Mechanism of FPE and real Cold Fusion

• If you are interested in development of mu invention send me email and I will send you the manuscript of the paper below.

[email protected]

I could not attach the paper here.

Here is the mechanism of FPE, not Cold Fusion.

As is shown in Fig. 10, the resistivity increases with longer D charging time [44].

I would like to propose my mechanism of FPE based on the replication experiments in [2],[3], and based on the real Cold fusion mechanism, the Pd-D resistance change in Fig. 10 as is shown in ref[42]. The mechanism schematics is presented in Fig. 11.

Following the replication experiments by Takahashi and the resistance change of Pd-D by Arai et al the sample with better excess heat and higher cell voltage contains the insulating film at Pd rod under the electrolysis conditions. Thus, I think that longer time of D charging causes the higher D concentration, and causes the higher resistance in Reg(a) in Fig. 11. The insulating film grown under the high electric field cuts the current path and D diffusion into Pd Rod, therefore the D diffusion proceeds only in the region without the insulating film(Reg(a)). Note that the inhomogeneity of electric field created by Pt wire anode causes the inhomogeneous deposition of the insulating film on Pd Rod. So, the narrower current path and higher resistance of the openings(Reg(a)) in the insulating film on Pd Rod can cause the higher cell voltage due to the constant current mode and positive feedback of higher resistance and higher cell voltage to keep the current constant. Hence, the resistance can be rapidly so high that the local heat generation by higher resistance in Reg(a) in Fig.11 triggers the Cold fusion, because a very high local heat can cause the higher possibility of D+ hopping and can increase the possibility of fusion. Once the fusion occurs locally, the metal temperature increases rapidly and causes a higher fusion probability and the positive feedback resulting in the fusion in all of region with the high Pd-D on Pd Rod.

The issue of irreproducible excess heat generation on FPE can be caused by the very high stress in the grown insulating film as shown in [3], because, as the author mentioned, the variations in electrode potential (open-circuit conditions), or current density (potentiodynamic scans) can be simply explained by a high field strength of 106 V/cm) assisted the passive film growth. Thus, the cold fusion reactor electrode geometry and configuration among Cold fusion reactors based on FPE are compared in Fig.12.

Fig. 12. FPE is not the real cold fusion from the engineering point of view because it has the issue of the bad triggering and irreproducibility owing to the simultaneous D absorption and Cold fusion on the same surface, and inhomogenious electric field by Pt wire nad Pd Rod as is shown in Fig. 12. so the proper design is needed to have the uniform electric field to separate the Cold Fusion and D absorption to ensure stable and reproducible heat excess

n [46], a new Cold fusion technique by Plasma Electrolysis is presented. The authors suggested that Plasma was formed on the electrode surface, and the measured heat exceeded the input power substantially by up to 200% in some cases. The reproducibility was 100%.

However, I do not think that plasma can form in the electrolysis, and this excellent performance and high reproducibility are attributed to the separation of D absorption and Cold fusion in time as shown in Fig. 13. Thus, this experiment evidences the cold fusion mechanism is related to the control of the metal surface potential. Note that adjusting the pulse voltage is important to optimize the excess heat generation as shown in Fig. 13(D).

I invented the real cold fusion reactor with D supply from the backside and metal surface potential control.

If you have interests to develop this invention I will send you the manuscript for the academic journal of ISCMNS separately.

I want to publish fisrstly and you can read my report but if you really develop to replace the plasma fusion and nuclear power-plant,

I will share you separately.

send me email if you have the interest to develop.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.