IWAHLM Conference September 25th 2022

• We do not need magic numbers because SAM has a very different approach and already solved how to see and know the stability of these configurations. Just like we do not need a strong force. or positrons. There is no need for this at all... That is why it is simple and easy to understand. But as we state, we do not use QM principles and postulations at all! SO no point particles, no strong force and no positrons and neutrons are not fundamental but a combination inside the nucleus according to a specific structure.

So anyone can state therefore SAM is not correct at all.... Sure, you could do that. But explain why the numbers match for all elements and isotopes, or why any nuclear reactions perfectly fits! No cheating needed nor allowed!

We can state the following, This model (SAM) is a competitor of the QM models and the existing nuclear models. Which are all fundamentally flawed to begin with, contradicts each other and cannot even explain mentioned things.
    QM needs a strong force, because it denies charge inside the nucleus, despite the fact there is such a thing as electron capture. talk about contradicting.
    SAM makes a whole bunch of predictions, but one needs to be wiling to look at it....

• So many Italian beauties gathered to roll out the red carpet for you :P :)

More seriously, do you know a way to just recover only a paper ?

I would like that of George Egely.

I am very much looking forward to traveling to Italy again. I am hearing good things about the meeting and that it was a success.

I don't know of any papers released at this time. They will be collected in a JCMNS issue likely.

• Czerski was not negative in relation to your work, only for reasons probably related to the current virus, you could not be there to answer.

In general, we are all well aware that the current nucleus model is very incomplete. I know, as all, a lot of people who are defending new ideas in this way.

It would be interesting to just do especially a workshop, one day, on this topic, if both of them would be able to not be dominated by their ego.

From what is said, you and Jurg, for example, would not necessarily be good examples on this subject ?? The hallways speak, you know that.

• Jacques Ruer's report on IWAHLM-14.

Lettre N°27
    IWAHLM 14 et nouvelles du Japon
    Jacques Ruer
    12/09/2021
    Comme je l’avais signalé dans la lettre précédente la conférence baptisée
    International Workshop on Anomalies in Hydrogen Loaded Metals N°14 s’est tenue à Assise
    du dimanche 29 août au mercredi 1er septembre.
    Contrairement aux éditions passées cette conférence n’a réuni que 25 participants à cause des
    limitations liées à la pandémie. Tous les participants étaient européens mais il était possible
    de suivre la conférence par internet. 20 communications ont été présentées. Le nombre de
    personnes présentes était réduit mais cela a été un grand plaisir de retrouver le contact
    physique avec les confrères bien connus. L’atmosphère conviviale doit aussi beaucoup à
    l’organisation de nos dévoués et sympathiques amis italiens.
    Les présentations orales peuvent être écoutées via l’adresse :

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Le livret des résumés des conférences est également accessible, mais tous les papiers n’ont
    pas été présentés :
    https://iscmns.org/work14/Abstracts.pdf
    Lors de cette conférence il a été possible d’avoir des nouvelles du projet européen
    CleanHME. Le professeur Konrad Czerski et son équipe de l’université de Sczcecin en
    Pologne ont parlé des expériences sur accélérateur de particules qui montrent que la
    probabilité de réactions entre deutérons est améliorée par l’écrantage des électrons qui
    entourent les noyaux ainsi que par des phénomènes de résonance quantique des noyaux
    excités.
    Plusieurs présentations ont eu pour sujet les montages qui génèrent spontanément de
    l’électricité. Deux électrodes différentes dont une chargée en hydrogène sont séparées par une
    faible épaisseur de gaz. Un faible courant circule entre les électrodes, phénomène de faible
    amplitude sans grande application pratique pour l’instant mais qui est inexpliquée et mérite
    pour cela qu’on s’y intéresse. L’histoire des sciences est riche d’exemples dans lesquels des
    phénomènes de faible ampleur ont conduit à de profondes remises en cause des certitudes
    préexistantes.
    Notre association était bien représentée avec des présentations de Jean-Paul Bibérian, JeanLuc Paillet, Philippe Hatt, Fabrice David, Jacques Ruer
    De l’autre côté du Monde les japonais continuent à progresser. Je vous laisse découvrir les
    dernières nouvelles et les surprises en visitant le site de Clean Planet remis à jour récemment :
    https://www.cleanplanet.co.jp/en/
    Bien à vous,
    Jacques Ruer
    Président SFSNMC
    Email : [email protected]

And in translation...

