nkodama's merged thread Top

• Hello nkodama

Do you have an opinion on DR Mills

Hydrino?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Brill…y78v/the_life_of_hydrino/

The life of hydrino

I know this theory but not based on the theoretical research, it is just the assumption.

electron deep orbit is based on the theoretical research and it is proved by the experiment of soft-x-ray spectra, whch matches to the theoretical calculated energy.

The direct evidence of EDO is to detect the soft-x-ray based on the theoretical calculation as follows. The theoretical calculation, which is now under study by Vavra Jerry and temporal results from the private communication shows that photons of these energies in case of relativistic Schrödinger equation are ~507.27keV, ~2.486keV, ~0.497keV or 0.213 keV, depending on which transition is involved. In case the Dirac equation, these energies are 509.13keV, 0.932keV, 0.311 keV, 0.115keV or 0.093keV, again it depends on which transition is involved. Ref [40] has an overview of our experimental activity during the last twelve years.

• Are you saying that Rossi's current version, the SKLed, which will be sold for $25, includes a reactor?

That would be really impressive.

No I do not think that LED is necessary for E-CAT because it is based on bond compression mechanism.

Possibility of E-CAT to improve the excess heat generation with special laser

lenr-forum.com/forum/thread/6636/

Terahertz laser light source is available probably the price is high but theoretically it can enhance the heat generation efficiency and so E-CAT LED project is really promising if they use this laser to synchronize the vibration of Li-H bonding.

I think E-CAT has the difficulty to have the mechanical stress onto Li-H on Nano-powder Li, so laser trigger is the best option although the price of laser may be expensive.

I think that you must understand the mechanism of cold fusion(compression of hydride bonding)

and after that you must blame Rossi.

I presume that compression of the hydride bonding is the common mechanism of Cold Fusion but Rossi and other researchers who have not read my paper have not understand the mechanism of cold fusion.

Novel Cold Fusion Reactor with Deuterium Supply From Backside and Metal Surface Potential Control

https://doi.org/10.13140/RG.2.2.30250.95688

I found that mostly their study can be interpreted by the bond compression and I am sending this information to the researcher whose study can be interpreted by hydride bond compression.

Some researchers uses laser to syncronize the vaibration of D2 to enhance the D-D bibration to increase the excess heat generation and so it might be possible if LED enhance the M-H bonding vibration.

I will explain in the separate post.

But Again I insist that from this mechanism not LED but the compression stress is needed. E-CAT firstly must implement the mechanism of stress of compression.

I asked Rossi to implement the compression stress in order to publish paper on the hydride bond compression to make every researchers understood.

I have no experimental tool and I will leave this study soon so I need the supporter to make all of the researcher understand the mechanism of hydride bond compression.

and the most important part of my study is that current nuclear physics has the incorrect neutron and nucleus theory,

and I found a few researcher on nuclear physics understand this, but only a few,

so I need the influential researchers to show this correct theory of neutron and nucleus theory to the nuclear physics because the theory of small hydrogen need to be included in nuclear physics firstly.

Without understanding small hydrogen theory, bond compression is not be understood.

This(mistake of nuclear physics) has the huge impact because based on the correct theory of neutron, no neutrinos exist

but the governments and researchers are spending so much money and effort on neutrino, and this neutrino experiment and theory need to be reconsidered. a few researchers in US noticed that neutrinos exist.

Neutron to be Tightly Bound Proton-Electron Pair and Nucleus to be Constituted by Protons and Internal Electrons

https://doi.org/10.13140/RG.2.2.27304.49926

• Physical Model for Lattice Assisted Nuclear Reactions

https://www.researchgate.net/p…ssisted_Nuclear_Reactions

Abstract

Atomic scale description of the electrochemically induced cold fusion is presented. The model

consistent with the experiments, offers physical explanation for the occurrence of nuclear fusion

at low energies, and answer the theoretical objections rose against LANR. The fusion occurs in

vacancies and triggered by the resonance frequency of the D2 molecules. It is shown that the

fundamental frequency of the vibrating Deuterium molecule in cavity is different from its

diatomic frequency. The calculated value is 21.65 THz, which is almost identical with the

observed “sweet spot” in the two lasers experiments at 20.8 THz, indicating that this previously

unidentified peak represents the self-frequency of the Deuterium molecule in vacancy. The

fundamental frequencies in vacancies for HD and H2 molecules are also calculated. It is

predicted that these frequencies in HD or H2 systems should also activate the reaction and that

these fundamental frequencies in cavities should remain unchanged regardless of the hosting

lattice.

