Clean Planet Ltd (Japan) updates

• September 9, 2016

Let's indeed not forget the important role of Mizuno.
    Mizuno has been focussing on the combination of Deuterium, Palladium and Nickel for many years.

I remember personal discussions with Mizuno whether it would be more efficient to use Argon as a means to sputter a Nickel layer on the Palladium target. Unfortunately Mizuno's lab budget and facilities did not allow to expand and enhance these experiments based on D, Pd and Ni.

In parallel Iwamura and other Japanese researchers at various universities also looked at this D, Pd and Ni combination.

In fact they found that both combinations of Hydrogen, Copper, Nickel and Deuterium, Palladium, Nickel had similar excess heat effects. More recently Iwamura and others made a clear choice to go for H, Ni and Cu where it comes to development of commercially viable prototypes. This choice seems logical. When successful, the market demand will be so large that the use of palladium could be problematic due to its limited availability (and price).

• Rob Woudenberg you said: More recently Iwamura and others made a clear choice to go for H, Ni and Cu where it comes to development of commercially viable prototypes. This choice seems logical.

My question is : why it seems to be more logical ? My understanding is that iwamura stopped using Deuterium because his works demonstrated it wasn't useful finally.

Unlike your friend Mizuno has persisted in this obsolete path again he took the whole community to this wrong path with his R20.

I tended to make an analogy between the D2 worshipers and useless people, sorry.

Now i'm agree about the argon relevance. You have to know that argon atoms could be trapped inside a lattice if used as carrying gaz for sputtering process.

About the LEC topic, it should be a relevant way to see strange things.

It was the case in a former experiment by which nickel ( both with hydrogen) were deposited by chemical way after a first layer of nickel+argon sputtered.

Let's indeed not forget the important role of Mizuno.
    Mizuno has been focussing on the combination of Deuterium, Palladium and Nickel for many years.

I remember personal discussions with Mizuno whether it would be more efficient to use Argon as a means to sputter a Nickel layer on the Palladium target. Unfortunately Mizuno's lab budget and facilities did not allow to expand and enhance these experiments based on D, Pd and Ni.

In parallel Iwamura and other Japanese researchers at various universities also looked at this D, Pd and Ni combination.

In fact they found that both combinations of Hydrogen, Copper, Nickel and Deuterium, Palladium, Nickel had similar excess heat effects. More recently Iwamura and others made a clear choice to go for H, Ni and Cu where it comes to development of commercially viable prototypes. This choice seems logical. When successful, the market demand will be so large that the use of palladium could be problematic due to its limited availability (and price).

• My question is : why it seems to be more logical ?

The answer might be: because Deuterium and Palladium are rare elements. Even if the combination of D/Pd/Ni is a bit more effective in producing excess heat than H/Cu/Ni the choice for widely available elements seems the better choice.

You might want to take a look at Iwamura's patent applications or research papers where he showed some examples of excess heat results from both combinations. These results are not very different with respect to producing excess heat.

Regarding the use of Argon for sputtering, the main reason I suggested this is that Argon ions are far heavier than Deuterium ions and therefore much more effective in releasing nickel atoms from their target electrodes by their impacts (much higher kinetic energy).

• i think that last US results are so disastrous to leave definitively the Pd/D way.

Martin Fleishmann has been dead a long time, let's leave him in peace.

Now, yes, i'm agree the Iwamura work is probably the more promising, currently.

• A closer look at the recently published patent application reveals that the excess heat generation can be as high as 5 W / cm2 at a stack temperature of 800 ºC in a described example setup.

The set temperature was changed about every half day and gradually increased within the range of 300 ° C. to 900 ° C. It was confirmed that excess heat was generated in the range of 300 ° C to 900 ° C. It was confirmed that the excess heat was about 10 W at around 800 ° C. The excess heat per unit area near 800 ° C. was about 5 W / cm2. It was confirmed that the heat generation continues for a predetermined period even if the heater is turned off after the heating element 14 generates excess heat.

For a single multilayer metal stack sheet of 10 x 10 cm this would therefore result in 500 Watt.

This is a remarkable high value that therefore confirms that their technology has reached a level that supports readiness to take a next step towards industrialisation (Miura).

• Thanks to Gregory Byron Goble who found this:

US20210285634A1 *2020-03-162021-09-16 Miura Co., Ltd.Boiler

Above patent application was filed by Miura and cite (refer to) following Iwamura's patents:

JP6548102B2 (granted in Japan)

BR112019005909B1

There are two more boiler related patent applications filed by Miura that also refer to JP6548102B2.

WO2021187285A1

WO2021187286A1

This shows that cooperation is already ongoing for a longer period before the formal press announcement mentioning the cooperation between Clean Planet Inc and Miura (looking to the filing dates).

