New video of Parkhomov - references to Klimov-Zatelepin webinar 14 and 21 April 2021

• A new youtube video has been posted by Alexandr Parkhomov.

I have no knowledge of the Russian language, nor was I able to get the translation functions of Youtube of this video working, but the impression I have is that with this video Parkhomov discusses the progress and operating modes of his latest reactors.

He seems still working on Ni/Cu powder tubes with additional Lithium.

This video also links (in the comments) to the recorded youtube videos of Klimov-Zatelepin webinars held on 14 and 21 April this year.

Mostly in Russian, so if someone is able and willing to give some highlights in English this would be very much appreciated.

• Official Post

The description says :

Klimov-Zatelepin webinar, discussion on the reports made on 04/14/2021. at the Round Table "Features of Oscillatory Processes in Superunit Reactors".

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    - full version of the KZ webinar 04/14/2021.https://youtu.be/9Px5W6aBTt8 - full version of the KZ webinar 04/21/2021

But the slides are all referred to the so called 225 days reactor data and the improvements he has made after (basically that the reactor needs to be capable of withstanding temperatures above 1500 Celsius) and also the already seen and discussed newer experiments with tungsten lightbulbs.

• Film of experiments. Look. I sent this video to ICCF 23, maybe this scheme will suit someone. I wrote a recording of Parkhomov on ICCF 19 , where he talked about heating Siberia with his reactor. I wanted to ask a question, but they didn't let me know if he could make any progress in his reactor right now. It seems to me that such processes occur in the earth's crust, but a little differently, similar to my reactor. There, the temperature and pressure are collected by electricity, and under certain conditions, a Tarasenko generator is obtained, in which a ball lightning rotates and gives electricity!!! Whether this is true or not, it is necessary to experiment a lot and have a large supply of energy in microfarads for a good shot of fluids in the reactor. Maybe the oil will give us a different effect in the reactor, which we need to study now, but on the tube we will not get anything Parkhomov. We need to make a model of the planet and we will get a flying saucer. Maybe I'm wrong, life will judge us.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

https://studio.youtube.com/video/rqv0vfbQ3Vs/edit

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.