Ultra-dense hydrogen and Rydberg matter—a more informal general discussion thread

• That sounds very familiar to me.... Didn't he (Holmlid) try to achieve the same with Norront? Why a new company and Norront was sent to bancruptcy?

Any logic behind this?

I believe Holmlid first started with the company Ultrafusion in Sweden. During the same time Sindre/Dag Z-G started Norront in Norway based on Holmlid’s research. They decided to merge the companies under the Norront name, but after a couple of years Norront failed. Don’t know the details why.

I think it is positive that Holmlid has not given up and is starting again now with Lazerah. A few of the board members from Norront also seem to be on the board on Lazerah.

• You are quite right about the YAG laser producing the effect speedily, but I believe that once established even the flourescent lights in the lab will trigger muon emissions.

It would be interesting to make a set up similar to a fluorescent light bulb with hydrogen in it (and with the mercury) and try different input frequencies to see if excess energy is produced.

1) Sveinn Olafsson (laser + potassium + iron oxide + hydrogen) is using 1064 nm Nd:YAG laser to produce high energy particles.

2) ASML's lithography chip making machine (laser + tin + hydrogen) is also using 1064 nm Nd:YAG and a 10600 nm CO2 laser to produce 12-16 nm EUV. See the attached photo. Notice that ASML's data shows a peak at 13.5 nm and steep drop off that intersects zero at about 12 nm.

see slide 19 here:

https://strobe.colorado.edu/wp-content/uploads/STROBE_ASML-EUV-Sources_Purvis_25-Sept-2020-1.pdf

3) Brilliant Light Power (BrLP) (electric discharges + tin + hydrogen) has an emitted spectrum that also drops off to zero around 10 nm. I could not find a spectrum from BrLP's suncell in the 10 nm range but BrLP shows spectrums from years ago from electrical discharges that show the electromagnetic spectrum intersection with zero power at 10 nm (meaning very few photons are made with wavelengths shorter than 10 nm).

So all three have infrared radiation, metals and hydrogen in common and are getting interesting results.

• I think it is positive that Holmlid has not given up and is starting again now with Lazerah. A few of the board members from Norront also seem to be on the board on Lazerah.

If this is true, IMO it is not so "positive", if trustful investors are taken onboard and then the company, for whatever reason, runs into to bankruptcy.

A few month later a new company is setup and continues the same business. This is not fair and IMO not a good business practice, especially when it is stated that

"...A few of the board members from Norront also seem to be on the board on Lazerah..."

• If this is true, IMO it is not so "positive", if trustful investors are taken onboard and then the company, for whatever reason, runs into to bankruptcy.

A few month later a new company is setup and continues the same business. This is not fair and IMO not a good business practice, especially when it is stated that

"...A few of the board members from Norront also seem to be on the board on Lazerah..."

If you suspect fraud, mismanagement or something similar then I agree with you, then it's not positive that the same persons start a similar company after the first one defaults... But no one have suggested fraud or similar here as far as I know.

Disregarding fraud, I think it is positive that the people involved try again after a first startup fails.

Startups fail for a multitude of reasons. Founders disagree, fundraising fails and cash run out, etc... The numbers show the vast majority of startups fail – "9 out of 10 is gone within 5 years" is an often mentioned statistics for new venture-funded startups here in the Nordics.

You might feel it is not "fair" or "good business practice" that investors come on board in good faith and the company then defaults, but that is the reality for investments in early stage venture. Most simply fail.

The fact that the people involved start a new company again is positive in my eyes. It is good that they believe in the technology, it is good that they don't give up.

• Disregarding fraud, I think it is positive that the people involved try again after a first startup fails.

.....The fact that the people involved start a new company again is positive in my eyes. It is good that they believe in the technology, it is good that they don't give up.

IMO it is certainly not a very trustful move, if the "involved people" - who ever that is, but we will see - start over again after three months! and leave the remaining investors of Norront in the dark.

This should and could be better internally communicated .

Here you have the details why bankruptcy has been filed!

• Why a new company and Norront was sent to bancruptcy?

Any logic behind this?

Yes

Often a start up company fails from debt, Lief Holmid's seems the most significant, and undercapitalization. Inability to pay off or continue.

Logically if what they are pursuing may hold value some of the members continue.

Even the ones that lost the most.

If no deception is found all of this is acceptable and not considered fraudulent.

