Ultra-dense hydrogen and Rydberg matter—a more informal general discussion thread

• Well, Simon Brink i very very often talked here about your works, your website.

Last time it was about the LEC replication business i shared once again your work about Hydrogen trapped inside SS plates excited under FIR because i expected a link with this experiment.

http://subtleatomics.com/excess-heat

I invite you to comment once again these works because obviously not everyone agrees like Stevenson for example.

Now I also considered the FIR way to explain the biggest event from P&F with 1cm3 Pd cathode.

About universe speculations, i expect fully probable that the farther away from the earth the more the probability of errors is high concerning what one thinks to know to date.

You said:Oh, and about 80% of the mass the Universe is hydrogen with n greater than 1, i.e. H(n=29) otherwise known as dark matter.

My understanding is rather, all Hydrogen atoms shape is close to what Wyttenbach proposed, a kind of donuts ( or cylindrical ?) with an empty center. What you talked as dark matter should be rather only a size variation of this donuts during the universe evolution.

Quickly that means these donuts are bigger between the big bang point and earth then smaller between earth and CMB.

First consequence, everything you see in the universe is false because "distorted"...

So you can understand that Holmlid work or BLP have no interest to me at all.

Not entirely true.

Dense hydrogen is stable when trapped inside chemical structures such as fullerenes, e.g. C-60. Geological deposits are known and are currently being extracted.

Oh, and about 80% of the mass the Universe is hydrogen with n greater than 1, i.e. H(n=29) otherwise known as dark matter. Refer to papers on the subtleatomics.com website.

• The reality is that the BLP theory is not fully correct, but they do have some early publication and patent coverage on dense hydrogen.

You should totally ignore what you get from BRLP (Mills). Mills did not invent dense Hydrogen. The first patent was issued by Santilli. So Mills claims are void. Santilli already used 20k amps. So nothing invented here by Mills. And even better its more that 20 years ago - so its open to everybody!

• They they have no legal standing to stop anybody from doing research. I have lots of business experience and 5 patents issued over the years. Only if a company went into commercial operations with the IP that is when a company would properly lodge a complaint. Go research go!

• Official Post

They they have no legal standing to stop anybody from doing research. I have lots of business experience and 5 patents issued over the years. Only if a company went into commercial operations with the IP that is when a company would properly lodge a complaint. Go research go!

True, but just the threat of a lawsuit, and the cost of having to lawyer up, is enough to scare many good intentioned people away. By the time a court rules in your favor, you can easily run up thousands, or tens of thousands in legal fees. Most just do not want the hassle, and the bullies of the world use that to their advantage.

• Heavy handed, arrogant and stupid... such is my opinion. He was dead wrong when he first claimed it was cold fusion and then he invented and laid claim to a new form of matter. A civil suit by this 'misguided genius' cannot shut your lab down nor attach your bank account to collect.

Geniuses would be smarter if they did not 'know everything'.

• Definitely definitely not an expert here but I found this with a Google search.

The experimental use exception is a common law exception to the patent-holder's exclusive right of use. It permits the use of another's patented device when such use is for philosophical inquiry, curiosity, or amusement.

• Not entirely true.

Dense hydrogen is stable when trapped inside chemical structures such as fullerenes, e.g. C-60. Geological deposits are known and are currently being extracted.

Oh, and about 80% of the mass the Universe is hydrogen with n greater than 1, i.e. H(n=29) otherwise known as dark matter. Refer to papers on the subtleatomics.com website.

