Please post info on any and all designs that create strange ratiation, EVO's, magnetic monpoles and LENR...

• Hi, so I am trying to dig up enough info on the different setups that created these exotic conditions.

I have been researching for 25+ years in related nearby subjects without diving into LENR, but I think it is time as I am beginning to see many correlations with my own work, stuff I understand how and why it works.

So I want to create a thread for the basic data one needs to try and make a replication for as many different claims as possible, here is one from Alexander Parkhomov:

This is a circuit topology similar to what I have already worked with and I understand why it would do something odd, when I made something like this it produced a tangible radiation even with very low energy inputs.

What I am asking for is others who feel compelled to help to post diagrams, info and links to content that sums up various LENR/EVO reactors.

I have failed to find much useful info on others, so if you have info on ANY of the reactors in this field, things that sum up the basic form of the reactor I would appreciate it.

I am curious about all, including LION, VEGA and all those Russian and Japanese names attached to these reactors and more.

I also have a question if anyone wants to answer it, in the context of this field, does "Dielectric barrier discharge" refer to a fluidic dielectric between two electrodes?

Or does it refer to a solid dielectric and a fluidic dielectric between two electrodes? (such that the dielectric blocks current flow through itself).

I seem to get the latter when I search Google, but most indications of Ken Shoulders works just suggests the former, no "impervious" dielectric barrier, just a fluidic (generally gaseous) medium between two electrodes, the negative one pointy.

I want to replicate some of these and pull it into my related work.

• barty

Approved the thread.
  • Plasma electrolysis experiments have been suggested to be able to emit similar radiation and produce similar traces (see for example pages 79-92 here). Depending on available equipment they might be simpler or more convenient to arrange.

I once tried crudely reproducing an analogue of Parkhomov's Woodpecker device, but all I found was a known Geiger artifact caused by air currents bringing radioactive dust on its high voltage parts by electrostatic attraction. Enclosing the counter in a thin-walled plastic box would remove the artifact. For the actual woodpecking device, I used at the time 12V DC input and large current up to 40A. Abruptly Interrupting the current flow through the coil also used to lift the movable electrode would produce voltage spikes in the order of possibly a few thousands volts. CDs and DVDs as proposed by Parkhomov and others however are too easily scratched with dust and therefore not reliable enough to be used as 'strange radiation' detectors, in my opinion.

• Hi, so I am trying to dig up enough info on the different setups that created these exotic conditions.

I fully agree with you: I think it is extremely important in this moment to study and understand this kind of radiation and to lern how to properly generate, control and shield it. It is clear that it is involved in all LENR process (it may even be the root cause) and because it may have adverse healt effects. Strange radiation has been described as occurring in very different conditions and setups, but this great variaty is quite confusing though. There is also another related question: why in many similar natural and artificial conditions it has never been observed? Just to name a few: high voltage electricity distribution, various ultrasound technologies, the old CRTs and other electron beam technologies, elecoplating/anodization and so on. These all are very well studied applications and something should have popped out in the last decades. Why this has not happened? People where just not looking for that, or there is some key factor missing that prevent strange radiation to be generated in these cases?

The other closely related issue is: how to effectively and unambigously detect this radiation? Again a variety of methods have been described (photo emulsion, GM counters (?), CR-39, image sensors, scratches on CD/DVD, etc.) but all these are not very well characterised. Having a relible detector is an enabling factor, since it will allow to understand how to effectively generate it and how strange radiation interact with matter, and so to engineer more sensitive and practical generators and deterctors.

In my opinion Bob Greenyer from MFMP is doing a great job on all that. He was one of the first researcher to point out the importance of this topic and the only one that tryed to connect all the sparse points.

What we know up to now is that:

1) SR is generated during electrical discharges involving high impulsive currents and/or magnetic field. High voltage may or may not be relevant;

2) SR is generated in some electrolitic cells, even at low voltages;

3) SR is generated in some hot gas reactors involving H/D and some metals;

4) SR is generated when H/D is adsorbed by some metals;

5) SR may be generated when gamma rays or electron beams interact with matter;

6) SR is not generated in vacuum (vacuum discharges or simple electron beams);

7) Laser radiation, even at mW power, seem to be useful to trigger something in certain conditions;

8 ) natural and artificial ball lighnings generete or are themselves a form of SR;

9) high temperatures (>1000°C) seem to increase the generation of SR

10) SR generation has been erroneously interpreted has generation of neutrons in the past

11) H/D seem to be ideal elements togheter with free electrons, to generate SR;

Probably point 11) is the key: this is a common condition either in electrolitic enviroments, in gas/metal reactors and in low pressure reactors. Some researchers that claimed the generation of neutrons by electrical disharge in vacuum tubes (Don Borghi, Sternglass, Santilli, etc.), explicitely says that this does not happen with vacuum, but only if low pressure H is used (most probably these are not actual neutrons but EVO/SR). Ken Shoulder says that EVOs are made of cluster of electrons embedding some ions, and also Matsumoto's Itons are described as a cluster of electrons and ions. This kind of aggregates are also easy to form in electrolytic environments.