Compression of hydride bonding of D2 at the surface T site(FIG.(B)).

So the D2 is confined at the surface T site so the resonant frequency of this D2 vibration is different from D2 in the free space.

Thus E-CAT has the possibility to improve the excess heat generation if they use the special laser to resonate the Li-H vibration.

Terahertz laser light source is AVAILABL.

https://www.m2lasers.com/firef…P6K662eITyXRoCog8QAvD_BwE

• Hello Noriyuki Kodama

Can you comment on Rossi Paper?

https://www.researchgate.net/p…nge_particle_interactions

Is this the University you work at?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• YES I used to study at TIT, but video is the latest facility and so atmosphere is totally different from what I used to study.

On the Rossi paper.

Some theoretical frameworks that explore the possible formation of dense exotic

electron clusters in the E-Cat SK are presented.

Some considerations on the probable role of Casimir, Aharonov-Bohm, and collective efects in the formation of such structures are proposed.

A relativistic interaction Lagrangian, based on a pure electromagnetic electron model,

that suggests the possible existence of very low entropy charge aggregates and that highlights the primary role of the electromagnetic potentials in these clusters, is presented.

1 Charge clusters and the Casimir force

Puthof and Piestrup in their paper “Charge confnement by Casimir force [42] propose, as a possible cause of the high-density charge clustering seen by K. Shoulders [45] and other researchers, “the vacuum pressure” hypothesized in 1948 by H. B. G. Casimir and experimentally verifed by S. K. Lamoreaux [33] in 1996. To compensate electron Coulomb repulsion with vacuum pressure in a spherical shell distribution of N electrons, Puthoff found a critical value for the Sphere Radius Rn

2 Charge clusters and magnetic interactions

2.1 Space-charge, vacuum polarization and virtual particles

This statement is supported by the observation that the formation of a stable space-charge should be prevented by the Coulomb repulsion between free electrons.

I think Rossi studied hard on the latest theory on nuclear physics and mixed into one theory.

Rossi focused on the crowded electron state (Charge cluster) by coulomb repulsive force shielding between electron.

Rossi thought that very dense electron between D-D can shield the coulomb repulsive force between D-D perfectly.

I firstly think this way, but notices something is strange around the proton coulomb potential and look for the latesd theory of coulomb potential and foudn the electron deep orbit theory.

He was so close to this correct theory, but his mistake was that he focused only on the crowded electron.

He also mentioned that A relativistic interaction Lagrangian, based on a pure electromagnetic electron model,but this is related to electron state.

Relativistic Shroedinger equation of proton-electron system can have the deep electron orbit which can shiled the proton-proton coulomb repulsive force as is shown in the below figure.

Although he studied a lot and think deeply on the electron, he had not thought about nucleus, so he must have thought about nucleus because the coulomb repulsive force is related to not only electron but also nucleus.

He noticed that relativistic nature of electron is important but he focused only electrons.

Actually relativistic nature of electron is so important as he thought, but it can be based on the relativistic Shroedinger equation of electron-proton system.

Novel Cold Fusion Reactor with Deuterium Supply From Backside and Metal Surface Potential Control

https://doi.org/10.13140/RG.2.2.30250.95688

Neutron to be Tightly Bound Proton-Electron Pair and Nucleus to be Constituted by Protons and Internal Electrons

https://doi.org/10.13140/RG.2.2.27304.49926

• Shroedinger equation of electron-proton system

its interesting that way back in 1935..

Fock found that SO(4) could be involved in the electron-proton system..

"

Fock then goes on to derive addition theorems for the
    four-dimensional spherical harmonics, and applies his method to
    other atoms than hydrogen by introducing an eective nuclear
    charge.

Fock's calculation 'explains' the SO(4)-symmetry by showing that
    the Schrödinger equation in R3
    is secretly the Laplace equation on S3 C R4

, on which SO(4) acts.

Why this should be the case remains mysterious.

http://www.physics.smu.edu/scalise/P5382fa15/fock.pdf

• I review the paper of SO(4) symmetry but this is the theory of relativistic hydrogen atom.

https://arxiv.org/pdf/0711.0049.pdf

But this does not include the V(r) potential as is =1/r at r=o potential is infinite and cause the huge error.

