Qhydrogen production of "Clear" Hydrogen from water - connections to Tesla and Schauberger and potentially to LENR

• Official Post

Other aspect that is essentially different about QHydrogen (compared to Joi and SHT) is that they are not asking for funding, nor offering investment opportunities, and AFAI can tell, they are building their plant and have secured the permit for water extraction, which might mean not much on its own, but is certainly telling that the guys are moving ahead wether if one believes them or not. That only teases my curiosity even more.

That is their best feature.

• My reservations about Qhydrogen are much the same, it is a question of the 'conservation of miracles' - their patent implies that the machine could be powered by the hydrogen produced, do desalination, clean up contaminated water and possible more.

Sometimes too much is just too much.

seeing is believing - a truely independent replication / verification is a MUST.

• Official Post

seeing is believing - a truely independent replication / verification is a MUST.

Of Course gerold.s , who wouldn’t agree with you? In the case of a patent holder with no track of academic publications, however, I think one has less chances of an independent replication, I am hoping for seeing them succeeding in their endeavor, and a chance of visiting their plant when and if it is already working as they plan.

• Official Post

While digging more for the background of Quasarwave, just found something that I wasn’t expecting, at all.

https://www.amazon.com/Terrifi…liams-Irvin/dp/0979939534

From the book description:

Teresa (Terry) Williams Irvin’s story transports the reader from the Mormons’ earliest days to the courts of the United Kingdom and Europe; from the first French and Indian War to the Revolution; from the Civil War to World War II; from the theft of Pancho Villa’s skull to its whereabouts nearly half a century later; from her father’s interest in the largest ranch on the North American Continent to its expropriation by the Mexican government; from singing in the choir to walking on fire; and last but most important-reveals to the world the existence of QuasarWave Technology, which will provide solutions for our most pressing global problems: energy and water.

• Be very scepical of start-ups with trendy names like QHydrogen - they are usually run by idiots with loadsa money but zero scientific knowledge or training and will probably blow themselves up anyway! A bit like my younger brother who spells everything backwards but is an excellent welder. I still cant convince him that V = IR not I = VR Which you can imagine is rather dangerous when messing around with wind turbines and solar panels. At least he is not connected to the mains! Mormons are a good bunch but again-no scientific training if you think GOD will provide all. God is dead mate.

• Official Post

Be very scepical of start-ups with trendy names like QHydrogen - they are usually run by idiots with loadsa money but zero scientific knowledge or training and will probably blow themselves up anyway! A bit like my younger brother who spells everything backwards but is an excellent welder. I still cant convince him that V = IR not I = VR Which you can imagine is rather dangerous when messing around with wind turbines and solar panels. At least he is not connected to the mains! Mormons are a good bunch but again-no scientific training if you think GOD will provide all. God is dead mate.

what are the names of startups run by non-idiots on a budget according to you?

• I see some possible relationship to LENR in QHydrogen. I see most everything LENR though the lens of my own analytical studies. So the shear of water by mechanical means causes the same balanced nuclear reaction as an electric arc through water or sonication; nitrogen is produced by a catalytic cluster on dense hydrogen from oxygen and hydrogen. Hence, the gas produced is oxygen rich due to consumption of hydrogen by nuclear reaction. If you check the information on GEET, oxygen excess is present, which is what the balanced reaction predicts. So, the gas produced is not hydrogen but rather an HHO type gas.

I understand this seems confusing. An HHO gas is energized by the nuclear reaction that consumes

12 H2O to produce 2N2 and 5O2. If you check the nucleons on each side of the equation you find the equation is balanced. This equation was produced from the mass balance of the fuel gas called Aquafuel. Some of energy from the transmutation reaction above causes a magnetically based gas like HHO. If no analysis of gas is done and one see it burn then one would assume the gas is hydrogen. They would reason what else is possible.

They wouldn't know that to account for the mass loss from nuclear transmutation that reaction should have produced atomic bomb levels of radiation and heat. It doesn't that's obvious. But mechanical shear can cause transmutation of elements on the metal surface of a water lubricated bearing. They wouldn't know that according to Gibbs Free Energy equation that energy produced by reaction show up as heat or as a function of entropy. Further, since everyone think entropy is just disorder who would suspect that Gibbs equation hides the possibility of energy to mass production in the entropy term. QHydrogen is more likely that not an HHO type gas whose energy when burned comes from matter/antimatter annihilations.

The radiation that causes the fuel gas has mass (and anti-mass). I call it immobilized antimatter because it doesn't rapidly self annilhilate. Bob Greenyer goes into great depth about the condensed structure of this type of mass based on the strange radiation tracks that it leaves. What here is most interesting is the possible relationship between the torque of these "EVOs" and the visual evidence in this thread of light emitting bead-like structures one holds in a hand and vortexes in ice.

• Drgenek this is quite interesting. Let me follow up with you on that.

What would this mean, if they are making an HHO type material? Would this be always gaseous under normal conditions or could this also be a liquid or both?
    Would the fact that it is some HHO type material demolish the prospects of the tech or could it still be a breakthrough as engine fuel, for energy production etc.? I suspect this would destroy the hopes of utilizing this tech for known H2 applications.

If I understand you correctly, you would assume it possible, that the folks at Qhydrogen believe they are producing H2, while they are actually making some HHO type stuff, right?