• For a single multilayer metal stack sheet of 10 x 10 cm this would therefore result in 500 Watt.

In many parts of (for example) rural France 500 watt water heaters based around a well insulated tank of at least 50 litres and preferably 75-100 are common. Left on continuously they might take 24-36 hours to produce hot water, but once hot they seem to cope very well.

• Iwamura proposal could be interesting however we all know that people are basic, they first are looking for a good balance between device price vs efficiency.

Still more when you switch ON a classic power supply the power will come immediately then for all Lenr devices we well know that is a point still to improve.

In many parts of (for example) rural France 500 watt water heaters based around a well insulated tank of at least 50 litres and preferably 75-100 are common. Left on continuously they might take 24-36 hours to produce hot water, but once hot they seem to cope very well.

• Clean Planet Inc.
    Clean Planet is determined to develop a clean, safe and abundant form of energy for our global... 丸の内1−5-1 新丸の内ビル10階, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan 100-6510
    www.facebook.com

"Happy New Year! I hope this greeting finds you and your loved ones safe and healthy.

2021 was a fruitful year for Clean Planet; we took major important steps in R&D towards the completion of the Quantum Hydrogen Energy working closely with our academic partner, Tohoku University, and one of our industrial partners, Miura Co., Ltd. During the past year, we were successful in filing 17 additional new patents to our patent portfolio.

Our biggest challenge which lies in front of us is to control the generated heat so we can provide this safe and economic energy in an efficient and stable manner. Thanks to our extraordinary R&D team members and partners, we are engineering a bridge to connect this advanced science to commercial applications. I expect 2022 to be an even more dynamic year with many exciting stories to be shared with you.

On behalf of all of us from Team Clean Planet, I truly thank you for your continued support.

New Energy, New Future.

Hideki Yoshino, CEO
    CLEAN PLANET Inc."

• and one of our industrial partners, Miura Co., Ltd. During the past year, we were successful in filing 17 additional new patents to our patent portfolio.

In one year... impressive. One year till patent publication after filing.

... and the other industrial partners are? Likely of the caliber of Miura Co. which is impressive.

I look forward to further developments, announcements and scheduled patent disclosures.

😊💥🌎💥😊

The most important and socially profitable cold fusion technology will be those that transmute dangerous nuclear waste to benign elements. gbgoble2012

Radioactive Cesium Processing System and Radioactive Cesium Processing Method

JP6636478B2 - Radioactive cesium processing system and radioactive cesium processing method - Google Patents

2017-05-31

Application filed by 三菱重工業株式会社

2017-05-31

Priority to JP2017108287A

2017-09-21

Publication of JP2017167161A

2017-11-16

Publication of JP2017167161A5

2020-01-29

Application granted

2020-01-29

Publication of JP6636478B2

Status

Active

2033-10-11

Anticipated expiration

Quote Alan Smith

I see our friend Iwamura is involved - altogether we have Kenji Muta Yasuhiro Iwamura Takehiko Ito Tsuruga Kaoru Kaorori Tsuru Ito

• refer to my post

lenr-forum.com/forum/thread/6737/

this is a practical transmutation of Pu.

the number of added protopn is one by one, so it is not impossible to transmutte the stable island which has very longer half-life of decay.

The practical approach is to transmute to Am because the other larger mass of minor actinoides decay to Am which half life is longer than a hundred years. stabler than other minor actinoides.

• Stop repeating your point over and over again nkodama.

There is nothing wrong with our memory.

BUt no-one do not understand the mistake of nuclear physics.

YOU MUST READ THIS AND IF you are RESEARCHER on NUCLEAR PHYSICS YOU ARE OBLIGED TO CHANGE THE NUCLEUS MODEL TO BO CORRECT MODEL. EVERY RESEARCHERS IGNORE THIS FINDING!!!!

I AM REALLY ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neutron to be Tightly Bound Proton-Electron Pair and Nucleus to be Constituted by Protons and Internal Electrons.pdf

• BUt no-one do not understand the mistake of nuclear physics.

YOU MUST READ THIS AND IF you are RESEARCHER on NUCLEAR PHYSICS YOU ARE OBLIGED TO CHANGE THE NUCLEUS MODEL TO BO CORRECT MODEL. EVERY RESEARCHERS IGNORE THIS FINDING!!!!

I AM REALLY ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neutron to be Tightly Bound Proton-Electron Pair and Nucleus to be Constituted by Protons and Internal Electrons.pdf

nkodama

While I understand your frustration with the failure of Nuclear Physics (and physicists) to adopt your theory, and also it's importance to you, you must realise that the theoretical space is full of competing ideas. Even this space has sen the enthusiastic promotion of theories from Cherepanov2020, Wyttenbach, and several others, plus advocacy for the theories of Randall Mills and Widom Larsen from third parties. Most of these are supported in some aspects at least by experimental work. The lack of experimental data to prove a theory means that it forever remains merely what I think of as a 'conversation' - something destined to be forgotten, so my advice is to calm down and be patient until you found someone with the time, money, and space to help you with experimentation. Remember, nobody wants to collaborate with an angry man!

