Ultra-dense hydrogen and Rydberg matter—a more informal general discussion thread

• Curbina

I've learned about the website from the source. In other words, Leif Holmlid is definitely aware about the company, the website and its contents.

There's a video as well on the LazeraH website, which was uploaded today. Here's the same video embedded from Vimeo:

External Content vimeo.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

In case it does not work: https://vimeo.com/752911550

• The video is exactly the reason I was asking, they went straight to claim that they are obtaining energy from anihilation reactions!

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Curbina

Although muon-catalyzed fusion was previously a stronger focus, presumably since in principle it is easier to apply in practice, the process described in the video is still the same reported by Holmlid in his papers. The annihilation reaction is the source of those muons, at least according to theory.

Muon-catalyzed fusion and annihilation energy generation will supersede non-sustainable T + D nuclear fusion - Energy, Sustainability and Society
    Background Large-scale fusion reactors using hydrogen isotopes as fuel are under development at several places in the world. These types of fusion reactors use…
    energsustainsoc.biomedcentral.com

Of course, questions remain on whether it is actually possible to scale the reaction to practical devices, but Holmlid and his associates still think this can be done.

• Thanks can , I am aware of this publication, but still, I am a bit taken aback by the doubling down on the bet from one controversial claim to another. I know Holmlid is sure it can be done, but they are now rising capital for this with a bold claim, and this is a bit reckless IMHO.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• The video is exactly the reason I was asking, they went straight to claim that they are obtaining energy from anihilation reactions!

annihilations reactions of what? In LENR, energy is produced through the annihilations reactions of the EVO. There is no mention of the fusion reaction as per the fusion fallacy?

• annihilations reactions of what? In LENR, energy is produced through the annihilations reactions of the EVO. There is no mention of the fusion reaction as per the fusion fallacy?

Watch the video, you'll see for yourself.

• I just watched the LazeraH video. LazeraH posits that the reaction energy is coming from hydrogen antimatter annihilations. This claim is highly unlikely. This annihilation process might be misinterpreted. The energy may be coming from an EVO annihilation energy production process where an EVO eventually becomes unstable and annihilates in a Bosenova.

When the laser produces the polariton cloud that surrounds the ultra dense hydrogen superconductor seed, the EVO will eventually grow large and become unstable then explode. LazeraH might have observed the EVO bosenova and thought they observed an antimatter explosion.

How LazeraH could distinguish what is exploding is to look at the light given off by the explosion. If the light is polarized, then the EVO is the object that is exploding.

LazeraH will also observe AM radio wave production and the appearance of high energy electrons coming from the bosenova.

The video below shows EVOs exploding in slow motion. The pops heard in the video come from an AM radio tuned between stations.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• [...] LazeraH will also observe AM radio wave production and the appearance of high energy electrons coming from the bosenova.

Holmlid came to the conclusion that nuclear annihilation is occurring also from the analysis of the time variation of the pulses generated by the laser-caused reaction inside the vacuum chamber, where UDH is formed and collected. This is possible because the laser pulses are consistently very short (5 ns for the one used in the experiments), unlike typical spark discharges. The decay times appear to be consistent with mesons and muons, although their interpretation is not always simple.

• A bunch of fucking scallywags. Falce science, uncalibrated detectors no actual research and people with no background to be able to see this theough, or even understand whats going on. Ceo has been framed as a bitcoin datacenter fraud inNorway. Stay away at all cost!!!

• A bunch of fucking scallywags. Falce science, uncalibrated detectors no actual research and people with no background to be able to see this theough, or even understand whats going on. Ceo has been framed as a bitcoin datacenter fraud inNorway. Stay away at all cost!!!

Those are some serious allegations! Can you specify if you think they are taking adavantage of Holmlid or he is being used in some way or another? I hope you are not including him on your statement.

• Hi SindreZG

My chief concern was that Holmlid (who I believe is in very poor health) was being exploited, is that what you feel is happening?

I have BTW edited the first sentence in your post. While I understand the sentiment we have to be careful, there are more lawyers than physicists in the world.

• Holmlid came to the conclusion that nuclear annihilation is occurring also from the analysis of the time variation of the pulses generated by the laser-caused reaction inside the vacuum chamber, where UDH is formed and collected. This is possible because the laser pulses are consistently very short (5 ns for the one used in the experiments), unlike typical spark discharges. The decay times appear to be consistent with mesons and muons, although their interpretation is not always simple.

Specific high energy gamma radiation is produced by antimatter annualization. I strongly suspect that this type of radiation is not occurring consistent with how the LENR reaction presents.

• axil

If you trust his results and methods, Holmlid also sees high-energy gammas, for example in the latest paper uploaded here: https://www.researchsquare.com/article/rs-2033818/v1

Abstract

[...] Particle energy measurements with Al converters (without scintillator) in the separated, enclosed charged particle detector identify further modes of decay of K0L and K0s, all producing a few simultaneous high-energy gamma photon peaks in the approximate energy range 20 - 100 MeV. [...]

Though I think most of the papers released recently are reinterpretation or clarifications of data from experiments performed a few years ago, and I am aware that the detector system used here, although it is definitely seeing something, may not be operating the way Holmlid thinks, according to some well-sourced criticisms.

• Those are some serious allegations! Can you specify if you think they are taking adavantage of Holmlid or he is being used in some way or another? I hope you are not including him on your statement.

I think that it is right and proper for all those individuals who defend the world from the moral abuses perpetrated by Rossi might now redirect and defend the morally right and justifiable in expressing their virtuous feelings of righteous indignation at gamma free antimatter annualization.

It is more dubious that antimatter annualization is occurring without the associated gamma radiation production then it is for fusion to lack such high energy gamma radiation. If past is prolog, science will place a reputation trap on those who support this new impossible reaction.

• axil

If you trust his results and methods, Holmlid also sees high-energy gammas, for example in the latest paper uploaded here: https://www.researchsquare.com/article/rs-2033818/v1

Though I think most of the papers released recently are reinterpretation or clarifications of data from experiments performed a few years ago, and I am aware that the detector system used here, although it is definitely seeing something, may not be operating the way Holmlid thinks, according to some well-sourced criticisms.

How could high energy gammas production be happening when all those UDH researchers are still alive after years of exposure to the reaction whatever it may be?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.