Dense states of hydrogen are stable in atmospheric gas, because they are not just a state of a proton and an electron. These denser states of hydrogen result from a proton, an electron and a neutrino bound as a proton and a W particle. The W particle decays and is re-created at such a rate that the W particle is virtual, but it's effect is observable as hydrogen gets smaller and diffuses faster. Further, these hydrogen states are many. E= n2( 13.5878925 ev). At n=240 the energy is sufficient for a proton to convert to a neutron. The sizes of the dense states can be predicted from it quantum number n and by the application of the law of relativity, since the effect is to accelerate a massive neutrino which causes time dilation and space contraction as function of the Lorentz factor. The most obvious observable of these states is that the hydrogen is supermagnetic. That is to say the hydrogen bonds magnet to magnet. This effect is a result of the W particle causing an expansion of bonds of structured model of nucleus. Put another way, the W particle cause an increase in giant dipole resonance in the nucleus between proton and neutrons. The supermagnetic state of hydrogen causes clustering observed as NAE in a metal lattice. But since the formation of supermagnetic atoms does not depend on a lattice, clusters of supermagnetic atoms are also stable in atmospheric gas and can be produced by an arc discharge under the right conditions. These NAE can transfer W particle to other atoms. The observable effect is supermagnetic atoms other than hydrogen. An arc discharge in deuterium gas contaminated with a like atmospheric gas will produce supermagnetic atoms of deuterium, nitrogen and oxygen. I have referenced the measurements and calculations to support what I have stated here in many post to this forum. Including the proof the cold fusion occurs in this case because the giant dipole resonance reduces the coulomb barrier by energy conservation and conversion of electric field energy to magnetic field energy. In this case only about 4/10,000 of mass loss due to elemental transformation comes out as heat. Why? Because entropy is the fragmentation of quantums of energy and at the plank limit conversion of energy to mass. Cold fusion has the disadvantage of creating this limit size mass which I think corresponds to quintessence (dark energy).

I think there is a conversion of dark energy to dark matter. Whereas dark energy came to dominate dark matter leading to the current state of expansion of the universe. The conversion of dark energy to dark matter could lead to closed universe. I find your dark matter as hydrogen expanded states a possible mechanism for a closed universe.

I see you propose a size for expanded states as follows:

Calculations using the new Rydberg size state model identified that highly expanded hydrogen, with a state

around H(n=28) to H(n=30), depending on structure, would have equivalent density to the interstellar

medium of the Milky Way galaxy dark matter halo (~700,000 to 800,000 light years in diameter).

Any thoughts about how such a large state is structured?

• Definitely definitely not an expert here but I found this with a Google search.

The experimental use exception is a common law exception to the patent-holder's exclusive right of use. It permits the use of another's patented device when such use is for philosophical inquiry, curiosity, or amusement.

In general you are correct. There may be small nuances per country.

See Exceptions and Limitations to Patent Right (WIPO).

Since BLP is US based, you might want to look into the US stands regarding fair use.

Examples of fair use in United States copyright law include commentary, search engines, criticism, parody, news reporting, research, and scholarship.[6] Fair use provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor test.

Source Wiki.

In conclusion: you won't even need a lawyer to defend yourself in case anyone is bullied by US lawyers of patent holders. Just refer to US patent fair use according to US patent law.

• Rob Woudenberg Thanks, correct

It is difficult to understand why anyone would shut down research at any lab due to a suit from another research group. Wrongful suits can create a countersuit liability as I understand it. Lawyer and legal fees of the wronged party.

How many researchers sue researchers for researching? Or replicating an experiment? Or publishing replication data and comparative analysis? Or shaping published or proposed/existing hypothesis and theory? Has Mills ever been so sued? Should he be?

So much to learn, plenty of times...

"Like its counterpart in the U.S copyright law, the proposed fair use exemption in patent law also intends to balance social welfare and the interest of holders of intellectual properties. 17 U.S.C. § 107 provides four factors for considering whether the in question work is a fair use of the copyrighted work."

Under the Shadow of a Pandemic: Fair Use in Patent Law

By Lvxiao Chen 20April2020

Lvxiao Chen is a J.D. candidate, 2021 at NYU School of Law. https://blog.jipel.law.nyu.edu…0the%20copyrighted%20work.

• Official Post

BTW, shouldn't blp have a working product by now?!😂

I have followed them since around 2004, when it was called Black Light Power. I have seen at least three iterations of the same cycle of hype, independent validations, plans of pilot system, demos (unimpressive), reports that are never conclusive, and so on. But BLP has a cult like following (much akin to that of a certain Italian) which will eat you alive if you point to the obvious. I have said several times: I wish them the best. I think this last iteration was perhaps the more close to be convincing, if it were the first I'd be very hopefull. As it is the fourth, I am not holding my breath.

• I hope you can comment here further. As you may know Leif Holmlid has a similar, or better said, parallel stance on the identification of Dark Matter as what he calls UDH.

There are quite a few dense hydrogen and cold hydrogen dark matter theories coming through at present, but non offer a quantitative match to the calculated mass of dark matter, nor do they provide insight into the spatial distribution of celestial bodies.

I’m personally convinced that my theory has more merits that ground state or dense hydrogen models as it explains: the density of galactic space, the gaps between stars in a galaxy, the calculated mass of dark matter, the origin of Cosmic Microwave Background radiation, the electrical conductivity of space, stellar growth, what black holes are made of, etc.

