Clean Planet Ltd (Japan) updates

• Official Post

No Mizuno is not affiliated with IH. The patent quoted was illegal.

I’d say it’s more accurate to mention that the validity of the ownership of the application and/or the authorization to file the application is in dispute. Illegal patents are a completely different think.

Edit to add this link where it explains what would be illegal to patent (or not). Plenty of examples.

https://www.spruson.com/patents/illegal-inventions/

• let’s just say that IH was in breach of the contract and the relationship was cancelled for quite a long time now. There is a question as to whether the above quoted patent was filed legally or not but it’s a worthless patent probably not worth fighting over. Interestingly, on one hand IH made a claim to Mizuno that his device did not produce excess heat to avoid paying a large payment to Mizuno yet at the same time filed a patent with the USPTO claiming excess heat! :D Gotta love these people

• IH claims that the device described in the patent does not produce excess heat? Was this known before?

Does this mean that IH personnel tested a claimed working apparatus and found it not to be functioning as claimed? Or does it mean that IH personnel attempted to manufacture the device and couldn't get it to work?

• Just to make readers aware: Clean Planet website has a discrepancy between their Japanese and English webpages.

E.g. the English webpages indicate there are no vacancies, while the Japanese webpages do indicate vacancies.

Also, the PR section in Japanese seems more up to date.

Best way for non-Japanese readers is to use the Google translated view of the Japanese webpages.

• Or does it mean that IH personnel attempted to manufacture the device and couldn't get it to work?

Ask Dewey W ..an honorary North Carolinan IHer..

Esse quam videri

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"

RB - you are the same twisty morphy mofo as before.

Have you ever seen a live lobster samurai sliced and put on a grill? - it lives for several minutes, split in half, until cooked / served in Japan.

Have you ever seen a live prawn put on a grill and have it try to get away until if falls over and quivers until served in Japan?

Both are delicious to quote your good friend.

We in the south can hold a clean bead and the food we bring home doesn't suffer.

Dewey Weaver

• Sometimes the dirty players win...

I am sorry that I do not understand the background Clean planet and Mizno.

>Since Mizuno is also affiliated with Industrial Heat, I would not be surprised if IH is also involved in this suggested conflict.

>See also this patent application with IH as current assignee and Tadahiko Mizuno as inventor.

I read the patent in US but I do not think that tit is important.

I think Clean-planet 's way is reasonably good.

Patent needs the physical mechanism if it is invention.

But Cold Fusion patent has no explanation about invention, so the almost all of the patent is meaningless and has no regal effects.

BTW
    , What happened between them??????

• Thanks I will wait for that info.

I am looking for the supporter to develop my invention but I decided to wait for such information for CP.

BTW I hope you read my invention and proposition to new metal plate structure .

it will work and improve the efficiency and this can be applicable to your reactor hopefully.

• Americans are all never stupid especially then business is involved.

They are not going to buy things that don't work, or only a little business potential.

My good information tells me that Mizuno is above all a lot of comm, the results are not so famous but they do exist.

That IH is rushing to buy or try to buy even not mature Lenr technologies is strange.

As an explanation, I will see that the fossil energies lobby which drives IH. Its target would be only to slow down the Lenr as long as possible.

• I read Japanese patent by CP nad they never mentioned the mechanism but they told that hydrogen move through hydrogen storage metal can create the excess energy and that schematic is showing this mechanism????

Tey used the wire electrode like FPE and so they have not understand the mechanism of FPE just mimicking FP experimental setting.

• Meanwhile I have eaten all my popcorn, but no show (yet).

To make the waiting time a bit more useful I had another closer look at the other patent (application)s of Clean Planet.

Nothing new was published recently but in addition to the patent application introduced in post #1 of this thread, another one is interesting to mention.

JP2017110899A (granted) is about how to control and obtain a more or less constant output excess heat flow.

It's clear from this description that at the time of filing one cell has a rather unpredictable output excess heat.

The proposed solution is focussing on two approaches:

1) Controlling the supporting heaters and the gas pressures of multiple cells individually.

2) Averaging the heat production of multiple (5 in the example) cells.

It is clear that at the time of filing (2016-09-30) Iwamura still has little understanding of the exact mechanism of excess heat (although very reproducible). In his non-patent publications he confirmed transmutations, which are carefully avoided to mention in the patent applications.

• >The proposed solution is focussing on two approaches:

>1) Controlling the supporting heaters and the gas pressures of multiple cells individually.

>2) Averaging the heat production of multiple (5 in the example) cells.

>It is clear that at the time of filing (2016-09-30) Iwamura still has little understanding of the >exact mechanism of excess heat (although very reproducible). In his non-patent publications >he confirmed transmutations, which are carefully avoided to mention in the patent >applications.

I think that this patent application is Ok without understanding the mechanism of Cold fusion.

Controlling the supply of hydrogen will work without understanding the mechanism, they invented based on the experimental data. The purpose is to control the excess heat generation by the hydrogen supply, however as I explained elsewhere, the control of the surface potential is the most important if we consider the mechanism of Cold fusion, and of course hydrogen supply is directly determined the total amount of excess heat because cold fusion is the D supply control reaction if we want to run the excess heat continuously. This can be a bit difficult to maximize the excess heat generation because FPE can firstly store D inside Pd Rod, so it tend to have the maximum excess heating which makes all of the researcher misunderstand that cold fusion will generate the huge amount of excess heat, however this FPE is not the continuous process and it can generate the vert high excess heat generation for the shorts term after the full loading of D inside Pd Rod, So I gave up to increase the excess heat generation. CP patent has less meaning with small amount of excess heat can be controlled continuously.

I insist that firstly we must develop the way to maximize the D supply and after that we can think to control the excess heat generation.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.