So electron deep orbit theory corrected this potential at r=0 by distributing positive charge uniformly inside the nucleus.

But Relativistic hydrogen atom theory does not include this potential abnormality.

so both are totally different although the terminology is similar.

So for cold fusion we must focus on electron deep orbit theory not SO(4) symmetry of RHA.

RHA theory is related to the quantum number of n,l,s, not related to the incorrect coulomb potential.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…Runge%E2%80%93Lenz_vector

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I did not know this. Without an electrolyzer, distilled water being an insulator will just boil. This setup should have worked or at least produce oxyhydrogen, it just lacked an alkali additive. It looks like the electrolyzer is the key to this oxyhydrogen generation method.

I sent my mechanism of bond compression and this case the bond compression of O-H.

• SO(4) model is based on the neutron wavefunction of proton and electron, which means that neutron is to be proton and electron pair.

THis is the result of electron deep orbit theory so the results is the same because both are based on the same hypo.

SO I hope every researcher understand that SO(4) is the same of Electron deep orbit theory or small hydrogen theory.

• I tryed to measure the radiation with a Geiger counter, but I didn't detect anything (I got about same counts as background over 5 mins). I used an alpha sensitive Geiger tube (mica window), but its minimum detectable energy is in the range of 100s keV. Probably the emitted radiation has a lower energy (even < 1 keV?). Rout and Srinivasan made extensive experiments on this radiation, but they were unable to idetify its nature or to find suitable detectors apart from photographic emulsions and termoluminescent detectors.

When I will have the chance of repeating the experiment, I will try to use a number of different sensors: photoresistors, silicon PIN photodiodes, plastic scintillators, a small ionization chamber and so on. Also experimenti with vacuum or various gases may provide some clues.

If you mention about the high energy gamma-ray or neutron etc, Proper Cold Fusion with lower metal temperature will never produce such high energy particle nor gamma ray because cold fusion is the softer fusion than hot fusion.

Hot fusion can emit such high energy gamma-ray or partucle because fusion is vis excited 4He.

In FPE with insufficent cooling has very high temperature, in such case I think that 4He excited state is created and it cause the neutron and high energy ganma-ray emission.

(PDF) Novel Cold Fusion Reactor with Deuterium Supply from Backside and Metal Surface Potential Control
    PDF | Abstract: - It is proposed that Cold fusion can occur in metal by D+ hopping to T sites with D– on the metal surface. In this mechanism, D+... | Find,…
    doi.org

• smaller size of nano-metal particle can be the best of cold fusion due to

(1) smaller size and the total surface area is the largest under the same weight.

(2) because the curvature of nano-particle is large, surface T site can have the very high probability to have D due to the size effect shwon in the below figure

(3) so it is important to control the nano-metal particle potential, it need the mingle of nano-particle in the reactor by ultrasonic oscillator.

Novel Cold Fusion Reactors based on the real Cold Fusion Mechanism

(PDF) Novel Cold Fusion Reactors based on the real Cold Fusion Mechanism
    PDF | Abstract I review my Cold fusion theory as described below, and I also propose the experiment to prove hydride bond compression theory based on... |…
    www.researchgate.net

• Situation is common among any cold Fusion reactors.

it is needed to run experiment

on the surface potential control.

• Robert Godes' comment in YouTube:

"People working on this should try attaching an ultrasonic transducer to the Iron cathode. This can be used to both listen to the sounds generated and drive compression waves through it that will likely cause a dramatic uptick in the reaction."

ultrasonic transducer to the Iron cathode.

==>I showed the similar methods to use ultrasonic transducer on nano-metal cold fusion scheme.

Mechanism_of_Cold_Fusion_with_Nano_Metal-Particles_and_Conceptualized_Reactor_to_Control_the_Nano-_Metal_Particle_Potential

This can be different from them, but it is important to use ultrasonic vebration to sepaerate the nano-metal particle.

(PDF) Mechanism of Cold Fusion with Nano Metal-Particles and Conceptualized Reactor to Control the Nano- Metal Particle Potential
    PDF | Although the nano-metal particles have the high capability to generate the very high excess heat due to the larger reaction site on the nano-metal... |…
    www.researchgate.net

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.