• I just want every research’s to read my papers on the nucleus model and if they read the paper they must find the correct nucleus model.

I always based on the experiments and theory of other researchers. And I interpret the meaning and correlation by myself and I found the correct theory. I am frustrated by the fact that all of researchers believe what everyone believes and Rutherford Fermi insisted.

But now transmutation experiment show that d is two protons not proton and neutron by Iwamura’d experiment but Iwamura has not found the cause of this because he is the traditional student of traditional physics.

What I want you is to read my paper on the nucleus model.

Nucleus is to be constituted by proton and internal electron and neutron is to be proton-electron pair in the tight bound states.

• News from nikkei.com 20220127 (Google translate from Japan)

Optimal solution with boiler Supports next-generation energy

Daisuke Miyauchi President, CEO of Miura Co., Ltd.

Creating a decarbonized society

Miura Co. , Ltd., a major boiler company, is accelerating the movement toward a carbon-free society in 2050. Boilers are widely used from factories to shops and are indispensable to all industries. We aim to supply the best and cleanest heat energy by ICT (Information and Communication Technology) and skilled maintenance personnel. Daisuke Miyauchi, President and CEO, emphasized that "our purpose is to supply clean heat as a'heat sommelier'." Looking ahead to a hydrogen-based society, we are steadily collaborating.

Miyauchi Daisuke Graduated from Kyoto University in 1986. Joined Miura Co., Ltd. in 1997. After working as a director, executive officer, and general manager of the Americas Business Headquarters, he has been in his current position since 2016. Born in Ehime prefecture. 59 years old

"Heat sommelier" Domestic share nearly 60%

There is an urgent need to realize a carbon-free society in order to keep the world's average temperature rise within 1.5 degrees Celsius compared to before the Industrial Revolution. We are rushing to formulate a goal to reduce carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions for 30 years in the entire supply chain including Scope 3 by the end of March 2010 toward carbon neutrality for 50 years.

"Decarbonization" and "carbon neutral" are set as one of the final goals, but they are not as easy as the discussion of 100 or 0 (zero). Is it possible to draw a step toward decarbonization through the realization of low carbon by starting to reduce carbon from now on? I am convinced that this is the real point towards decarbonization.

We have the top domestic market share of 58.6% for "small once-through boilers". A small once-through boiler heats water while passing it through a metal tube (can body), and releases steam to the outside in a one-way manner. It is widely used from cleaning shops and shops in the town to heat sources for large factories and air conditioning.

First of all, save energy to low carbon

Boilers required the engagement of boiler engineers, but in 1959 small once-through boilers became available without a license. The founder, Tamotsu Miura, did not miss this opportunity and began researching a small boiler that automates water supply and combustion, and developed the "small once-through boiler ZP type" in the same year. In 2015, it was certified as a mechanical engineering heritage of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. Due to the energy-saving boom caused by the oil crisis, we continued to develop high-efficiency boilers one after another and established our current position.

Looking at Japan's CO2 emissions by sector in FY2007, the industrial sector accounts for 25.2% of the total. The ratio of heat utilization in the industrial sector is as large as about 60%. When it comes to carbon neutrality, from the perspective of energy sources, there are discussions such as "I'm using this much electricity," "I'm using coal," and "So let's reduce it." However, it is necessary to use it, so first of all, I would like to encourage client companies to save energy toward low carbon.

We will continue to provide consulting services such as "This heat supply method is the best at your factory." For example, suppose a food factory uses hot water at 80 degrees Celsius to clean a manufacturing machine and it drops to 60 degrees Celsius. The temperature is too high as it is, so it is cooled and drained, but it can be used again if you look for other uses for hot water of 60 degrees or raise it to 80 degrees with a heat pump. It is an effective use of the heat that was wasted.

Started online maintenance service in 1989. More than 60,000 boilers are remotely monitored from the head office in Matsuyama City, and operation data is acquired 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. When an abnormally high temperature or a drop in water pressure is detected, an alarm is automatically issued from the boiler, and if necessary, a total of more than 1,200 maintenance personnel "field engineers" at approximately 100 sales offices nationwide will be on site. It is a mechanism to rush.

Increase choices and absorb costs

Heavy oil is used as the fuel for our boilers next to gas. In the future, there may be carbon-neutral gas, and ammonia and hydrogen may become widespread as next-generation fuels. There may be a realistic "methanation" that synthesizes methane by reacting hydrogen with CO2. It will take 10 to 20 years to find out what is the best energy for the future. Even in that case, if energy saving is thoroughly implemented and the amount of energy required is reduced, the options will increase even if the cost of next-generation energy is a little high.

