Lithium as LENR Fuel through Resonance Effects

• Lithium has many properties that are exploited today for batteries and chemical processes as an electron donor. Yet, lithium-7 has the added nucleonic properties in thermonuclear bombs like Castle Bravo that increased the yield of the United States testing of the Castle Bravo bomb in the Bikini Islands by 3 times unexpectedly.

I've been working on a hypothesis for many years about lithium being used in combination with nuclear isotopes of Thorium, or Uranium or Plutonium to potentially enhance the reactor efficiency and longevity by preserving radioactive decay from occurring and instead inducing a hot nuclear resonance state between the fuel and potentially doping agent, being Lithium.

I have not yet stumbled on the wavelength or frequency of Lithium resonating between Thorium, or Uranium or Plutonium, and honestly am reaching out to other physicists and scientists for help on this matter Instead I have been working on some models with friends about utilizing nuclear resonance of Lithium with Deuterium/Tritium in a fusion process where the orbitals between the lithium-7 and deuterium or tritium are shared in an ideal manner to create fusion at low temperatures and pressures inside a potentially tokamak device.

Due to recent work I have stumbled across a potentially LENR "battery" very much like the Q-Pulse used over at Brillouin Corporation, with lithium-7 and deuterium where the resonance effect is elicited through membranes between potentially palladium or other oxygen-reactive fuel and a membrane of lithium-7 on the other side attracting the hydrogen/deuterium through these very resonance effects. What would be utilized is the resonance frequency where the electron orbitals create a covalent bond towards the deuterium and then quickly induce reverse polarity to shear off the hydrogen from the lithium fuel on the membrane with diffraction from the base resonance state. This process is highly efficient in some discussions I have had. A colleague commented that 2 kW could be produced from a 1 L volume of deuterium with hydrogen alongside being created with a mesh of lithium-7 and possibly palladium. Another thought produced the idea of utilizing these resonance effects for solar panels for deuterium oxide and lithium-7.

The main gist of the idea is to induce this S,P,D,F atomic resonance between the lithium-7 serving as a donor to the deuterium/tritium/thorium/uranium/plutonium S,P,D,K orbitals, and then rapidly induce a reverse polarity of high diffraction spike to collect or extract either hydrogen or even electric conductivity/discharge (after shearing/defusal/reverse polarity) in the membrane potentials of lih-7 and palladium.

I am open to any ideas on how to find the ideal value for either a solar panel or deuterium/tritium with lithium-7 battery or even ideal values for Lithium-7 and Tritium fusion Reactors.

Thanks.

• Some interesting points:

-After nuclear resonance occurs, much more quantumly stochastic events 'happen' (no apparent wavefunction collapse due to resonance theory, only evolution) to the material with which resonance between lih-7 and deuterium or tritium fuel. Intriguing thoughts about QM in high density mass occurrence such as centers of stars or the Earth where LENR might very well occur.

-High efficiency of fuel and only nuclear resonance orbitals need be calculated.

-Extreme longevity of the fuel in combination with nuclear fuel such as thorium or uranium or plutonium.

-Very clean process for fusion reactors with low neutron emission and high thermal densities of the plasmoid under resonance effects leading to low expense cost of nuclear fusion reactor.

-Novel devices for the process such as 'batteries' utilized for small electric recoupling of fuel and substrate utilized.

-HIGHLY efficient solar panels in an active array diffusing the deuterium oxide from lithium fuel with recharging every x (seconds).

Thoughts or comments welcome.

• Possible use:

-Very interesting effects of utilizing electron discharges through reverse polarity or defusal from orbital resonance between lithium-7 and other substrates with high conductivity with reactors such as Aureon Energy devices that extract electrons. Possible very high energy production.

-Optimization of Brillouin Q-Pulse device with theoretical enhanced COP of Xxx values!

-Very high performance of nuclear fusion through calculating orbital resonance between fusion of Lih-7 and Tritium and ideal values to create lower temperature environment to utilize fusion along with highly stable plasmodia.

Interesting point:

-Reinterpretation of standard LENR theory in regards to ideal models and values for resonance between Nickle and Hydrogen.

----------------

Lithium-7 is very cheap for long lived nuclear thermal or LENR reactors between lih-7 and uranium/plutonium or deuterium and tritium with calculated Levelized Cost of Exploitation!

• Promethian

Changed the title of the thread from “Lithium as LENR Fuel” to “Lithium as LENR Fuel through Resonance Effects”.
  • Of course. If I can help I will.

What are your thoughts about nuclear resonance between lithium-6/7 with substrates like deuterium or tritium for small power devices described above?

Potentially, lithium-7 can preserve the longevity of thorium/uranium/plutonium fuel significantly through sharing the S,P,D,F orbitals for above mentioned elements. Yes?

• Official Post

Resonance phenomena seem to be an important feature of cold fusion phenomena. This might not always mean creating a continuous resonating environment, as with ultrasound cavitation, but can also mean shock-wave resonance phenomena like those created by a pulsed laser, or even the phenomena of super-deep penetration reported by Uretskoev. Give everything a bang and make the atoms 'ring like a bell'.

Did you know btw Uretskoev stumbled upon that phenomenon while working as a metallurgist. He was sectioning armour panels - looking for failure modes - from destroyed Egyptian owned and Russian-built T-52 tanks after the 'six-day war' in 1967 when he realised that sand grains propelled by nearby explosions had tunneled into the steel for incredible distances.

Back to the point -I'm not familiar with the term 'sharking'. Can you calrify?

• Back to the point -I'm not familiar with the term 'sharking'. Can you calrify?

I'm sorry, that was a typo. I meant, "sharing". I believe that lithium can share electrons with deuterium uniquely or for tritium to produce highly efficient solar panels or electrolysis devices or even small scale LENR devices for production of electric power through a quick resonance effect through sharing electron orbitals with above mentioned compounds and then a quick dissonance or reverse polarity induced electrically.

I hope to see very efficient deuterium oxide devices with lithium-7 for solar panels or potentially electrolysis devices.

Otherwise, it's standard understanding that lithium-7 reacts positively with uranic elements whilst undergoing these resonance effects.

Thank you for posting.

• As you know Lithium and Hydrogen Isotopes will react chemically to form metal hydrides. I have a hunch that where that happens further 'under the counter' sharing is unlikely.

Well, yes. Typically in aq solutions this happens.

I've become more interested in fusion from tritium and lithium-7 under resonance effects occurring between the two isotopes.

As mentioned solar panels can mitigate this issue with membranes simply polarizing and then depolarizing with an electric voltage applied periodically whist the lithium-7 absorbs electrons from the silicon underneath. (Possible production of tritium likely)

***What is most interesting is utilizing for fusion power these electron sharing activities between the above mentioned isotopes at much lower temperatures to elicit fusion.****

I believe electrolysis is another avenue for this resonance phenomenon also.

Thanks.

Oh, and nickel and deuterium LENR effects must surely occur at certain resonances as per the Q-Pulse mechanism of Brillouin, yes?

• Possibly, better explained via Brillouin's device with lattice effects, but instead utilizing lithium-7 and deuterium or tritium with resonance frequencies, and then quickly causing a voltage spike or diffraction spike to elicit an electron discharge from the resonance state.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Based on my understanding of Unified Gravities device some 4-5 years ago, they were colliding lithium with protons and hydrogen to elicit fusion. I suppose this is different than calculating the ideal values for nuclear resonance for deuterium and lithium-7 as I mentioned above and then inducing decoherence or sustaining a plasma for fusion. Although, they were getting a COP of 3700, but only a power output of 15 kW from their device.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.