How to understand LENR

• Thanks for the reply. I looked at your patent app for a minute but don't have the time (or knowledge) to dig in more, but I plan to. I have around 6 patents myself. Any status on approval?

I do appreciate you are trying to use physics equations. I have another question of the Entropy to Mass conversion. For e=mc^2 the units work out perfectly, kg (m/s)^2. Not so much with entropy, which has a 1/K term added. How do you reconcile the units?

Actually I don't really get your dark energy discussion. I'm not even totally sure it exists and is not just showing current theories are inexact at these large scales.

I see the temperature term as you do as volume increase. As you note many equations are not exact; not just at large scale but at small scale. The ideal gas law doesn't have enthalpy or entropy but both the gibbs equation and the ideal gas law apply to gas dispersal.

A gas atom moving relative to the other atoms has kinetic energy, but temperature is not a complete description of the kinetic energy of system of gas particles. Neither the Gibbs equation or the ideal gas law specifies their relationship to kinetic energy.

It is obvious that kinetic energy can become potential energy. It is also easy to see that energy conversion to mass is a form of potential energy. However the dogma of all mass (independent of kinetic energy) must be a particle described by the standard model or must be light, ignores observations and measurements in the field of study of mass like strange radiation. I prefer to the term quintessence to strange radiation.

Since energy to mass conversion would complete the energy balance for the nuclear reaction in my abandoned patent, the possibility that quintessence can do that is worth my study. Since, kinetic energy is relative mass: What is the possibility that relative mass can be shaken loose in a collision and become quintessence? A material of this sort then become the magic sauce of so call LENR. It could be the cause of EVOs, it could be a cause for ultra dense hydrogen, it could be the true source of energy when hydrinos (a form of udh) are produced.

Edited once, last by Drgenek: Entropy in the Gibbs equation does not have a 1/K , rather temperature. ().

• DR Simeon Hein talks about

Ball Lightning etc.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Very interesting what you said Drgenek :

It is obvious that kinetic energy can become potential energy. It is also easy to see that energy conversion to mass is a form of potential energy.

Yes, this is what i consider to happen at electron cloud and the relation between electron speed both with their position in regard of the nucleus one.

If you are able to compress external electrons skin radially, they should i expect slow down and increase both their mass. In fact a radially electron resonance should behave as an energy storage.

In few words phonons resonance could be able to do direct electricity, for example.

• Very interesting what you said Drgenek :

It is obvious that kinetic energy can become potential energy. It is also easy to see that energy conversion to mass is a form of potential energy.

Yes, this is what i consider to happen at electron cloud and the relation between electron speed both with their position in regard of the nucleus one.

If you are able to compress external electrons skin radially, they should i expect slow down and increase both their mass. In fact a radially electron resonance should behave as an energy storage.

In few words phonons resonance could be able to do direct electricity, for example.

sam12 If EVO and therefore ball lightening have quintessence as the binding component, then quintessence is more fundamental than ball lightening or EVO.

From what we know of EVO, when EVO strike a witness plate, the witness plate gains transmuted elements. It seem then that a composition which includes quintessence can do LENR on impact. Quintessence is therefore catalytic, (ie forms UDH or similar dense forms of other atoms which in turn do LENR), but quintessence is more fundamental than EVOs.

For example in the thread Frank Gordon's "Lattice Energy Converter(LEC)" We find that palladium combined with hydrogen produce a radiation the can in turn produces emf. Given that the palladium with hydrogen is a nuclear reaction, then the radiation could then be quintessence. No evos but still nuclear reaction.

Also in the thread on ultra dense hydrogen and Rydberg matter, we find that temperature cycling produce UDH. Again no evos.

In both cases it seem the magic sauce is accumulated and the reaction becomes more intense with that accumulation. It seems also the evos go from dark to light producing with the proposed accumulation of quintessence.

• If you are able to compress external electrons skin radially, they should i expect slow down and increase both their mass. In fact a radially electron resonance should behave as an energy storage.

Electrons do not have "skin", at least as far as I can find via google. Where can I read about electron skin compression experiments? Doesn't it become lacerated?

• Yes but Google isn't the only religion of thinking, it exists for example also:

Ask.com**Multilingual
    BaiduChinese
    Dogpile***English
    DuckDuckGo*Multilingual
    Ecosia*Multilingual
    ExaleadMultilingual
    Excite*†Multilingual
    GigablastEnglish
    Google SearchMultilingual
    HotBot*English
    Lycos*Multilingual
    MetaCrawler***English
    Microsoft BingMultilingual
    MojeekMultilingual
    Qwant*Multilingual
    Searx***Multilingual
    SogouChinese
    SosoChinese
    Startpage.com**English
    Swisscows*Multilingual
    WebCrawler*English
    Yahoo! Search*†Multilingual
    Yandex SearchMultilingual
    Yippy***English
    YoudaoChinese

Electrons do not have "skin", at least as far as I can find via google. Where can I read about electron skin compression experiments? Doesn't it become lacerated?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.