ICCF23 open discussion

• Leads ssesiya Klimov, well leads, well done!

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• I'm not probably the best, nor the worse.. But i wrote an article explaining a different approach.

I suggest that he temporarily leave US thinkers to try something else.

While this could ultimately be another B... path, it won't waste too much money for his giant company to test this.

In today's presentation, he again asked for the community to give their team some direction going forward with an experiment that will be reasonably repeatable by the next ICCF. Will that happen? He also asked what is the definition of "proven"...something he and I discussed while communicating on that thread.

• Remember the geology and see how globular nodules are formed. There's terrestrial electricity that makes these nodules. The planet is completely different, not as we think. You can build the planet Earth itself!!!

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Official Post

I'm awake! Trying to survey the various power outputs being reported.

Wednesday 4:30AM PDT Akito Takahashi is reporting 10W to 500 W, with current COP 1.2 from the Metal Hydrogen Energy generator. He believes he can extend to 1kW and 3-5 COP with new changes. There's a new MHE system since July 2020, but he's not reporting on those results yet.

He shows graph of one experiment with power 85 Watts generated over weeks using Palladium-Nickel-Zirconium. They make the material themselves using nanopowders.

Another set of data shows samples generating from about 10Watts up to 200 Watts, oops that's Watts/kg, for various runs on the PNZ material.

Another graph shows energy of 128 MJ over 28 days.

He ends describing possible model of reaction tied to the experimental results.

Also, this is radiation-free power. In an experiment that was generating about 40W power, there was a 3kW heat burst, but no commeasurate gamma rays or nuclear particles.

I am always happy when scientists remind us that this is safe atomic power from the hydrogen in water.

• Official Post

Ooo, a schedule change.

Sheng Hu is talking about Hydrogen Isotope Separation. This is a peripheral topic to LENR. He is enhancing protons transporting through thin, 2d material like graphene. Driving protons through a membrane, he is using this to design a hydrogen "pump". In other words, this process can make hydrogen, and also separate hydrogen from the other isotopes like deuterium,which doesn't get through the material easily.

60 MJ is generated in this process (?).

He beilieves that tritium separation can be in ratio of H/T ~ 30 times.

This lab is attempting room-temperature isotope separation, an "atomic sieve". Very interesting stuff here.

• Official Post

In today's presentation, he again asked for the community to give their team some direction going forward with an experiment that will be reasonably repeatable by the next ICCF. Will that happen? He also asked what is the definition of "proven"...something he and I discussed while communicating on that thread.

Shane D. , I think the LEC could be an excellent experiment for team Google, can you get them in contact?

• Official Post

GROUP PHOTO! on Zoom. Can't wait to see that one.

VIDEOS of ICCF23 Day 1 are up already. Check this page: http://ikkem.com/iccf-23_oralab.php

Dave Nagel is now fielding questions from the entire group of 110 people, currently. This is the last session until tomorrow.

Nagel makes a point of the durability of nano-scale materials. Will the power generated be sustained over weeks months or longer? or will these materials degrade over the high-temperature runs? What is known now?

Hasegawa replies that the lab there is going step-by-step, and we will see how far they can go. He also states that unless the labs crack COP of 2-3, no one will fund them, or believe the heat is real.

Hubler asks Iwamura about the reaction surface area of his samples, and the reply was that it depends on the sample, but almost all the area of the sample produces heat, and the surface area is about 13mm circle. hubler wants to know if particles are emitted from the sample that is emitted and stays cooler then.

• Official Post

Shane D. , I think the LEC could be an excellent experiment for team Google, can you get them in contact?

We talked about that a few days after Gordon's LEC hit the news. Asked if he could spare a promising grad student to try and repicate, but he would not commit. So he is well aware of it. Not that he needed me to tell him, as he and his team keep up on LENR news.

• I am really surprised by this approach of the Google Team. They should do more reading and educate themselves and then make decisions what to attempt to replicate.

Here at LENR-Forum as well as the ongoing ICCF meetings one can easily observe that there is still lots of different opinions, approaches and theories. No concesis at all.

They should do their own homework. There is no clear solution yet that is reproducible in a simple way. Study and follow this forum, do a proper patent application landscape and pick a few candidates that have fairly robust data presented.

For me Iwamura and Holmlid are the most solid researchers that are fairly transparent what they do.

Akito Takahashi's approach is also promising but using materials in powder form will probably not be suitable for real commercial applications due to the too high risks of sintering of the active metals.

Another high potential approach is that of recent NASA work, lattice confined fusion.

BLP, BEC and Aureon are also promising parties but their technologies are not suitable to start replication with a small inexperienced team, besides these are companies that have commercial targets, so they will hold back essencial data.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.