All this may give some clues on how to generate SR (sorry, but I had no time to collect and put references).

• What we know up to now is that:

Is there agreement that "we" know these things? Who knows all this?

This is a lot to know about a subject "strange radiation" which many people believe is completely unproven to exist.

I'll give you one in your list that for sure most people would be in total agreement. number 7.

"Laser radiation, even at mW power, seem to be useful to trigger something in certain conditions;"

At the very least lasers can trigger fluorescence with many materials, and that is useful in my line of business.

• Is there agreement that "we" know these things? Who knows all this?

As I wrote, I had no time to collect and put in the post all the relevant references (I hope I will do, but it will take some time). I can say that all the points I listed are supported by one or more papers and backed by a number of experimental results. If people are unaware of this, it does not mean that there are not adequate knowledge or evidences.

This is a lot to know about a subject "strange radiation" which many people believe is completely unproven to exist.

Many people? Many people in the world are not even aware of LENR or are convinced that LENR is pseudosciance. Strange radiation is even worst: it is a niche topic in a controversial subject ^^. However, if we are here, contributing to this forum, we probably agree that there are phenomena that cannot be explained by current sciencific knowledge. LENR is one, SR is another. Ironically up to now there are more solid evidences on the existance of a kind of unknown radiation than LENR itself. SR tracks on different materials are undeiable, consistent and cannot be explained without admitting the existance of an unknown phenomenon. There are a number of papers reporting on this subject, but this has been considered a kind of curious side effect of other phenomena, so in many case the focus of the papers is not on SR itself. There is not even a common name for it: Strange Radiation, EVO, "unknown radiation", magnetic monopole radiation, magneto-toro-electrical radiation, and many others.

At the very least lasers can trigger fluorescence with many materials, and that is useful in my line of business.

Yes, also part of my business is related to stimulated effects from lasers, but I was referring to SR, of course. There are at least two or three papers describing SR or LENR stimulation by means of low power lasers (I hope to add them as a reference in the original post).

• SR tracks on different materials are undeiable, consistent and cannot be explained without admitting the existance of an unknown phenomenon.

You may be surprised to find out how easily some tracks are made by “mundane” processes.

I am getting pretty good at making some types of particle tracks of types identified by some researchers as being caused by strange radiation.

• Official Post

You may be surprised to find out how easily some tracks are made by “mundane” processes.

I am getting pretty good at making some types of particle tracks of types identified by some researchers as being caused by strange radiation.

Being able to mimic tracks and concluding your method is the likely cause is a big leap of faith. You have to be able to prove how contactless experiments produced the tracks with your method.

• Being able to mimic tracks and concluding your method is the likely cause is a big leap of faith. You have to be able to prove how contactless experiments produced the tracks with your method.

What ‘contactless’ tracks do you propose are worthy of study?

My point is that by weeding out the mundane, the exceptional may be exposed for more study.

Wasting time on mundane effects, while ascribing them to novel causes, just leads to confusion and dead ends. It is good to be able to tell the difference.

I have not reported the results of most of my tribolgical studies.

The morphology of the physical particles that make some of the most interesting tracks is often surprising. A partially rolled-up disc or lozenge-shaped particle, caused I think by “plucking” a bit of the surface material out of the media, seems to make the most compelling tracks, for example. The difference in hardness between the particles and the media does not need to be significant to make good tracks, and only a slight (or even no difference) in hardness often works best.

• Sorry guys, but I have to remind you that the topic of this thread is collecting information and methods to generate SR (as per OP request). It is not to debate of philosophy of science or on the existance of the phenomenon itself. If you are upset by peoeple discussing on potentially non-existing phenomena, please open a separate thread and complain there instead of making background noise here. For the same reason, I will not reply to OT posts in any way (and I invite all genuinely interested people to do the same).

• Sorry guys, but I have to remind you that the topic of this thread is collecting information and methods to generate SR (as per OP request). It is not to debate of philosophy of science or on the existance of the phenomenon itself. If you are upset by peoeple discussing on potentially non-existing phenomena, please open a separate thread and complain there instead of making background noise here. For the same reason, I will not reply to OT posts in any way (and I invite all genuinely interested people to do the same).

