанова А.И. академику РАН Тихонову Анатолию Ивановичу, 10 апреля 2021 года – https://cloud.mail.ru/public/xoVH/N8p9y1wzo

Ответ Черепанова А.И. академику РАН Тихонову Анатолию Ивановичу, 10 апреля 2021 года – https://drive.google.com/file/…c_7xl2_w/view?usp=sharing

• Tomorrow - April 11, 2021 is the anniversary of the death of an outstanding physicist of our time, an outstanding inventor, an honored designer of Russia - Vladimir Stepanovich Afanasyev ... who spoke about the academicians of the Russian Academy of Sciences - "Alexey, you need to feel sorry for them - they do not know physicists ..." Over the past 6 years, no one in the world I could not repeat what Afanasyev did ... But the Americans, the Germans, the Japanese, the Chinese, the Indians, and the French tried to repeat the “hydro-wave technology” ... There are no results even for those who worked next to Afanasyev ... In 2014, on this occasion, he told me - "With my death, the hydro wave technology will die ...", but at the same time he wanted to live up to 100 years ...

Переписка Черепанова А.И. с Петровым Владимиром Эрнестовичем 6 декабря 2020 года – https://cloud.mail.ru/public/4fur/JPRXGME1y

Переписка Черепанова А.И. с Петровым Владимиром Эрнестовичем 6 декабря 2020 года – https://drive.google.com/file/…gXkxOF53/view?usp=sharing

• Экспериментальное исследование воздействия НЭМИ на водные растворы радионуклидов, 07.04.2017 год, часть 1 - https :// www . ютуб . ком / смотреть ? v = phUbComom 54

Экспериментальное исследование воздействия НЭМИ на водные растворы радионуклидов, 07.04.2017 год, часть 2 - https :// www . ютуб . ком / смотреть ? v =r0lt5AzL3oA

Экспериментальное исследование воздействия НЭМИ на водные растворы радионуклидов, 07.04.2017 год, часть 3 - https :// www . ютуб . ком / смотреть ? v = QvNt28nVz1k

Экспериментальное исследование воздействия НЭМИ на водные растворы радионуклидов, 07.04.2017 год, часть 4 - https :// www . ютуб . ком / смотреть ? v =SwlKjB41Biw

Экспериментальное исследование воздействия НЭМИ на водные растворы радионуклидов, 07.04.2017 год, часть 5 - https :// www . ютуб . ком / смотреть ? v =WELU7Gzsr3I

Экспериментальное исследование воздействия НЭМИ на водные растворы радионуклидов, 07.04.2017 год, часть 6 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQkDCXGy_jM

Экспериментальное исследование воздействия НЭМИ на водные растворы радионуклидов, 07.04.2017 год, часть 7 - https :// www . ютуб . ком / смотреть ? v =UsgDWTku33c

Экспериментальное исследование воздействия НЭМИ на водные растворы радионуклидов, 07.04.2017 год, часть 8 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgdJHEhCxvk

Экспериментальное исследование воздействия НЭМИ на водные растворы радионуклидов, 07.04.2017 год, часть 9 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= VSHobOAjG0s

Экспериментальное исследование воздействия НЭМИ на водные растворы радионуклидов, 07.04.2017 год, часть 10 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= 341CwAPCKx8

Экспериментальное исследование воздействия НЭМИ на водные растворы радионуклидов, 07.04.2017 год, часть 11 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= O3HqZXjYTKE

Дополнительная ИНФОРМАЦИЯ ДЛЯ Вас, 22.12.2013 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/4TAX/3YnByfZSC

Доклад Р.И. Нигматулина Термоядерные процессы при схлопывании кавитационных пузырьков, 25.05.2015 - https :// www . ютуб . ком / смотреть ? v = OYu 2 nX 3 OIWw

Ответ Черепанова А.И. преподавателю Кафедры общей и экспериментальной физики Власову А.Н., 7.11.22 - https :// www . ютуб . ком / смотреть ? v =JsfkfbocdPY

Совещание по гидроволновой технологии в ОАО Гидропресс 10 июля 2013 года - https :// www . ютуб . ком / смотреть ? v = 0aX0UTOf1Z0

• Осмыслите ЭТО, чтобы разобраться в ЛЕНР - здесь несколько роликов о Самодумове А.И. -

Мой личный опыт - отрыв от земли 1250 кг -

О Самодумове Анатолии Ивановиче 20 июня 2021 года – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PpzpA6lqw8

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.