• While undercapitalisation is often the cause of start-up failures, there is another set of problems that affects companies working in innovative technologies. Over the last few years I ave had to counter two serious attempts to take control of or simply sell to a third party projects I am working on, all aspects of the well known 'shoot the inventor' syndrome. These problens may be bought about by colleagues, investors or outsiders. Happily I am not the pushover they thought, so they failed. However, they have been an expensive distraction from the business of running a business. I suspect that Norront's problems may not be totally dissimilar.

• Hi, I would like to know if there is a feasible way to obtain usable energy from the reaction of Ultra-dense hydrogen in the scheme. And not just catalytic fusion. Is there a feasible way to convert the mass of a meson into usable energy before it is produced and eventually decays into a neutrino. Or is it possible for the energy produced by the annihilation reaction to be absorbed by the adjacent hydrogen as such. :)

• Hi, I would like to know if there is a feasible way to obtain usable energy from the reaction of Ultra-dense hydrogen in the scheme. And not just catalytic fusion. Is there a feasible way to convert the mass of a meson into usable energy before it is produced and eventually decays into a neutrino. Or is it possible for the energy produced by the annihilation reaction to be absorbed by the adjacent hydrogen as such. :)

Can you elaborate more in what you are asking? Do you mean if UDH could be used as a conventional chemical energy source? How do you think that the energy could be “absorbed” by the adjacent hydrogen?

Just trying to really understand where is your point of view coming from.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• I think redirmogician refers to the annihilation option to obtain energy from UHD.
    Harvesting annihilation energy (mass into, mainly kinetic, energy) with current technology is extremely hard to do. This needs further research as Holmlid announced in the past.

Another option would be to use the muon catalyzed deuterium fusion path, in this case using UDD.

• I think redirmogician refers to the annihilation option to obtain energy from UHD.
    Harvesting annihilation energy (mass into, mainly kinetic, energy) with current technology is extremely hard to do. This needs further research as Holmlid announced in the past.

I think that is kind of obvious as Holmlid has proposed it as an idea to develop thinking on space propulsion more than anything else.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• I think that is kind of obvious as Holmlid has proposed it as an idea to develop thinking on space propulsion more than anything else.

For space it could be applied almost instantly.

But for energy production here on earth it needs further research since up till now there is no real known method to produce annihilation energy on a sufficiently large scale. Breaking down UDH or UDD into sub particles that decay would offer this option. That would require the acceptance of existence of UDH and it's method to produce it.

• Can you elaborate more in what you are asking? Do you mean if UDH could be used as a conventional chemical energy source? How do you think that the energy could be “absorbed” by the adjacent hydrogen?

Just trying to really understand where is your point of view coming from.

According to what I have read about it, the products of the reaction are mainly mesons, and eventually about 50% of the energy is carried away by the neutrinos produced by the decay of the mesons. I would like to ask if there is some way to harness this energy. I am not talking about using the energy of neutrinos, but is there some way to convert the mass of a meson into usable energy before it decays into a neutrino. In my reply, "usable energy" means heat or kinetic energy of the particles, which can be easily converted into electricity. Also I noticed that no meson emission was observed in the chain cluster of UDH. So I wonder if the annihilation reaction just does not occur in this form of UDH or the energy of the annihilation reaction is generated in some other form, such as being absorbed by the nearby hydrogen atoms and converted into kinetic energy of hydrogen atoms.

There is no annihilation reaction in nature... Physicists were wrong... Why is that? They were misled by theorists... Think again people!

Another option would be to use the muon catalyzed deuterium fusion path, in this case using UDD.

Yes that's what I was going to ask. So is there any research on that now.

• My question would be, "What problem are you trying to solve and what are your capabilities".

If you're trying to get usable energy there may be other pathways. For instance, fifty odd years ago a man by the name of Joseph Papp had an engine that he claimed was nuclear and produced 100 horsepower using the noble gases with little heat output. In my opinion he did demonstrate the ability to produce explosions using the gasses.🤠

• I think you study the real mechanism of cold fusion. Ultra-dense H never cause fusion and fusion need the D2 with covalent bond.

Covalent bond compression cause the transition of atom to small atoms. This is called small D2 molecules which cause fusion.

Google my paper or other theoretical research of electron deep orbit.

Electron deep orbit can cause fusion.

This is a real nuclear physics and not include this physics into the current standard model of nuclear physics.

You can find my paper in Research gate.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.