• Official Post

Drgenek this is quite interesting. Let me follow up with you on that.

What would this mean, if they are making an HHO type material? Would this be always gaseous under normal conditions or could this also be a liquid or both?
    Would the fact that it is some HHO type material demolish the prospects of the tech or could it still be a breakthrough as engine fuel, for energy production etc.? I suspect this would destroy the hopes of utilizing this tech for known H2 applications.

If I understand you correctly, you would assume it possible, that the folks at Qhydrogen believe they are producing H2, while they are actually making some HHO type stuff, right?

I am not DrGenek, but HHO will be a gaseous unless you freeze it with liquid N2.

I also don’t think the people at QHydrogen believe they are producing H2, they must know it’s HHO and that’s why they intend to sell the energy not the H2.

HHO produced in these ways is not simply HHO, IMHO. It’s, as some have said “a gaseous form of clustered water” clustered by electrons, or as other might call them, macro water EVOs.

• HHO produced in these ways is not simply HHO, IMHO. It’s, as some have said “a gaseous form of clustered water” clustered by electrons, or as other might call them, macro water EVOs.

HHO gas is gas. In the version called SG gas (US2010/029360 A1) part of claim one is " said reaction zone under conditions which will not induce electrolysis of said aqueous fluid". They say in [0019] that 0.00028 kilowatt-hour or less can generate one liter of gas. [0033] It exhibits a blue gray color in ultraviolet light. [0035] A balloon of the gas remain inflated at or below -10 F. [0037]Flame temperature on ignition is estimated at 270 F. [[0070] The gas flame has a uniform blue color appearance without yellow sparks indicative of water vapor or red sparks indicative of either hydrogen or oxygen gas contamination. [0031]The gas will auto ignite at pressures above 1600 psi. The properties in table one tell the usual tale of melting steel , copper and ceramic. Ceramic melting temperature is in the range of 10,000 F. That seems impossible because the flame temperature is so low. [0076] When methane, ethane, propane, butane or acetylene is used to heat concrete, it cracks and explodes. But with SG gas [table 1] it creates a glassy molten surface which can adhere to metal when cooled.

So the chemistry is very different from water. EVO are plasma. I wouldn't think EVO as you describe them cause chemistry. Rather, what cause HHO gas also can cause EVOs.

• Drgenek this is quite interesting. Let me follow up with you on that.

I answered some of your questions in the post to curbina above. Otherwise, it seems as you suppose. What is also clear is that what alters the chemistry is not something in the periodic table of elements.

• So, let's assume it is some type of HHO gas they make. If this could be used to fuel combustion engines or maybe gas turbines at lower energy input than output, they would have a pertual motion machine. It would still be amazing, but hard to wrap my head around.

• Official Post

So, let's assume it is some type of HHO gas they make. If this could be used to fuel combustion engines or maybe gas turbines at lower energy input than output, they would have a pertual motion machine. It would still be amazing, but hard to wrap my head around.

It’s not a perpetual motion machine, is simply a way to use the energy in matter beyond chemical, we could say nuclear but not in the classic sense.

• Am I right to assume, that we have something here at hand, that is pretty much, what Santilli called MagneHydrogen?

http://www.santilli-foundation.org/docs/magnecules-2017.pdf

You can learn much about HHO by studying what Santilli has published. However I think he is all wrong about the origin of supermagnetic atoms (what one might call magnecules when they bond as magnet to magnet). Magnetism is not spin. It is relativistic force. Supermagnetic effects must therefore originate by changing the structure of the nucleus.

The energy harvested to HHO doesn't need to come from an LENR reaction in water, it could be harvested from "the sea of energy in which the earth resides". Rather the turbulence in water just acts to collect quintessence. To understand my view of quintessence see Ultra-dense hydrogen and Rydberg matter—a more informal general discussion thread - General LENR Talks - LENR Forum (lenr-forum.com) post 8.

• interview with Q Hydrogen CEO https://em2u.podbean.com/e/ene…eo-ofq-hydrogen-commerci/

https://www.qhydrogen.com/about/

promising commercially viable plant in New Hampshire this year.

I have been monitoring this company from time to time since I became aware of it. Had found this podcast a few weeks ago but I thought it added nothing new to what we already knew. Until they get the plant working it’s all wait and see. The tech is intriguing tho.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Forgot to mention the CEO Whit Irvine was one of the presenters at an Hydrogen industry conference here in Chile, it was around April 2021, costed about usd 450 to get in, tho, so I passed on the opportunity.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Of course, Q Hydrogen are connected to this company, which has been announcing a breakthrough for many years.

QuasarWave will unveil a technological revolution in clean energy generation and water quality improvement systems. QuasarWave’s green power generation breaks through the performance limitations of current renewable energy sources like solar, wind and biogas. Its source is completely natural and carbon emission-free. QuasarWave’s 15 years of research and development has led to the discovery of new relationships between energy and matter, producing unprecedented advancements in our understanding and application of physics. QuasarWave Corporation has identified more than 50 innovative, clean energy applications with 23 global patents pending that offer unique solutions ranging from utility scale power generation to patent approved water remediation. QuasarWave is committed to supporting industry in their efforts to balance demand for our finite global resources and address the pressing environmental challenges facing humanity. Watch this page for updates. QuasarWave. Working with nature for a healthier world.

Websitehttp://www.quasarwave.com

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.