I would think evidence for strange radiation existence or not would be desired here. The argument that you must be a believer to post here is eerily reminiscent of philosophy of E-cat world. Honest debate is what separates LENR Forum from ECW (and The Flat Earth Society, etc). ECW may be a better home for the type of discussion you desire, with a moderator on the delete button for even the most well supported arguments. I am under the impression that many of the LENR friendly researchers are not so enthused about this whole strange radiation theory. That plus a minor point, who put you in charge?

• Official Post

This is a rather recent thread where some “SR” literature has been discussed.

Strong evidence for a new kind of radiation.

The latest paper of the effects of biological systems was really interesting for me.

Paradigmnoia has been focused on explaining away the “tire tracks” as mere scratches, but an effect on a biological system is completely different to a “mere scratch”.

Keith Fredericks has compiled many observations that go way beyond the “tire tracks”.

The so called “birdies” are also very interesting, And the fact that they are produced in inverted pairs, Something that already had been observed by Matsumoto.

• JulianBianchi, in my opinion Holmid's work is a case apart, in the sense that he has its own theoretical framework and experimental methods (just like BLP, to make a similar example), and sometimes it is very difficult to relate his work to other researcher's findings (even if clearly part of the observed phenomena are the same).

Curbina, thank you form pointing out the other thread about SR. It is more general, and a number of pages there are related to the Parkhomov experiments with the light bulbs, that are supposed to generate thermal neutrinos, not SR (the two things may be related according to some theories, but there is not wide consensus on that still).

• This is to follow up to my previous post: this is a very basic bibliography on SR (sorry for the quite poor "bibliographyc stile"):

1. L.I. URUTSKOEV, V.I. LIKSONOV, V.G. TSINOEV, "Observation of transformation of chemical elements during electric discharge", Annales Fondation Louis de Broglie, Volume 27, no 4, 2002
    2. Urutskoev L.I., Liksonov V.I., Cinoev V.G. "Experimental detection of “strange” radiation and transformation of chemical elements". Rus Applied Physics, 2000, no 4, 83-100.
    3. N.G. IVOILOV, "Low Energy Generation of the “Strange” Radiation", Annales de la Fondation Louis de Broglie, Volume 31, no 1, 2006.
    4. B Yu Bogdanovich et al. "Experimental study of environment ionization in the zone of a periodic discharge in a flow of liquid (PDFL)", 2019 J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 1238 012055
    5. Perevozchikov N.F. et al. "Registration of high energy radiation from "magnetised" water exposed to scattered sunlight" Biophysics russian conferenze, 2012.
    6. E. Storms, B. Scanlan, "Nature of energetic radiation emitted from a metal exposed to H2", Submitted to J. Condensed Matter Nuclear Science, Nov. 2012
    7. T. Matsumoto, "Observation of Meshlike Traces on Nuclear Emulsions during Cold Fusion", Fusion Technology, 23:1, 103-113, 1993
    8. V.A. Zhigalov et al. "Statistics and structure strange radiation tracks from two types of LENR reactors", Journal of Forming Directions of Science, number 21-22 (6), p. 10-25, 2018
    9. A.V. Steblevsky, L.I.Urutskoev, D.V. Filipov. "Detection of "strange radiation" and isotope distortion of titanium in the testing of industrial electrical equipment", Applied Physics, 2007. ?1. with. 37 - 46.
    10. Rout, R.K., Srinivasan M. et al., "Reproducible, anomalous emissions from palladium deuteride/hydride." Fusion Technol., 1996. 30: p. 273.
    11. Oriani, R.A. and J.C. Fisher. "Energetic Charged Particles Produced in the Gas Phase by Electrolysis". in Tenth International Conference on Cold Fusion. 2003. Cambridge, MA.
    12. D. Priem, C. Daviau, G. Racineux, "Transmutations et traces de monopoles obtenues lorsde d´echarges electriques", ?
    13. Keith A. Fredericks, "Possible detection of tachyon monopoles in photographic emulsions", Restframe Labs, 2013.
    14. Lutz Jaitner, "Condensed Plasmoids – The Intermediate State of LENR", proc. of ICCF20.
    15. C. Daviau, D. Fargue, D. Priem, G. Racineux, "Tracks of magnetic monopoles", Annales de la Fondation Louis de Broglie, Volume 38, 2013.
    16. Shishkin A.L. et al. "Investigation on the characteristics of MagnetoToroElectric emanation with the help of photographic film detectors", http://www.trinitas.ru/rus/doc/0231/004a/02311041.htm
    17. Max Fomitchev-Zamilov, "Synthesis of Neutrons from Hydrogen: The Conclusive Proof of LENR"
    18. Santilli R.M., "Apparent confirmation of Don Borghi’s experiment on the laboratory synthesis of neutrons from protons and electrons", Hadronic Journal 2008
    19. C. Borghi et al. "Experimental evidence of emission of neutrons from cold hydrogen plasma", Phys. At. Nucl. 56 (7), July 1993.

