MEET THE EXPERIMENTERS - Interviews with notable scientists.

• Youtube Ruby +Monty Childs Dec ,2020

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

With the help of other members, David Nygren, Ruby Carat and Alan Smith have been working behind the scenes to create what it is hoped will be a useful source of inspiration and also a snapshot of the current state of progress in the field of LENR and 'non-standard physics' in general.

The first of these, is an interview with Monty Childs, CEO of Aureon Energy in Canada (The Safire Project) who has been doing pioneering work on complex gas plasmas in (relatively) high energy electric fields, inspired by the work of Thornhill and others in the 'Electric Universe' group. See their website and an excellent Aureon introductory video at:- https://aureon.ca/. Monty talks very openly and engagingly about the work of the team in our interview.

There are more interviews 'in the can' with other notable researchers and we will post them soon. but we are also working on more of these videos as time permits

As they say :- SAFIRE can create, control, contain, sustain, and repeat-at-will any number of plasma regimes. No other technology in the world can do this.

Seven years of empirical testing has resulted in a unique patented stable spherical "SAFIRE" plasma reactor. AUREON ENERGY LTD. will commercialize the SAFIRE technology into three key markets:

> clean energy production

> heating

> remediation of nuclear waste

Each market in itself represents a trillion dollar industry over the next ten years. AUREON ENERGY is currently engaging investors to commercialize the technology.

• Official Post

Nice job Ruby, David, and Alan. Thanks go to Monty Childs for making himself available, and being about as forthcoming as he could be under the circumstances.

As touched on often in the video; the Aureon team observed several different phenomenon...each revolutionary if borne out by follow-up experiments.

They are confident they can replicate their own work once they get back in the lab. To that end, money seems to be no problem as they have unsolicited investors knocking on the door, so just a matter of time. I believe he said this summer, in Toronto?

My understanding was that the theory/theories driving the reactions/effects are little understood, although some from the Electric Universe team seem to have a good idea what is going on.

Enjoyed watching. Again thanks to all involved.

• Official Post

I haven’t been able to watch it in full but I am impressed by the level of the interview so far, I think this is a great first release for the series, I have really liked what I have seen so far, and Monty seems very comfortable even if the questions are very deep.

Congratulations to the team for such a fine work, I am really proud of LENR-forum.

• This is good stuff.

[I hate to nitpick. But, let me suggest you people work on your production values. You need to adjust the lighting and microphone. You need to move back from the microphone. A virtual background with a green screen might help. Montgomery Childs had the right equipment, lighting and delivery. I myself am no good at videos but my wife knows how to set this stuff up. We have a green screen that cost $12.49: https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod…yo_dt_b_search_asin_title]

• Very interesting.

In addition to the results they have achieved there are two key-points here.

1) They can repeat the experiments by careful and well documented (also boring) test-design.

2) Collaboration between scientists. Montgomery Childs seems to be a person who can convince both the investors but also the scientists so that they can co-operate and discuss openly.

• Official Post

Now that I finished watching it just have to congratulae the team again, and also give a lot of thanks to Montgomery Childs for sharing so much interesting and condensed tidbits about how they are advancing and moving ahead. This interview is a must see for anyone interested in new energy alternatives.

• Official Post

New Interview Video posted!

The team at LENR-Forum.com is pleased to let our members and readers know that a new video is available for viewing at our Youtube Channel in the following link:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This time we had the honor of interviewing Jacques Ruer, French Engineer and long time active researcher of LENR.

He is one of the founders and currently the president of the French Society of Condensed Matter Nuclear Science [SFSNMC], and is a familiar figure in the LENR community. A regular attender and presenter at many conferences including the regular ICCF conferences held across the globe, Jacques kindly consented to be interviewed by the LENR forum team for our ‘Meet The Experimenters’ video series.

Educated at the Ecole Centrale in Paris, France, Jacques has since worked in the fields of metals and metallurgy and as Deputy Director of Technology Development for Sapient, a large global company in the energy business involved in everything from the supply of drilling equipment to the latest in wind and solar systems. Recently retired and thus free to pursue his passions, he has decided to devote his full time to the field of Condensed Matter Nuclear Science Research.

In this interesting interview, Jacques tells us about the reasons that led to the founding of the SFSNMC, the success of the third version of the bi-annual symposium of the SFSNMC in November 2020 (held in virtual mode and with great attendance, in spite of the technical challenges it presented), his expert techical opinion about the challenges of air calorimetry for LENR experiments, and also delves in his personal approach to the LENR field as an Engineer, while letting us know his cautiosly optimist hopes for the short term future of this fascinating field.

Don't forget to like, subscribe and take part of the action in the comments of the video and also at the dedicated thread at http://www.LENR-forum.com, while you can always find other interesting interviews in our youtube channel!

• Official Post

I haven’t been able to watch it in full but I am impressed by the level of the interview so far, I think this is a great first release for the series, I have really liked what I have seen so far, and Monty seems very comfortable even if the questions are very deep.

Congratulations to the team for such a fine work, I am really proud of LENR-forum.

Hi Curbina! I hope we can make the interviews short enough for people to watch, but long enough to get a good update. But sometimes, there's so much to talk about, things just don't quit! But for a first interview with a scientist, getting a base knowledge and vocabulary to talk about and understand can take longer. We needed some more background on the SAFIRE Project to know what it is. But there will be really great updates from that team in the future, so by then we'll be able to make a short and tight update.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.