The outstanding work of Takaaki Matsumoto

• Official Post

I am starting this new thread as there is not any already existing that is solely focused in the study of the remarkable work of Takaaki Matsumoto, he is mentioned often as supporting evidence for the work of others, but I think he deserves a space on his own.

I have to admit that I have just recently become aware of the importance of Matsumoto’s findings. I have to thank Bob Greenyer for his impressive work finding and highlighting the relevance of his work among the work of so many others. It took a sweet time for me to realize how important, and how overlooked, it has been. I even watched a video in July 2020, in which Bob talked largely about how important it was

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

but it only struck me (like a brick in the head) much later when I finally got all the papers of Matsumoto I could get my hands on, and begun reading them with care and attention to detail.

It is mind boggling to realize how this evidence has been largely sidetracked and at most used as a supporting prop for the ideas of others, and never taken at face value, brushing aside some of the most important facts that can be deducted from it when looked without bias or preconception.

Matsumoto himself did something I think is revolutionary: he put aside the problem of “excess heat” and focused in what he, being a nuclear physicist, knew better: finding evidence of nuclear interactions by looking for particle emissions during “cold fusion” experiments.

And boy, did he find it, in droves. Anyone skeptical of LENR should be shown the work of Matsumoto.

He completely proved the phenomena involves nuclear interactions, but of a completely unknown or unacknowledged kind.

I will post again here the link to the virtual folder where I uploaded those papers. I will be using this thread for making posts that will focus on highlighting important aspects of his work. I hope this thread serves others to realize how important is this work and why we should all be well versed in it.

https://drive.google.com/drive…neLfyqLQUgwhV?usp=sharing

• Official Post

Yesterday Bob Greenyer uploaded a video commenting on a paper by Matsumoto published in 2000.

At this stage Matsumoto was much more aware of the nature of “cold fusion” and he talked openly of it involving “micro ball lightning” of spherical or toroidal shape, and he proposed a system for acceleration of these micro ball lightnings.

I think Bob does a great work commenting on this short paper and relating it seamlessly with multiple observations by others and by himself. Totally Worth the 22 minutes to watch it.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• as earth is cold fusion reactor Im building a model based on the same isotopes as the volcanos.

fuel is heavy water soaked hematite, vanadium , aluminum dust ect.. same as the volcanos

the power output is similar to ball lighting as you would see with lightning sprites above a thunderstorm

the reaction of the decaying isotopes is a push type pump transferring energy to the water vapor channel compressing the small charge into a ball pushing it down the tube.

as it reaches the lower ball it will unload and transfer some of the energy to the lower track that is the exit of the reaction area gasses.

All the gasses from the reaction are run through the one way racetrack charging and transferring power

lf your wondering where i got this design, I stole it from a church wall in Jerusalem

with luck~

• I would not be surprised when micro ball lighting phenomena could be linked to superconductive state of matter.

As Bob Greenyer suggested in the first video, it would be time to apply Artificial Intelligence algorithms to the existing LENR publications libraries to identify patterns that human readers have difficulty with seeing.

• Official Post

I meant a different use of AI. To find commonalities across publications.

I understand what you meant, I was just pointing out that at some level this is already being done. The idea isn't new, there have been discussions for some time in the CMNS membership about this. But there's nobody handy with access to the systems and the time and money to train an AI.

• Official Post

I understand what you meant, I was just pointing out that at some level this is already being done. The idea isn't new, there have been discussions for some time in the CMNS membership about this. But there's nobody handy with access to the systems and the time and money to train an AI.

And that is still the major problem, we are just a bunch of people interested in these matters, and even if it could hold the key to solve many of our collective problems, the largest portion of the people that should be interested in this remains completely oblivious to it.

• Official Post

Bob did a follow up article to the last video, in it puts together more visual evidence with very useful size references that give a compelling sense that what Matsumoto observed and published has since been observed many times by others in very different systems, but with a remarkably consistent micro photographic record of evidence.

He also gives all the references for independent cross checking.

I strongly recommend at least taking a look to the article.

https://remoteview.substack.co…ethods-of-itonic-clusters

• Official Post

I have some astonishing great news to share and it belongs in this thread. By all accounts Dr. Takaaki Matsumoto had made his latest publications in the year 2000, and the information that was available to the people that wanted to meet him was that he had passed on 2013 from cancer.

It has been found, as recently as the past January 16th, that Dr. Matsumoto is very much alive, and he has already been contacted and he has shared a library of all his work (some of it never formally published but handed out at conferences when he was active).

I can’t stress how astonishing good news is this.

You can read the whole story of how this came to be told here by Bob Greenyer:

https://remoteview.substack.com/p/a-miracle-has-happened

• I do not know much about Matsumoto, but let me point out that 34 of his papers are indexed at LENR-CANR.org. Only 5 are on file. His ICCF4 paper is also on file but there is no link to it in the library index. I never got around to indexing the ICCF4 papers.

I have copies of most of the papers in the index, including the ones not uploaded. I do not have permission to upload many of them.

• Official Post

I do not know much about Matsumoto, but let me point out that 34 of his papers are indexed at LENR-CANR.org. Only 5 are on file. His ICCF4 paper is also on file but there is no link to it in the library index. I never got around to indexing the ICCF4 papers.

I have copies of most of the papers in the index, including the ones not uploaded. I do not have permission to upload many of them.

Yes I know JedRothwell , I have been able to gather some of them, most recently (couple of days ago) an abstract of a presentation indexes at IEEE from 2000, but there are some quotes in his papers and presentations that refer to documents he shared manually at conferences. Those are the papers that were “missing”.