Many papers can be found on lenr-canr.org, others are available on Internet on other sites. Some papers are in russian (also the original titles), so it is a bit more difficult to find and read them. Other papers lacks of publishing infos or were not published on journls or proceedings, but are sometime cited and interesting to read. Additional references can be found on the bibliographic sections of each paper.

There are other relevant papers missing in this list, that I would like to add in the near future (Mosier-Boss, Mastromatteo, Gordon, etc).

• Thank you VERY MUCH for this brilliant summation of the conditions!

I would note that there have at times been reports of strange things with certain technologies, sometimes welding has produced weird effects that could well be related to this, but that form of welding was changed. (as mentioned in one of Gerry Vassilios's books)

There is plenty of evidence that electrolysis can produce some unusual conditions in the right situations, and there is other sources of evidence about monatomic hydrogen being important. (the book "occult aether physics" mentions such IIRC)

I have also heard of lasers producing some interesting conditions, maybe the high degree of order, coherence is key here, can't help but also think that phase con

I would add that very small particle sizes are an additional detail that is apparently key in some cases, and all electrolysis tends to create colloids.

So that might be an additional point of interest.

• I would think evidence for strange radiation existence or not would be desired here. The argument that you must be a believer to post here is eerily reminiscent of philosophy of E-cat world. Honest debate is what separates LENR Forum from ECW (and The Flat Earth Society, etc). ECW may be a better home for the type of discussion you desire, with a moderator on the delete button for even the most well supported arguments. I am under the impression that many of the LENR friendly researchers are not so enthused about this whole strange radiation theory. That plus a minor point, who put you in charge?

Honestly, no it isn't.

You don't believe in strange radiation, I do.

I am not utterly immune to having my mind changed if there was some stunningly powerful presentation, but you don't have that and so really you are not doing what this thread is for, and I currently consider the evidence for this phenomena to be conclusive.

What I want is LENR/cold fusion/strange radiation/evo/ball lightening generation tips, correlations, reactors etc.

You are trying to convince me it is entirely bunk and there is no chance of that.

So please, don't even bother to reply unless it is to post what the thread is about, thanks!

• This is to follow up to my previous post: this is a very basic bibliography on SR (sorry for the quite poor "bibliographyc stile"):

Wow, that is amazing, thank you very much!

Would you agree that very tiny particle sizes is another correlation?

Also interesting that Palladium and Nickle are in the same group/family on the periodic table, I wonder if that is just chance?

Do you have any knowledge of the conditions in LION or Vega, are the conditions covered by your list or is there anything else?

I would just note that with Parkhamov's woodpecker, perhaps the polarity of the electromagnet which current runs through the center of might be important based on my own research. Actually I tried just making this shape as a coil the other day (unpowered just wire, no water) and it was most assuredly producing an effect, it had an effect on me, I have become sensitive to such energies. It took a while for me to notice an effect from it, but I am rather certain of it and I felt rather poorly, I was NOT expecting this.

Reversing the coil made me feel better after some time.

It actually went against my intuition of which way it should be for health.

I am going to combine some of my own experience and as many of these effects as I can and see what I can produce.

I personally believe that field (Evo's, or things of this nature possibly on different scales) is connected to whatever genuine examples there are from claims of electrical Free Energy, Antigravity and other fringe results.

I would note that if Evo's can shield perhaps electromagnetism, inertia and gravity as Bob Greenyer claims, as some ball lightening experiences indicate, then this points to it being some modification of the vacuum!

It's not just particles, it is for lack of a better word, aetheric! Or, engineering the vacuum if you like!

A hydrodynamic turbulence of space-time or something in the vacuum (virtual particle flux, dirac space) that can change all the rules!

There are most certainly cross-over between the conditions for generating Evo's & SR and the conditions for say "cold current".

I have actually found how to engineer and feel the medium, and many others have witnessed this, have felt the energy in conditions that sometimes rule out the placebo effect entirely.

My hope is that if I can combine the conditions that are responsible for generating EVO's&SR with my own works, that it will give my techniques the ability to do more than just be felt, and lead to grander results and larger results than often results from this work normally.

Seems to me, replication is the hardest detail in all versions of this research, so I guess I should take a close look at the most reliably replicated experiments next!

I know that has been mentioned, but feel free to add your favorites everyone!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.