I would encourage everyone who is interested in astrophysics to read the paper and offer comments on the proposal.

• Any thoughts about how such a large state is structured?

Yes, size is definitely huge compared to “normal” matter.

The second article presents a case for an n=29 metallic structure. (Link posted by others in this thread)

I tend to subscribe to the idea that the electron is the entire electron orbit field (likely toroidal) not a point rotating in a field.

The simplest explanation for the structure of dark matter (as proposed) is that electrons can exist in a wide range of size states. Ground state is not particularly special, except that it is the most stable state for solids and liquids on the Earth’s surface (not so sure about gases though...).

There does however seem to be certain states that are more stable, characterised by a +7 relationship, i.e. n=1/15 (nuclear electrons) n=1/8 (small hydrogen) n=1 (ground state) and now n=29 (dark matter).

From this you can probably work out what my guess might be for the structure of the intergalactic medium.

A metallic structure is proposed based on the form of radiation emitted (blackbody/CMB), noting that a molecular or atomic structure would be expected to emit discrete radiation...

We definitely have more to do to really understand our universe!!!

• The second article presents a case for an n=29 metallic structure.

In a cluster of H* only one electron can contribute to the p-p bond. The other is in a Rydberg state as the potential of the proton is decreased by 1/3. 1/3 of 27.2 is quite a lot this energy is given off to the field among the remaining electrons. Now you can build spin pair and use the Pauli principle. Then you can find out the average size of clusters with n=29.

• Ultra-dense hydrogen and Rydberg matter is not necessary to fusion.

Rydbery matter need the special symmetry and it is not practical.

and very high density hydrogen atom will not cause fusion due to the very high coulomb repulsive force.

1.3 Lattice confinement theory and Coulomb repulsive force shielding

To enable fusion, the distance between the nucleons should be shorter than the fusion distance (0.1-1 pm), so the Coulomb repulsive force at the fusion distance of 1.5 pm is calculated to be 1x10–6 N. However, the elastic induced stress in Pd is estimated to be at least two orders of magnitude smaller than that based on the Pd elastic constant. For example, as a typical internal stress in a metal is on the order of 10 GPa, the pressure applied to hydrogen atom can be estimated as 1 GPa = 109 N/m2 = 1E-9 N/nm2= 1E-11 N/Å2. Therefore, the 1E-6 N force needed to cause fusion is by 2-4 orders larger than the possible internal force in the metal estimated above.

But in case of D2 molecules is different from atoms.

bond compression can create the small atoms if it has the bond.

In case of V-H-V bond the compression of V-H-V creates the smaller size of hydrogen.

So densier hydrogen atomic state is not important.

Mechanism of the Compression of the bonding as I think is below.

So denser D2 molecule can cause fusion so in the laser fusion

with D2 in the pellet can be successful.

• A new USPTO patent application, perhaps of interest --

United States Patent Application 20210225531 July 22, 2021

METHOD AND APPARATUS FOR INITIATING AND MAINTAINING NUCLEAR REACTIONS

Abstract

This disclosure relates to a method and apparatus for energy production from at least one of electron-mediated nuclear reaction and single-element nuclear reaction, wherein a reactive nuclei fuel is loaded into a reactor. The fuel includes one or more reactive nuclei. To maintain a chain reaction, the fuel structure has a multiplication factor of energetic electrons larger than one. A chain reaction is initiated and/or periodically re-initiated in the fuel.

https://appft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-adv.html&r=1&p=1&f=G&l=50&d=PG01&S1=20210225531.PGNR.&OS=dn/20210225531&RS=DN/20210225531

Related to the paper (J. Condensed Matter Nucl. Sci. 25 (2017) 159–180) by the patent application authors --

Exothermic Reactions in the Partially Molten Li–Ni–Cu Alloy

http://coldfusioncommunity.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/159_JCMNS-Vol25.pdf

- which is cited by the following two papers --

Investigation of Electron Mediated Nuclear Reactions, J. Condensed Matter Nucl. Sci. 29, (2018), p 416

https://www.iscmns.org/CMNS/JCMNS-Vol29.pdf#page=425

Study on Cu-containing High Entropy Alloys for Nuclear Fusion Application

https://eprints.lib.hokudai.ac.jp/dspace/bitstream/2115/81324/1/Lei_Yu.pdf

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.