I think we all should know much more about Matsumoto’s work and it’s evolution between 1989 and 2000. His series of Fusion Technology papers is where he laid out some of the most impressive observations. He was one of the firsts to theorize and observe “hydrogen clusters”.

• I will post again here the link to the virtual folder where I uploaded those papers. I will be using this thread for making posts that will focus on highlighting important aspects of his work. I hope this thread serves others to realize how important is this work and why we should all be well versed in it.

https://drive.google.com/drive…neLfyqLQUgwhV?usp=sharing

Attached is, on pages 79—92, "EXPERIMENTS OF UNDERWATER SPARK DISCHARGES WITH PINCHED ELECTRODES" by Takaaki Matsumoto. This paper is not present in the linked archive.

• Important news from the MFMP and the interaction with Takaaki Matsumoto, Who has given the green light to publish his work for it to be available to all the LENR community.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Several of the papers and documents [that will be] included in this collection are available on the web in various ways, but I miss those I marked below with (**) :

• (**) (1) T. Matsumoto, "Mechanisms of Cold Fusion: Comprehensive Explanation by The Nattoh Model," Memoires of the Faculty of Engineering., Hokkaido Univ., Vol. 19, No. 2, p. 201 (1995).
    • (**) (2) T. Matsumoto, "Mechanisms of Electro-Nuclear Collapse: Comprehensive Explanation by The Nattoh Model," distributed at ICCF-7, Vancouver, (1998).
    • (6) T. Matsumoto, "'NATTOH' Model for Cold Fusion," Fusion Technology, Vol. 16, No. 4, p. 532 (1989).
    • (9) T. Matsumoto, "Cold Fusion Observed with Ordinary Water," Fusion Technology, Vol. 17, No. 3, p. 490 (1990).
    • (10) T. Matsumoto, "Observation of New Particles Emitted during Cold Fusion," Fusion Technology, Vol. 18, No. 2, p. 356 (1990).
    • (11) T. Matsumoto, "Prediction of New Particle Emission on Cold Fusion," Fusion Technology, Vol. 18, No. 4, p. 647 (1990).
    • (17) T. Matsumoto, "Microscopic Observations of Palladium Used for Cold Fusion," Fusion Technology, Vol. 19, No. 3, p. 567 (1991).
    • (18) T. Matsumoto, "Observation of Quad-Neutrons and Gravity Decay During Cold Fusion," Fusion Technology, Vol. 19, No. 4, p. 2125 (1991).
    • (19) T. Matsumoto and K. Kurokawa, "Observation of Heavy Elements Produced During Explosive Cold Fusion," Fusion Technology, Vol. 20, No. 3, p. 323 (1991).
    • (23) T. Matsumoto, "Interference Phenomena Observed During Cold Fusion," Fusion Technology, Vol. 21, No. 2, p. 179 (1992).
    • (24) T. Matsumoto, "Observation of Gravity Decays of Multiple-Neutron Nuclei During Cold Fusion," Fusion Technology, Vol. 22, No. 1, p. 164 (1992).
    • (25) T. Matsumoto, "Searching for Tiny Black Holes During Cold Fusion," Fusion Technology, Vol. 22, No. 2, p. 281 (1992).
    • (26) T. Matsumoto, "Observation of Stars Produced During Cold Fusion," Fusion Technology, Vol. 22, No. 4, p. 518 (1992).
    • (33) T. Matsumoto, "Observation of Mesh Like Traces on Nuclear Emulsions During Cold Fusion," Fusion Technology, Vol. 23, No. 1, p. 103 (1993).
    • (34) T. Matsumoto, "Cold Fusion Experiments with Ordinary Water and Thin Nickel Foil," Fusion Technology, Vol. 24, No. 3, p. 296 (1993).
    • (35) T. Matsumoto, "Experiments of One-Point Cold Fusion," Fusion Technology, Vol. 24, No. 3, p. 332 (1993).
    • (50) T. Matsumoto, "Extraordinary Traces Produced During Pulsed Discharges in Water," Cold Fusion, No. 9, p. 17 (1995).
    • (57) T. Matsumoto and K. Kobayashi, "Radioactive Analysis of Palladium Used for Cold Fusion Experiment," Bulletin of the Faculty of Engineering, Hokkaido Univ., No.176, p. 23 (1996)
    • (59) T. Matsumoto, "Experiments of Underwater Spark Discharges with Pinched Electrodes," J. New Energy, Vol. 1, No. 4, p. 79 (1996).
    • (**) (67) T. Matsumoto, "Ball Lightning During Underwater Spark Discharges and the Matsumae Earthquakes," Proc. of Int. Symp. of Ball Lightning (ISBL'97), Tsugawa, p. 193 (1997).
    • (70) T. Matsumoto, "Carbon Tubes and Films Produced in a Lead Electrode," Proc. of ICCF-7, Vancouver, p. 225 (1998).
    • (**) (71) T. Matsumoto, "Photographs of Electro-Nuclear Collapse," distributed at ICCF-7, Vancouver, (1998).
    • (**) (74) T. Matsumoto, "Comments to Electro-Nuclear Reactions," Fusion Technology, letter, submitted (1999).
    • (**) (78) T. Matsumoto, "Micro Ball Lightning Generated During Underwater Spark Discharges," Proc. of Int. Symp. of Ball Lightning (ISBL'99), Antwerp, p. 249 (1999).
    • (**) (79) T. Matsumoto, "Transport of Micro Ball Lightning," Proc. of Int. Symp. of Ball Lightning (ISBL'99), Antwerp, p. 255 (1999).
  • Bob Greenyer.

Matsumoto the first 20 pages.

External Content youtu.be

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.