nkodama's merged thread - Electrode shape, Neutron and gamma emission, energy transfer to metal lattices in FPE, new nucleus model, Mizuno and the Iwamura patent

• Please read my manuscript

All in included in my manuscript and mine is correct and others are incorrect.

reply me in conversation or send me email to

[email protected]

I do not see the all of patent figure , so I am notsure of the invention, however Mizno is using Rod type electrode sorrounded by wire cage, so that is mainly from FPE, but it can generate the larger power with proper D absorption, so I do not deny the invention.

But basically learned from E-CAT, I think that proper trigger is available using fully asbrobed metal with narrower space to store D can generate the very high power and the cycle of D absorption and cold fusion is the most important.

In case of Cold Fusion, D supply rate is the important as well as the capture rate of D at the surface T site, so we do not need to persist in the mechanism of all but need some compromize the mechanism and I compromise not to use paralell metal plate but comb fin plate with counter electrode can be better power density per unit volume.

AND refer to my psot on metal surface nano roughness creation by blast etc.

It is very easy and valuable for the experiment.

• Hydrogen transfer through thin hydrogen storage metal firm with multi layers.

Multilayer example attatched at 20 .

Probably this is important graph and Ni-Cu=7:1 is the highest energy production

The above is the schematic to show the mechanism of heat generation.

But he told that the dissimilar substance interface 73 allows hydrogen atoms to permeate.

THus this is not my mechanism of cold fusion.

My mechanism is the surface T site of the hydrogen storage metal not at interface between multiplayer metal,

my mechanism is the compression of molecules so the surface T site is very important and I do not think at the interface there must not the compression stress.

BUT I THINK this experiment shows the possibility of surface T site property adjustment by changing the multilayer structure or alloys.

So It is worth to run experiment with single layer metal alloy.

• Your work is very interesting, there is for sure ideas, concepts to retain.. BTW more interesting than Mizuno way to me.

I have had a close look to recent Iwamura's patent too.

I have to say the same, some ideas are interesting to be retained too.

As attached file , main chapters i copy/pasted.

Refer to My Cold Fusion Cold fusion and CP patent [PCT/JP2019/048396] by Iwamura-san

I think this patent may have clue to change the reaction site adjustment. I think that reaction site is surface T site, but they think that reaction site is at the interface of multilayer.

• My mechanism is the surface T site of the hydrogen storage metal not at interface between multiplayer metal,

my mechanism is the compression of molecules so the surface T site is very important and I do not think at the interface there must not the compression stress.

Yes, that right however at interface this is not a compression constraint but rather a resonance one.

Now, compression is needed to vibrate at higher frequency. Higher means the good one in my mind.

• My mechanism is the surface T site of the hydrogen storage metal not at interface between multiplayer metal,

Yes, that right however at interface this is not a compression constraint but rather a resonance one.

Now, compression is needed to vibrate at higher frequency. Higher means the good one in my mind.

>Now, compression is needed to vibrate at higher frequency. Higher means the good one in my mind.

this is the same mechanism of mine, at surface T site compression create the small hydrogen or small-D2.

I think the resonance mean the same mechanism.even not at surface T site, the compress occures in the metal everywhere, however experiment shows that reaction id on the surface and neutron diffraction study on the nanopoweder shows that H occupied at surface T site, so the experiment clearly shows the surface T site is the reaction site.

• Alan Smith

Changed the title of the thread from “nkodama's merged thread - Electrode shape, Neutron and gamma emission, energy transfer to the metal lattice in FPE, new nucleus model” to “nkodama's merged thread - Electrode shape, Neutron and gamma emission, energy transfer to metal lattices in FPE, new nucleus model and the Iwamura patent”.
  • In the early pot on"MIZUNO REPLICATION", I found metal wire method, and it must be improved by the potential control because the cold fusion need the positive metal surface potential.

nano-powder' s efficiency is very good however their potential control is not done so It is by far better to use

nano-powder on metal wire(deposition of metal on metal wire, with potential control

The above structure can be prepared by nano-imprinting and semiconductor process steps of Ni dryetching.

• Alan Smith

Changed the title of the thread from “nkodama's merged thread - Electrode shape, Neutron and gamma emission, energy transfer to metal lattices in FPE, new nucleus model and the Iwamura patent” to “nkodama's merged thread - Electrode shape, Neutron and gamma emission, energy transfer to metal lattices in FPE, new nucleus model, Mizuno and the Iwamura patent”.
  • nkodama I see from your link above that Brastron is a version of the Dycron hard chrome plating process of Chiyoda Daiichi company. Do you know if that process leaves a chemical residue from the treatment.

Thanks

I correct my mistake.

It is not beast Ron but simple shot blast technique to make roughness. The head. Particle are used to make surface roughness and other techniques are available like planting etc.