Frank Gordon's "Lattice Energy Converter (LEC)"...replicators workshop

• the test is to take a working LEC from air, to full vacuum, and then back inyo a hydrogen atmosphere. A good result would be - some voltage in air, no voltage in vacum, a higher voltage in hydrogen.

That does sound like a good test. Based on cold fusion experiments, I think you should hold it in each condition for a day or so. I do not know if this has anything to do with cold fusion, but if it does, it may take a while for the effect to go away in a full vacuum.

• Is this related to the LEC? I wonder. Thoughts, ladies and gentlemen?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

YES I think that IT IS LEC.schematics of tool configuration upper electrode(Pd) and insulator and base electrode is Nickel.

There must be fuel D2O D2 gas etc.

• Thanks for your helpful help Gregory Byron Goble !

As I said at Assisi 3 LEC papers were presented, one from Alan Smith another from @ jean-paul biberian and the last one from fabrice DAVID.

So I suggest paying them for this interesting software.

As you well know my friend, new softwares, even if user-friendly, will require a few hours of training.

However I'm sure you'll take that into account as well.

Thank you for your invaluable help in helping them :thumbup:

Perhaps of use...

https://www.comsol.com/products

COMSOL Multiphysics® is a general-purpose simulation software for modeling designs, devices, and processes in all fields of engineering, manufacturing, and scientific research. In addition to using multiphysics modeling for your own projects, you can also turn your models into simulation applications and digital twins for use by other design teams, manufacturing departments, test labs, customers, and more.

The platform product can be used on its own or expanded with functionality from any combination of add-on modules for simulating electromagnetics, structural mechanics, acoustics, fluid flow, heat transfer, and chemical engineering. The add-on modules and LiveLink™ products connect seamlessly for a modeling workflow that remains the same regardless of what you are modeling.

• nickec if you had followed my former words, casimir's force could be involved, that is what you are proposing as a solution with the ZPE.

I repeat " could" :)

Is this related to the LEC? I wonder. Thoughts, ladies and gentlemen?

At time 36:05 the work of Daniel Sheehan on epicatalysis is mentioned.
    It's worth looking at the principle he advertises as this might also be related to LEC, although Daniel's claimed effect is primarily a thermal effect.
    Daniel explains his thoughts in this YouTube video, although it's lengthy.

Also described in this granted patent and publications by Daniel Sheehan on ResearchGate.

• The ISCMNS workshop was held from 29 August through 1 September in Assisi, Italy. The program is posted in this link:

Copyright ISCMNS 2021

Video of all of the sessions are available at:

iwahlm14 2021 08 30 08 33 45 000
    01:55 Claudio Pace Welcome 03:15 W. Collis Opening Address 17:07 N. Targosz-Sleczka 'Enhanced reaction rates for proton induced reactions on natural Li isot...
    www.youtube.com

Jean-Paul Biberian’s presentation starts at about 34 minutes into session 2 followed by Fabrice David’s presentation that starts at about 54 minutes in this session 2 link

iwahlm14 2021 08 30 10 45 12 000
    00:04 M. Kaczmarski 'Latest accelerator-driven experiments on deuteron fusion reactions in Zr at low energies' 35:30 J. Biberian 'Direct electrical power ge...
    www.youtube.com

Alan Smith and Matt Lilly’s presentation starts at about the 1 hour, 8 minute mark in session 3 link

- YouTube

• This is a direct link to Biberian's presentation on the LEC.

• This paper on the LEC effect, which brings together material from several replications as well as the work of Matt Lilley and myself may also be of interest.

Assisi IWAHLM 2021 prsentation.pdf

A possible additional test could be arranging the plates on top of each other using spacers that do not get in contact with both of them at the same time.

Or perhaps even better (although achieving precisely small spacings might not be simple) using something similar to a parallel plate capacitor demonstrator:

This is assuming that the real LEC effect does not require a closed concentric tube setup and can be indeed also observed at least for a short period in the atmosphere using plates.

• The problem is the spacers. There is the possibility that they can get contaminated with moisture (also evaporating from the plates, from manual handling, the atmosphere, etc) and conductive substances (electrolyte residues, etc) and form a high-impedance conduction path between the two plates, which may then show a Galvani potential. This is more likely to happen if the spacers are very thin.

By not allowing the plates to get in contact with each other through the spacers, this possible issue could be eliminated.

Plastic wrap (assumed to be impermeable) was tried and removed the effect, although it could be thought that there is the emission of radiation that does not make it through its thickness.

• We should need a little more money !

I think the best solution should be only using a plate fixed externally by a dielectric spacer.

Then cutting by laser this plate into 2 parts.

Laser cutting is able to reach micrometer spacer at least.

Maybe Frank Gordon could help you with his US money ?

After all it's his mess we're trying to understand, no ?

• An important factor to consider here is that the original LEC and most other replications did not use plates, but concentric tubes in a closed (more or less air-tight) construction, so the setup attempted by Alan Smith with relatively large plates and by myself using small sheets (a few cm2) might not necessarily work as intended. In my case I'm confident that I was seeing conduction artifacts and not a LEC effect, by the way.

Another is that if the radiation emitted from a working LEC is for example in the form of 2–3 keV X-rays, then the dielectric spacer (if it covered the entire surface between both electrodes, without any hole or gap) would need to have a thickness in the order of microns to let radiation through. See: X-Ray attenuation & absorption calculator (gsi.de)

• i think can you are too modest and especially too kind and politically correct, it won't help, trust me.

You will thus think in "common" and 400,000 euros from a European project will pass you in front of you because it has been recovered by others who are less competent but more politically incorrect.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.