Clean Planet Ltd (Japan) updates

• This can be a deal with 'closed wallets'.

In other words they pay for development and prototyping by means of labor and materials in trade for shares.

Will dig further :)

I found a mention of an article on Japan Today that is no longer available but says the amount of the investment and the ratio “was not disclosed”.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• The Tohoku crew has been a tight operation from the gitgo. They stood on the shoulders of the Japanese giants before and put an incredible team together. The news get better and better. Every year, every conference, reporting more and more. They are on the escalator to success.

I wish both Mizuno and Yoshino a future peace and lots of love. They were friends once.

Let's not fight over stupid shit when we're all going to be dead in a few years anyway.

• Clean Planet / Tohuko Laboratory of Nuclear Sciences

"High-intensity beam irradiator about very low 1000V proton. Accelerate deuterons and investigate fusion reactions. Among metals, it has been found that the reaction rate of DD fusion is greatly increased."

• Google translate

Boiler by "nuclear fusion / heat" is put into practical use, heat is taken out with metal laminated chip

Jointly developed by Miura Co., Ltd. and Clean Planet, commercialized in 2023

2021/10/04 12:00
    Kenji Kaneko = Nikkei BP Research Institute Clean Tech Lab

Heat generation energy density is 1000 times

The commercialization of a heating device that uses heat from transmutation is imminent. On September 28, new energy-related venture company Clean Planet (Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo) and Miura Co., Ltd., a major boiler equipment company, announced that they have signed a joint development contract for an industrial boiler that uses quantum hydrogen energy.

"Quantum hydrogen energy" is a technology that utilizes the enormous amount of heat released when hydrogen atoms fuse, and is a term uniquely used by Clean Planet. The principle of generating energy is based on nuclear fusion, which is the same as the thermonuclear fusion experimental reactor "ITER" that is being promoted in international frameworks such as Japan, the United States, and Europe.

Theoretically, the exothermic energy density of a nuclear fusion reaction is more than 1000 times that of gasoline combustion (chemical reaction), and if it can be put into practical use, humankind may be able to obtain an order of magnitude more energy.

The difference between "quantum hydrogen energy" and thermonuclear fusion reactors is that while ITER requires a huge facility to magnetically confine the high-temperature plasma state of 100 million degrees Celsius, Clean Planet is working on "quantum hydrogen energy". The point is that it can be a distributed energy source that can be installed in factories, etc. because it induces nuclear fusion at a significantly low temperature such as around 100 degrees Celsius.

Nuclei and nuclei are attracted and fused by nuclear force when they approach a certain short distance, but in order for nuclei of the same charge to approach this distance, it is necessary to overcome the repulsive Coulomb repulsive force. A thermonuclear fusion reactor requires a high temperature of 100 million degrees Celsius for that purpose.

On the other hand, in "quantum hydrogen energy", nuclear fusion is induced by occluding hydrogen in minute metal particles and stimulating them under certain conditions. These phenomena are called "condensation-type nuclear reactions," "new thermal reactions between metallic hydrogens," and "low-energy nuclear reactions" among researchers, and research has become active in each country ( Fig. 1 ).

「核融合・熱」によるボイラーが実用化へ、金属積層チップで熱を取り出す - ニュース - メガソーラービジネス : 日経BP
    原子核変換に伴う熱を利用する加熱装置の製品化が間近に迫ってきた。9月28日、新エネルギー関連のベンチャー企業、クリーンプラネット(東京都千代田区)とボイラー設備大手の三浦工業が「量子水素エネルギー…
    project.nikkeibp.co.jp

• To understand the recent announcement of Miura and Clean Planet for a joint development of industrial boilers based on LENR better it may be useful to read Iwamura's publication and presentation as part of the ICF 21 meetings.

In this paper Iwamura shows that he basically simplified the multi-layer metal layer techniques to a very basic concept from the many years of research on various multilayer metal stacks brought into contact with Deuterium or Hydrogen.

Both combinations of Pd/Ni with Deuterium as well as Ni/Cu with Hydrogen give reproducible excess heat.

For industrialization the combination of Ni/Cu multilayers combined with Hydrogen is obviously the cheapest choice.

The basic concept consists of muli-layer surface that can be manufactured using magnetron sputtering to compose Ni and Cu layers on top of a Ni carrier.

Those layers are mounted on thin SiO2 plates that are in turn mounted on ceramic heater plates:

Such construction is then positioned in a sealed vessel with the necessary interfaces.

The procedure to produce the excess heat is rather simple as well:

- baking out H2O at > 200 ºC under vacuum condition

- introduce H2 at 200 Pa at 250 °C

- pump out the H2 while heating the stack to 600-950 °C -> excess heat is produced

- Eventually repeat previous 2 steps to re-produce excess heat.

Observations:

- producing multilayer stacks can be done with affordable existing commercial equipment in a very cheap manner

- excess heat producing vessels are relative simple cheap mechanical constructions

- procedure to produce excess heat is simple.

• The basic concept consists of muli-layer surface that can be manufactured using magnetron sputtering to compose Ni and Cu layers on top of a Ni carrier.

I have seen this slide before, but back then I didn't pay too much attention to the term "... nano sized multilayer metal composite...."

Any more concrete info about the nano structure used available?

• Any more concrete info about the nano structure used available?

Gerold, I suspect Iwamura means in general the average thickness of the layers. These are all in the range of 2 - 20 nm.

There has been done some more research on the effect of the surface structures of such thin layers by Narita, presented at JCF15, but restricted to Pd/Ni layer combined with Deuterium. The papers of JCF can be found here.

I am sure there are some important details regarding the production of these nanometers thick layers, nowhere published, nor included in patent applications. E.g. details on surface roughness. Sputtering with a magnetron or HV Ar+ can be done by tweaking the relevant parameters. These details are probably kept secret to assure Clean Planet has some competition advantages. When CaO layers are applied as well, some patent applications by Iwamura reveal that these layers are not solid thin layers but 'island' structured layers. Solid CaO layers seem to block the flow of atomic hydrogen.

• In my view also important to mention is that Mizuno contributed to the knowledge that Iwamura used to come to this simplified method. Iwamuro included references to Mizuno's publications in this latest JCF publication. Mizuno in particular did much research of Pd/Ni layers combined with Deuterium. Later this lead to the solo development of Mizuno's Rxx type reactors.

• Rob Woudenberg

At the ANV4 conference 2020 in Assisi Francesco CELANI talked at length about the work done at Tohaku on sputtercoated multi-layer LENR systems. I looked for the video, which was posted online, but haven't been able to find it.

ETA...here's a clue -see my post about Francesco's presentation.

And also try this...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• I was basically inspired by the fact that Shinya Narita will participate at the ARPA LENR workshop. Up till now I wasn't aware of his work, so I started reading the JCP papers from 2008 onwards. From these papers it becomes clear that the research on sputtered multi-layer metal stacks walked a long path. This work was (and still is) performed at several universities simultaneously in Japan. Francesco Celani has excellent contacts with them (including his Japanese wife).

As I expressed in post #93 of this thread this 2020 Iwamura paper seems like an important motivation why industrialization of this principle has now begun. This is remarkable, since no theory has been presented in parallel up till now. Also, that particular process is vulnerable and fragile because of the burst-like excess heat production. It may be possible that behind the scenes Iwamura and the other Japanese researchers are a bit further in understanding the process meanwhile. Worth monitoring closely.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.