Gravity & Matter Quantum Behaviour from Accelerations, during Electric discharges into Graphite-Based Superconductor

• Gravity & Matter Quantum Behaviour from Accelerations, during Electric discharges into Graphite-Based Superconductor This research expanded on Eugene Podkletnov "controversial" work. Prof. Claude Poher has used much lower voltages to show anomalous acceleration when discharging a capacitor across a super conductor. In 2012 he initially showed this effect on high temperature super conductors cooled with liquid nitrogen. However now they have refined it to also show large anomalous accelerations on room temperature partial graphite superconductors.

https://i.imgur.com/psLXuoC.gif

This research is exactly what I expected about Podkletnov's research and it smoothly strengthens my view of both reaction-less drives based on superconductors, both superconductor claims of soaked graphite (1, 2), which emerged before few years for to get immediately dismissed and forgotten.

• Experiment is conceptually very simple and open for amateur explorations: enclose wet graphite paste between two copper electrodes and discharge HV capacitor through thyristor across it: the device would make jump depending the current direction. Now, how it works: when graphite is soaked with proper amount of water, its layers separate and electrons will form islands of Dirac fermions, which cannot move in space-dimension - so that they wiggle in temporal dimension, where they interact strongly with vacuum fluctuations. The wet graphite thus behaves like paddle for vacuum.

https://i.imgur.com/Bn2yTpg.gif

When we introduce electric impulse into it, the Dirac electrons will eject portion of vacuum fluctuation in form of long scalar wave beam and the graphite jumps in opposite direction. The impulse of beam should be detected mechanically or electrically at distance with similar device arranged on common axis.

• Explain where to get everything for this scheme, I remember something about it, I need to do experiments, look at me ...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Poher uses high voltage thyristor for the sake of reproducibility, but in principle spark gap should be enough for to induce discharge and effect. The graphite powder must be thoroughly mixed with water or gasoline into a thick paste and compressed into a pellet, most of fluid must get evaporated after then at room temperature. Place the pellet between pair of electrodes (coins?) and compress it with bench vise. Introduce discharge to the pellet - it should exhibit a jerk in a direction, which is depending on current polarity. The scalar wave emanated in axis of pellet could induce ripples at the water surface standing in its direction at distance. See two videos (AVI, MOV) from C. Poher experiments. During the electric discharge, the emitter is propelled in the opposed direction of U, which is the direction of the electrons flow into the emitter.

https://i.imgur.com/sD2HHDG.gif

• I myself am a geologist-geophysicist, I am a poor electronics engineer, you tell me with my equipment with constant discharges, I can do what you are doing ...

• I found this:

https://tu-dresden.de/ing/maschinenwesen/ilr/rfs/ressourcen/dateien/forschung/folder-2007-08-21-5231434330/ag_raumfahrtantriebe/JPC-Null-Results-of-a-Superconducting-Gravity-Impulse-Generator.pdf?lang=en

But it's possible that ^his emitter wasn't up to spec. I am curious if anyone else has been able to independently verify / replicate Poher's results.

With that said, Poher's first published work on this was in 2007 I think. Any mediocre engineer should be able to, for example, construct an over-unity device. Or demonstrate a prototype propulsion system for a spaceship or a drone. I am confused by the lack of interest and of the lack of progress on part of Poher (am I to believe he's content just running experiments in his lab?).

• Then again, why publish null results? Purely to rubbish the theory of a Superconducting-Gravity-Impulse-Generator which I believe to be an impossibility! Anti-gravity and anti-matter theories are easy to refute.

I like to keep an open mind (with a healthy dose of skepticism of course).

Poher has put out a lot of stuff (on his site), with much of it being in French which takes some time to translate and to understand. It also doesn't help that Physics isn't exactly my forte (most of the theoretical stuff just sounds like 'woo woo' to me, in that there is no way for me to discern what is plausible and what is not). Mechanical Engineering (and Philosophy) comes more naturally to me.

In any case, the Null results were from 2016. I don't believe Poher has responded to it. In his more recent work, Poher has moved away from using LN2 immersed YBCO super conductors (used by Lorincz and M. Tajmar in their attempts to replicate) and instead makes use of Graphite conductors in distilled water at room temperature:

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/0159/da25a13ee687640ab980cead0e10c27256e6.pdf

I have a few questions..

- If the propulsive effect is caused by the expansion of gases (in LN2), would distilled water also have the same reaction?

- If the propulsive effect is caused by the expansion of gases, why did the control copper emitter not produce the same reaction?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.