Qhydrogen production of "Clear" Hydrogen from water - connections to Tesla and Schauberger and potentially to LENR

• According to the patent there are many other designs possible. They are simply stamped onto a metal plate if I recall correctly.

to create such shapes on a metal disk is not a simple task to accomplish.... you need lots of manufacturing know how and expensive equipment. 3D metal printing is also an option, but still expensive..

I would be very curious how they did that! I would say impressive... fine work!

• Official Post

I just found out that the company that holds the patents must be this one called "QuasarWave" and a cursory look to the page totally confirms the Scauberger inspiiration, and also the cavitation (one can see one of the patents photos of the "paired solitons" in color). This has cavitation written all over the place.

http://www.quasarwave.com/

• Official Post

Curbina I couldn't find anything compareable patented by V. Schauberger. Where is the missing "link" between the work from schauberger and these advanced geometries?

Sorry, I was not thinking in Schauberger's patents but in manyy of Sachauberger's ideas and drawings, including the semi mythological "Repulsine". I have editions of many of his books and the shapes are all covered there, perhaps not the exact design, but the vortical and waveform patterns can be found throughout Schauberger's books.

You can also see that in the Quasarwave site they quote Schauberger directly.

• Official Post

I have been looking more into Quasarwave as a company. I am a bit surprised because they have taken a route that many have suggested before to exotic energy technologies: to produce and sell electricity with their technology. I think I may start a new thread dedicated to it on its own, but for the moment I will post here an article about the plant being installed and what it is intended for:

https://www.concordmonitor.com…lant-groveton-nh-31712785

And here's the link to the approval of the application submitted by Quasarwave LLC for extraction and consumptive use of up to 300.000 gallons per day of water taken from a river in New Hampshire, application that is consistent with someone that plans to draw water from a river to gasify it and burn the gas to produce electricity, as the pipe goes direct to the plant and has no return pipe to the river.

https://www.des.nh.gov/organiz…s/quasarwave-approval.pdf

I am rather impressed with what this company seems to be doing. I think we might all keep an eye peeled for furthr news from this company.

• Official Post

Reminds me of Joi Scientific: RE: LENR vs Solar/Wind, and emerging Green Technologies.

Their venture with New Brunswick Power did not go well: https://globalnews.ca/news/6352481/joi-scientific-funding/

I agree than from an outsider perspective and without any details about the technology, this might look as another Joi scientific, but the patents of Quasarwave tell me a completely different story, this is a quite sophisticated system to produce H by means of cavitation and other mechanical effects, nothing to do with efficient electrolysis.

Also another big difference is that Quasarwave is funding itself, not asking for money grants AFAIK, they got approved the permit for water extraction and intend to use the water to make H, burn it in a "reciprocating engine" for making energy and selling it to the grid directly. That's completely different from what Joi intended to do

• Official Post

but the patents of Quasarwave tell me a completely different story, this is a quite sophisticated system to produce H by means of cavitation and other mechanical effects, nothing to do with efficient electrolysis.

Sure, having a patent gives them credibility. Looking forward to hearing more from them, although it has been almost a year since unveiling their grand plans. Understandable though...if they are the real deal, as many LENR upstarts can attest to. Although, if they have cracked the H2O splitting code, they are far closer to saving the planet than LENR.

• Official Post

Sure, having a patent gives them credibility. Looking forward to hearing more from them, although it has been almost a year since unveiling their grand plans. Understandable though...if they are the real deal, as many LENR upstarts can attest to. Although, if they have cracked the H2O splitting code, they are far closer to saving the planet than LENR.

Well, I have sustained for long that efficient production of H is just another flavor of LENR, the NAE can be also the center of a collapsing buble.

• One thing to consider about what Quasarwave is doing to water : are they enhancing it or diminishing it? I'm not sure!

For at least the last decade there has been a bit of a health craze over 'hydrogen water' aka 'functional water'. (I've never tried it myself.) It started in Japan and has spread. Functional water apparently has many health benefits. For instance it is supposedly more absorbed and hydrating than normal water, and we know that dehydration is a common problem in the elderly.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/…cle/pii/S0924224411002408

https://time.com/4907106/hydrogen-water-health-benefits/

Anyone up to making their own functional water?

