Qhydrogen production of "Clear" Hydrogen from water - connections to Tesla and Schauberger and potentially to LENR

• Of course, Q Hydrogen are connected to this company, which has been announcing a breakthrough for many years.

QuasarWave will unveil a technological revolution in clean energy generation and water quality improvement systems. QuasarWave’s green power generation breaks through the performance limitations of current renewable energy sources like solar, wind and biogas. Its source is completely natural and carbon emission-free. QuasarWave’s 15 years of research and development has led to the discovery of new relationships between energy and matter, producing unprecedented advancements in our understanding and application of physics. QuasarWave Corporation has identified more than 50 innovative, clean energy applications with 23 global patents pending that offer unique solutions ranging from utility scale power generation to patent approved water remediation. QuasarWave is committed to supporting industry in their efforts to balance demand for our finite global resources and address the pressing environmental challenges facing humanity. Watch this page for updates. QuasarWave. Working with nature for a healthier world.

Websitehttp://www.quasarwave.com

Yes Alan Smith , in fact Quasarwave is the owner of many of the patents, we have discussed this already earlier in the thread, even the fact that there's a book of the wife (or daughter) of Irving that wrote about this being formed from people belonging to the Mormons.

In the last podcast that Max Nozin posted in the News thread, and that I had heard a few weeks ago, there was a snippet that I had not pay attention to, but it was that the "turbine" developed by Whit Irving Sr. was capable of heating the air efficiently based on it's "hyperboloidal" configuration. This reinforces once more that they are working based on the ideas of Schauberger, the famous "Repulsine" was said to do exactly that, creating thrust from heating air directly because of the shape of the rotor.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• I see that qhydrogen's website has vanished, and that http://www.quasarwave.com/ has not been updated for some time. Does anybody know anything more?

Alan Smith , I thought it was just a momentary thing when I tried to visit their website this past Friday, I wanted to see if anything new had happened, and the only thing I found was a PR release from around April announcing a bunch of new hirings, and what surprised me, the Whitakers completely out of the picture but without any mention of why.

Q Hydrogen Appoints Gary Morris as Chief Corporate Development Officer
    /PRNewswire/ -- Q Hydrogen, a private company that has developed transformational technology for converting water into clean, efficient, and renewable…
    www.prnewswire.com

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• This presentation is from around late 2021.

External Content vimeo.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Team | Q Hydrogen - Truly Transformational Hydrogen

The website seems to be back now.

The machines seem to be working no differently to Karl Schaeffer's steam generators (or even to the later Griggs hydrosonic pumps). However, those machines tended to generate heat - since dissociating water in a violent cavitational manner is also likely to encourage fairly instant recombination.

I see Irvin Senior claims to have started work after Schaeffer's patents had run out (and conveniently hasn't even cited Schaeffer in his own patents).

"The most misleading assumptions are the ones you don't even know you're making" - Douglas Adams

• Compare and contrast...

H2 Energy Now

This company is claiming to be dissociating water using GHz radio waves. It is not really any different to the RF water dissociation of Kanzius & Roy - except the Sonya Davidson patent uses a higher frequency band (Kanzius used a frequency in the KHz range).

Just like QHydrogen (and K&R) there is no claim of overunity in the H2EN device. However, just like QHydrogen, the method by which hydrogen & oxygen are to be cheaply seperated from the emerging mix of gases seems to be rather vague.

"The most misleading assumptions are the ones you don't even know you're making" - Douglas Adams

• Just like QHydrogen (and K&R) there is no claim of overunity in the H2EN device. However, just like QHydrogen, the method by which hydrogen & oxygen are to be cheaply seperated from the emerging mix of gases seems to be rather vague.

A common problem. I have been advising somebody else with a 'superwave' type of electrolytic water splitter on this topic. Mostly not to do it in his current set-up. Oxy-hydrogen is pure dynamite, even unconfined clouds of this stuff in free air explode way more percussively than say petrol vapour or methane in air.

• I have read many if not all of Whitaker senior patents and they are cryptic enough to be interpreted in several ways depending on where one stands. I also understood from one of the interviews that what they consider their innovation is the design of the channels in the rotors that create multiple effects (related to cavitation and also to the work of Schauberger) which create the hydrogen.

They never talk about how to separate the hydrogen. They also say they will sell energy rather than hydrogen, and their permit to extract water doesn’t consider any return pipe to the river, so my guess is that they plant to produce and burn HHO gas to generar energy. This is implied overunity, if not directly stated. I don’t know if they are aware of all the oddities of HHO that make anything burning it to experience rapid catastrophic destruction of pistons, turbines, etc.

• Radiolysis, or something akin to it, is clearly playing a part in all these dissociation schemes. It has been widely studied, as it can be a royal pain in the arse under some circumstances (e.g. in water cooled nuclear reactors, or in cooling ponds for used fuel rods). And, of course, cavitation bubbles have been shown to create soft X-rays - so the above chart is still relevant.

Some of the products can be chemically agressive, making material choices difficult. Back when I worked in the nuclear industry, we were having to cope with numerous long-term effects, made worse by naive design decisions made in the gung-ho days of the late 1940s and 1950s.

