Crack propgation heat due to LENR?

• Official Post

Very interesting!!! This is yet another approach that proposes an escenario where rapid phase changes due to concentrated energy in reduced volume happens (I.e. cavitation).

I wonder if this has any relationship to the widely reported emission of X rays when one peels scotch tape at a certain speed.

Edit to add: I think that the cracking point is more of a place where conditions could form to observe LENR, rather than the heat being caused by LENR, much the same way that cavitation creates conditions where LENR might be possible and where it has been observed albeit there’s still not mainstream consensus about it.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Micro charge trapped in plastic was first to draw curiosity of micro spark accumulation to a defined area as

micro spark accumulation as in fiberglass fractures.

similar to the instantaneous human combustion phenomenon being explained as chemical not bioelectrical high intensity sparks creating temperatures long after most purely chemical heat can be generated .

Small spark jumps need a negative to jump to to create the heat but i have yet to understand this in plastics or bioelectrical.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.