Cold nuclear fusion: Why did Google fail?

• Wahoo one could believe here in a Russian provocation by Sergei but not at all.

I was able to meet Mat Trevithick the head of Google on this topic, he is really a good person.

i'm a french so i can say i have understood by rubbing shoulders with all these great scientists involved in CF that all are very highly skilled.

Unfortunately, almost all only repeat that they understood at school.

I have discovered that thinking with our own brain is still a rare quality.

Google team is composed by great profiles for sure hopelessly both basic in mind..

Its also made the big mistake of referring to the old school thinking it was the royal road to guaranteed results.

• Official Post

Actually wrong there - most of the 'old school' complained bitterly about the lack of consultation. The only person they engaged with was Ed Storms, to discuss Seebeck calorimeter construction.

For the sake of clarity I think Cydonia is referring to the outside of LENR “old school”, meaning classic nuclear physics, where nothing nuclear can happen at low temperatures, pressures or within plasmas.

• Curbina For the sake of clarity, I was referring to all those who spend 80% of their budget on high tech calorimetry and less than 20% on daring experiments :)

Big budget, in my mind, necessarily means of course both "the most famous LENR experimenters" because it's linked.. :)

For the sake of clarity I think Cydonia is referring to the outside of LENR “old school”, meaning classic nuclear physics, where nothing nuclear can happen at low temperatures, pressures or within plasmas.

• Official Post

Curbina - good point, however my comment is still correct -they didn't ask for any advice directly about LENR from anyone in the CMNS who mentioned it.

I totally agree with that Alan Smith , I was thinking in what Cydonia usually means, which he just confirmed, he wants more daring stuff. I agree that one needs to do daring stuff, but the results must be also unambiguous.

• yes, that's it, the lack of daring is absolutely distressing, especially concerning the old guard which mainly focused on P&F experience.

When there is consensus around the necessary stress concerning the palladium cathode, a normal brain would have sticked a small hydraulic cylinder to this cathode in order to see"in live" the effect from a mechanical stress on XSH, this is just an example.

I totally agree with that Alan Smith , I was thinking in what Cydonia usually means, which he just confirmed, he wants more daring stuff. I agree that one needs to do daring stuff, but the results must be also unambiguous.

• Yes PhysicsForDummies

Take care Rossi's camp is back because American magic is already over 8o

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Perhaps you could set up a "Normal Brain" club over at ECW, because LENR Forum members and legitimate LENR researchers apparently haven't lived up to these normal standards.

• Take care Rossi's camp

Veloce, temibile, elegante e bella. Luna Rossa beautiful.

On the blue waters of the Waitemata Luna Rossa beats the UK team 7:1 with Jimmy Spithill at the helm.

But Luna Rossa (Prada Pirelli) is not quite the same as Rossi's camp

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Good idea, everyone thinks the old-fashioned way, it's time to think differently....

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.