• A common problem. I have been advising somebody else with a 'superwave' type of electrolytic water splitter on this topic. Mostly not to do it in his current set-up. Oxy-hydrogen is pure dynamite, even unconfined clouds of this stuff in free air explode way more percussively than say petrol vapour or methane in air.

Well, HHO is indeed an explosive due to the fact it contains its own oxygen. It creates a shockwave because it’s supersonic. Plain hydrogen in air just causes a mild deflagration without shockwave.

• Radiolysis, or something akin to it, is clearly playing a part in all these dissociation schemes. It has been widely studied, as it can be a royal pain in the arse under some circumstances (e.g. in water cooled nuclear reactors, or in cooling ponds for used fuel rods). And, of course, cavitation bubbles have been shown to create soft X-rays - so the above chart is still relevant.

Some of the products can be chemically agressive, making material choices difficult. Back when I worked in the nuclear industry, we were having to cope with numerous long-term effects, made worse by naive design decisions made in the gung-ho days of the late 1940s and 1950s.

And that’s what is more or less widely accepted about it.

The charged clusters of gaseous water that are proposed by some like Ruggero Santilli in Florida since the late 1990s and Ryushin Omasa in Japan are really puzzling with their measurable different physical properties as gas density, point of liquidification, etc. This is a LENR related topic in my opinion, but there’s no consensus about what really happens.

• And that’s what is more or less widely accepted about it.

Yeah - and the diagram above is the conventional ('denialist') version - with no hint of any nuclear activity. Throw in a few low energy transmutations, and goodness knows what byproducts could apear.

And that is just what is happening to the water. The possible physical and chemical effects on the "cavitation inducing" rotors are yet another issue.

I've had to deal with cavitation damage and surface erosion issues for a lot of my working life. It comes as no suprise that it's another one of those topics that is "not completely understood" - but progress seems to be hindered by an odd refusal by people to publish data that shows that surface nuclide transmutation and activation can accompany the obvious gross physical effects.

And no, I don't think this is some kind of conspiracy. A lot of it seems to be down to career protection (both within industrial research and in academia) - at least in my experience. The rest seems to be due to the bizarre levels of "silo thinking" between research specialities - whereby mechanical effects, electrical effects, chemical effects, and nuclear effects are treated as separate, with little (if any) interaction.

• This reminded me that during 2021 an obscure paper was published in a free publication venue by a US Navy researcher, and when I looked him up he had been in charge of Research of means to protect high speed vessels from suffering cavitation damage to the hull. I attempted to contact him bad number of times, to no avail.

The paper itself was about his hypothesis of LENR being caused by electrons impacting at nano scale. His idea was based to some extent of looking at the production of Cherenkov radiation on high speed impact experiments on Amorphous salts. I can search the thread and relevant posts for you if you are interested, I can’t recall the name of the researcher right now.

But anyway, I agree to a great extent on the “silo” mentality, but I also think that there is a number of people fully aware of these effects that at least don’t encourage, and at worst subtly hinder the research of these aspects.

• I can search the thread and relevant posts for you if you are interested,

Yes please. And if the paper is on ResearchGate or Academia.Edu, I have accounts on both.

I agree to a great extent on the “silo” mentality, but I also think that there is a number of people fully aware of these effects that at least don’t encourage, and at worst subtly hinder the research of these aspects.

I'm not sure about the subtlety...

25 years ago I was instructed by my then boss, in no uncertain terms, to 'STFU' about a particularly massive 'heat after death' incident that occurred during a steel and hot gas surface erosion trial that we were running. He understood the implications of the incident (because I told him) - but did not want any 'controversy' to affect the project, and so I had to ensure all references to the incident were kept out of the final project report (of which I was the author). The project was funded by the military, all data was classified - and any thermal records relating to that specific incident were destroyed. :cursing:

As for motives - my boss was certainly concerned about his own career within the organisation (a large UK defence contractor), but was also concerned about the reputations of both the department and the company. And, in his own way, I'm sure he felt he was being a caring supervisor - by not allowing me to recklessly ruin my own career.

I wonder how many times that scenario has played-out in companies, research organisations, and universities across the world?

• In this page of a thread devoted to a US Navy patent we begun discussing the issue, the paper however is in a not very well known publication venue called Scipedia.

Cold Fusion by Cherenkov Radiation in a Unique Ceramic - Barsoum et al 2021a - Scipedia

The kind of anecdote you just conveyed has probably a high rate of occurrence, just we don’t get to know much about it just because it takes years between when the events happen and when the person is in a position to openly talk about it.

• I have been keeping an eye into this company from time to time, I don’t log into LinkedIn very often and now I realize they have been posting a lot there. This one is really a puzzle.

Q Hydrogen Solutions Corporation | LinkedIn
    Q Hydrogen Solutions Corporation | 218 followers on LinkedIn. Q Hydrogen Solutions Corporation is dedicated to the creation of Clean, Efficient and Renewable…
    www.linkedin.com

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.