Online maintenance and field engineers are our strengths in providing stable heat to our customers. Looking ahead to carbon neutrality in 2050, various energy sources including hydrogen will come out, but we will respond to any energy source. As a "heat sommelier," we believe that it is our purpose to supply clean heat.

Miura Co., Ltd.'s strength is the field engineer who maintains the boiler.

Successive collaborations and establishment of new technologies in view of hydrogen society

"We are heat professionals and heat sommeliers. We want to develop the ability to handle a wide range of energy sources for combustion, and we are still trying." Daisuke Miyauchi, President and CEO, emphasizes. A hydrogen-fueled boiler has already been developed, and we are taking steps with a view to the future hydrogen society in collaboration with various companies.

In September 2021, we participated in a project by Yamanashi Prefecture with TEPCO Holdings , Toray , Hitachi Zosen , Siemens Energy (Shinagawa, Tokyo) and others. It is a business that produces hydrogen from electricity generated by renewable energy. The New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO) has adopted it as a subsidized project.

The project period is 5 years until FY2013. Electric power derived from renewable energy is carried by transmission lines to operate water electrolyzers. The generated hydrogen is used as fuel for the boiler in the factory and used as heat in the factory. Miura Co., Ltd. will develop a highly efficient steam boiler that utilizes green hydrogen fuel derived from renewable energy in this demonstration experiment.

In 2017, Miura Co., Ltd. released a hydrogen-fueled once-through steam boiler that eliminates CO2 emissions during operation. In May 2009, a hydrogen-fueled once-through boiler equipped with a low NOX (nitrogen oxide) burner was certified by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government. This was the first case in a municipality nationwide.

At present, the mainstream fuel for such boilers is by-product hydrogen from factories, but in the future, demand is expected for hydrogen produced by water electrolysis and hydrogen produced from brown coal using CCS (recovery and storage of carbon dioxide). However, hydrogen has a problem that the temperature at the time of combustion is higher and the amount of NOX generated is larger than that of natural gas and heavy fuel oil A. Therefore, we have developed a low NOX burner that can be used even in urban areas where environmental regulations are strict.

In addition, we are co-developing an industrial boiler that uses quantum hydrogen energy with Clean Planet (Chiyoda, Tokyo), a startup company that invested in 2019. Quantum hydrogen energy is a new technology that produces more energy than ordinary hydrogen. It is expected that the technology will be established for practical use.

In Asia and the Americas, where boilers are sold, the idea of "pre-maintenance" similar to that in Japan is spreading. "We are close to our customers. We can contribute to carbon neutrality overseas because we know our customers." President Miyauchi puts all his energy into it. He knows the needs of energy-using companies and proactively provides products. He continues to take on such challenges.

source

ボイラーで最適解 次世代エネにも対応 宮内大介三浦工業社長執行役員CEO
    ボイラー大手の三浦工業が2050年の脱炭素社会をにらんだ動きを加速させている。ボイラーは工場から商店などまで幅広く使われ、あらゆる産業に欠かせない。ICT(情報通信技術)と熟練メンテナンス員によりベストでクリーンな熱エネルギー供給をめざす。宮内大介社長執行役員CEO(最高経営責任者)は「『熱のソムリエ』としてクリーン…
    www.nikkei.com

• On top of above publication, today a new USPTO patent application assigned to Clean Planet Inc has been published:

US20220026113

This is another implementation concept based on the metal stack principle seen in previous patent applications filed by Iwamura.

Abstract

A heat utilization system according to the invention includes: a sealed container into which a hydrogen-based gas is supplied; a heat generating structure that is accommodated in the sealed container and includes a heat generating element that is configured to generate heat by occluding and discharging hydrogen contained in the hydrogen-based gas; and a heat utilization device that utilizes, as a heat source, a heat medium heated by the heat of the heat generating element. The heat generating element includes a base made of a hydrogen storage metal, a hydrogen storage alloy, or a proton conductor, and a multilayer film provided on the base. The multilayer film has a first layer made of a hydrogen storage metal or a hydrogen storage alloy and having a thickness of less than 1000 nm and a second layer made of a hydrogen storage metal or a hydrogen storage alloy, which is different from that of the first layer, or ceramics and having a thickness of less than 1000 nm.

• Clean Planet "rumored" value & job offers February 2022

Clean Planet Co., Ltd

Job Description

[Kawasaki] Research and development (improving the quality of inorganic materials)

Development of new energy / possessing world-class research technology

Clean Planet Co., Ltd

Boiler heat exchanger design and development engineer

full-time employee

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.