Letter N ° 27

IWAHLM 14 and news from Japan

Jacques Ruer

12/09/2021

As I reported in the previous letter the conference baptized

International Workshop on Anomalies in Hydrogen Loaded Metals N ° 14 was held in Assisi

from Sunday August 29 to Wednesday September 1.

Unlike past editions, this conference brought together only 25 participants because of

limitations related to the pandemic. All the participants were European but it was possible

to follow the conference by internet. 20 papers were presented. Number of

people present was reduced but it was a great pleasure to find contact again

physical with well-known colleagues. The friendly atmosphere also owes a lot to

the organization of our devoted and sympathetic Italian friends.

Oral presentations can be listened to on YouTube- see above for link

The conference abstracts booklet is also available, but not all papers have

not been presented:

https://iscmns.org/work14/Abstracts.pdf

During this conference it was possible to have news of the European project

CleanHME. Professor Konrad Czerski and his team from the University of Sczcecin in

Poland reported on particle accelerator experiments which show that the

probability of reactions between deuterons is improved by screening the electrons which

surround the nuclei as well as by quantum resonance phenomena of the nuclei

excited.

Several presentations focused on montages that spontaneously generate

electricity. Two different electrodes, one of which is charged with hydrogen, are separated by a

low gas thickness. A weak current flows between the electrodes, a phenomenon of weak

amplitude without much practical application for the moment but which is unexplained and deserves

why we are interested. The history of science is rich in examples in which

small-scale phenomena have led to deep questioning of the certainties

pre-existing.

Our association was well represented with presentations by Jean-Paul Bibérian, JeanLuc Paillet, Philippe Hatt, Fabrice David, Jacques Ruer

On the other side of the world, the Japanese continue to progress. I let you discover the

latest news and surprises by visiting the recently updated Clean Planet website:

We have increased the number of outside directors and part-time corporate auditors to strengthen corporate governance. | CLEAN PLANET Inc.

Yours,

Jacques Ruer

President SFSNMC

• Alan Smith

Changed the title of the thread from “IWAHLM-14 Confirmed. Call for Abstracts etc.” to “IWAHLM-14 - Conference and Presentations.”.
  • Francesco CELANI asked to have his two presentations at the conference linked here. This is another system that shows direct production of electricity, and also one which according to Francesco is evolving rapidly.

(PDF) First results on wave form and frequency dependence of AHE stimulations of coaxially-coiled constantan wires, under H2 gas, by High Power-Voltage pulses at High Temperatures
    PDF | On Aug 29, 2021, francesco Celani and others published First results on wave form and frequency dependence of AHE stimulations of coaxially-coiled…
    www.researchgate.net

and:

(PDF) Clear and simple evidence of correlations among Open Voltage values and AHE in Constantan wires, DC operations under H2 gas, after long time conditioning at 70 and 100 W of input power
    PDF | • Introduction. a) Sketch of reactor core: coiled constantan coil, with long and thin wire coated by Low Work Function (LWF) materials.... | Find, read…
    www.researchgate.net

• FROM BILL COLLIS - Conference Organiser.

I am pleased to announce the 15th Workshop on Anomalies in Hydrogen Loaded Metals will be held again in Assisi, Italy at the same Hotel as ICCF22, Domus Pacis. This will be a face to face meeting over 4 days (4 nights). We have negotiated advantageous conditions as usual. See http://www.iscmns.org/work15 for details.

Don't let Covid uncertainties deter you from registering as you can cancel for any reason giving 5 weeks notice and receive a full refund. On the other hand delay could mean we cannot accommodate you as space is limited, and you may miss out on the early bird discount.

See you in Italy in September!