Here's an extract from the first link:

Conclusions and perspective

Accumulating evidence has shown that reduced waters are health beneficial and they suppress oxidative stress-related diseases such as diabetes, cancer, arteriosclerosis, neurodegenerative diseases, and the side effects of hemodialysis. The mechanisms of action of reduced water for scavenging ROS are considered to be complicated. ERW contains hydrogen molecules and mineral nanoparticles. Hydrogen molecules and active hydrogen may be new redox regulation factors that can induce the gene expression of antioxidative enzymes. Hydrogen molecules may be converted to active hydrogen by catalyst action of metal nanoparticles to exhibit more potent reducibility. Mineral nanoparticles themselves are new types of multi-functional antioxidants. Mineral hydride nanoparticles, which are H-donors as well as organic antioxidants like ascorbic acid, are also candidates of active agents in reduced waters. NRW may have one or some of the active agents described above. Further investigation on activation methods of water by electricity, magnetic fields or light are likely to contribute to the development of energy-rich waters, which will be beneficial for human health. Reduced water may suppress harmful effects of environmental pollution on the embryo in pregnant women by purifying amniotic fluid and blood. Reduced water might also contribute to the food industry by improving the taste, texture and preservation of foods. In industries, the usage of ERW is expected as washing water to prevent the rust of semiconductors. In the field of environmental remediation, reduced water will prevent the rotting of river and lake water, because the proliferation of bacteria or organisms causing the rotting will be suppressed in a reduced circumstance. Further research on water itself may ultimately reveal the secret of the origin of life.

• Official Post

Well, if you look at their patent from 2014, the first one granted AFAIK to QW, it specifically talks about producing a water that has positive properties, and that is a direct connection to Schauberger's work.

Ryushin Omasa in Japan, also has used his vibration (which also induces cavitation) reactor for enhacing water for drinking purposes, Bob Greenyer has stated more than once that the eels grown in water treated by Omasa's system grow faster and healthier. Omasa sells his devices for treating water in health centers also.

So, Schauberger's idea of "living water", even if it has never been supported by mainstream, lives on.

• this is a quite sophisticated system to produce H by means of cavitation and other mechanical effects, nothing to do with electrolysis

I would be even more impressed, if they would show a functioning prototype.

IMO a patent is of no value, unless you bring the technology on the ground.

Yes, they present fine and sophisticated machinery in their patent, but maybe it is only on paper? We don't know unless we see a convincing prototype, best with idependent verification, which could be a real breakthrough depending on the efficiency of the process.

Jörg Schauberger, grandson of Viktor Schauberger, still carrying on the legacy of his grandfather could be interested!

• Official Post

Referring back to comments about the presence of some fairly impressive people on the board of this company, I would point out that Joi Scientific had some very well-connected people on their board too.

Then 1 year ago, this happened. 'doesn't work'

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada…chnology-update-1.5340245

Since then - nothing. Still a website with a much reduced team, no big guns visible now, but no updates since August 2019 that I could see, and no tweets either.

My reservations about Qhydrogen are much the same, it is a question of the 'conservation of miracles' - their patent implies that the machine could be powered by the hydrogen produced, do desalination, clean up contaminated water and possible more.

Sometimes too much is just too much.

• Official Post

Indeed Alan Smith , of course caution is advised, perhaps is better to clarify that my interest in the claims of this company doesn’t constitute an endorsement or belief in their claims under any circumstance, just my good old unquenchable curiosity being teased by a seemingly attractive puzzle.

I agree that in the paper and without much more than the press articles, this looks very much like a repeat of Joi scientific turned into fiasco affair, and I dare say also, like that other botched and controversial hydrogen start up (SHT, Solar Hydrogen Trends) that some of us might remember very well. However, When I took my usual more in depth look at those start ups (SHT back then, and Joi scientific more recently) I found quickly that their claims had a slim chance to be real and were not really substantiated by anything that I could perceive as possible, even if controversial.

In the case of QHydrogen, albeit the claim is essentially obscure, the granted patents, at least for me, based in my prior background on the subject, doesn’t sound hollow, at all, and has managed to capture my interest and fuel my curiosity even more.

Other aspect that is essentially different about QHydrogen (compared to Joi and SHT) is that they are not asking for funding, nor offering investment opportunities, and AFAI can tell, they are building their plant and have secured the permit for water extraction, which might mean not much on its own, but is certainly telling that the guys are moving ahead wether if one believes them or not. That only teases my curiosity even more.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.