Bill Collis & Alberto Carpinteri

The Hotel Domus Pacis

View from my room last year.

David Fojt and Fabrice David enjoying the sunshine.

• Alan Smith

Changed the title of the thread from “IWAHLM-14 - Conference and Presentations.” to “IWAHLM Conferences and Presentations, and 2022 update.”.
  • The three years from 2019 were the worst of my life. In March 2021, my wife died, my cat died, the company was unjustly hijacked (in accussing), and in 2018, the company was hit by an earthquake and suffered great damage. I also thought about stopping the CF research as it is. But in the midst of misery, I have to say a lot about it. It seemed to be mentally useless just to deal with it. During that time, it was CF research that saved me. Fortunately, at the end of 2021, I got unexpected test results. Also this year, I was able to overcome four more walls. As a result of more than 30 years of trial and error, I was finally able to control the excess heat, so I think we were able to determine the conditions. I hope to be able to present at the conference.

• Mizuno San,

i understand your thoughts, i have a retired friend who has a lot of concerns with the health of his wife too. Most members of the LENR community are very old and are or have already been confronted with what you have experienced. I can understand that losing someone who has shared your miseries and successes for decades is like having your arm ripped off... The loss of your cat may seem "anecdotal" but how many humans know how much good are animals for ourselves.You should see how the French researcher Jean Luc Paillet talks about his cat... Nevertheless, you had the strength to understand that remaining sticked to your work allowed you not to get lost your head. Finally and probably from the "sky", positive waves seem to have radiated on your laboratory and your work this year.

Beyond all this, I thank you above all Mizuno San, for your sobriety.. When so many in the Lenr community have done nothing but talk for 30 years..

The three years from 2019 were the worst of my life. In March 2021, my wife died, my cat died, the company was unjustly hijacked (in accussing), and in 2018, the company was hit by an earthquake and suffered great damage. I also thought about stopping the CF research as it is. But in the midst of misery, I have to say a lot about it. It seemed to be mentally useless just to deal with it. During that time, it was CF research that saved me. Fortunately, at the end of 2021, I got unexpected test results. Also this year, I was able to overcome four more walls. As a result of more than 30 years of trial and error, I was finally able to control the excess heat, so I think we were able to determine the conditions. I hope to be able to present at the conference.

• Peter reminds me that Early Bird booking for IWAHLM 15 finishes this month. Don't forget to book for a usually relaxed conference in a beautiful part of Italy.

"I am pleased to announce the 15th Workshop on Anomalies in Hydrogen Loaded Metals will be held again in Assisi, Italy at the same Hotel as ICCF22, Domus Pacis. This will be a face to face meeting over 4 days (4 nights). We have negotiated advantageous conditions as usual. See http://www.iscmns.org/work15 for details.

Don't let Covid uncertainties deter you from registering as you can cancel for any reason giving 5 weeks notice and receive a full refund. On the other hand delay could mean we cannot accommodate you as space is limited, and you may miss out on the early bird discount./2

• This friendly place has become over the years, a real institution :)

Peter reminds me that Early Bird booking for IWAHLM 15 finishes this month. Don't forget to book for a usually relaxed conference in a beautiful part of Italy.

"I am pleased to announce the 15th Workshop on Anomalies in Hydrogen Loaded Metals will be held again in Assisi, Italy at the same Hotel as ICCF22, Domus Pacis. This will be a face to face meeting over 4 days (4 nights). We have negotiated advantageous conditions as usual. See http://www.iscmns.org/work15 for details.

Don't let Covid uncertainties deter you from registering as you can cancel for any reason giving 5 weeks notice and receive a full refund. On the other hand delay could mean we cannot accommodate you as space is limited, and you may miss out on the early bird discount./2

• Time this thread came back to the top. The September Assisi meeting is a much more relaxed gathering than ICCF, in general a smaller and more conversational gathering. As Cydonia said:-

This friendly place has become over the years, a real institution :)

And so it has -as well as being a bargain in terms of cost. I will be there (under my own steam) and in a small way have become a sponsor.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.