IWAHLM Conference September 25th 2022

• Official Post

Message from Francesco CELANI

Following very recent discussion with Bill Collis and Claudio Pace, I am very happy to inform you that the Workshop IWAHLM series (now 14), will be held at Assisi-Italy.

The date is 28 August-1 September 2021.

The location is the usual "Hotel Domus Pacis", *** category, close to the train station.

It is the same location of the "unforgettable" ICCF22, held on September 2019.

The cost is, as usual, quite low (500 Euro for full board, 250 for second person sharing the same room).

* About submitting Title and Abstract, because the International extraordinary situations due to Covid-19, the dead line was postponed to 30 July.

Moreover, under very special situations, the submission could be delayed up to 14 August.

Attendance in person or remote participation by Web is possible, but for several reasons, we like participation in person.

The link to the Workshop is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg6YWSLiVX0

* Please, replay to the Organiser, i.e. Bill and Claudio, ASAP.
    Their emails are:
    [email protected]
    paceclaudio@gmail.com

• To me, i'm ready to share a room for 250 euros, no more, with another person, to not lose the link with the field.

Now, about abstract or other things i'm only able to write things disagree for most of Lenr thinking.

This is why it will better to stay at home focused on own experiments/ ways of thinking.

However i wish to all members a friendly event.

• Alan Smith I'm thinking you will enjoy reading this. I came across it while organising my old bookmarks. An expose about Julian Schwinger, one of my favorite old cold fusioneers. His works on cold fusion and phonons hold relevance today.

"Schwinging the Pendulum"

Posted by Foolish Physicist March 21, 2016

Schwinging the Pendulum
    Masses on springs get a lot of use in physics; you see them early in that first year of introductory classical mechanics with Hooke’s law and they come back…
    poetryinphysics.wordpress.com

"A formal truth about education in general is that you don’t keep what you make no effort to keep, which means that if you don’t actively practice, things you care about can disappear out of your life forever… particularly in a subject as hard as physics. I think we live in a world where it seems like everybody wants to believe they have a high level understanding of everything without having actually invested sufficient effort to attain even a basic level understanding of anything."

• RobertBryant Schwinging with the ballerina of light, self organising plasma all awhirl.

My kinda girl...

https://coldfusionnow.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Title-Debutante-1.jpg

LENR: The Debutante at the Ball

LENR transmutation – COLD FUSION NOW!

"LENR Energy Science and Engineering is finding herself best able to thrive as a multi-disciplinary field. LENR is the debutante at the ball. With some really great features: Clean inexpensive energy. Both LENR Electrical and LENR Thermal are embodiments of her grace."

• From Jacques Ruer Letter announcing IWAHLM- 14.

Lettre N°26.pdf

Google translation...

ISCMNS regularly organizes symposia on cold fusion, including a series called

International Workshop on Anomalies in Hydrogen Loaded Metals.

The next edition N ° 14 will be held in Assisi from Sunday August 29 to Wednesday 1

September. To see :

International Workshop on Anomalies

The conference abstracts booklet is now available:

https://iscmns.org/work14/Abstracts.pdf

Our Italian friends Bill Collis and Claudio Pace have always known how to organize meetings in a friendly atmosphere during which it is pleasant to meet our colleagues from around the world whole and discuss with them.

This conference will mark for our community the first international meeting organized

in physical presence since the outbreak of the pandemic. Hope the situation

health is not going to worsen by the end of the month. For now to travel to Italy on

Italian authorities ask to complete the "Locator Form" available at:

EU Digital Passenger Locator Form (dPLF)

Some of us have planned to go to Assisi where we will have the pleasure of us

to regain. If you want to register there is still time to do so.

Yours truly,

Jacques R

• Dear Colleagues,

just now Bill Collis, co-Organiser of IWAHLM14, published the first series of Abstracts (21) up to now arrived and revised.

The link is:

http://www.iscmns.org/work14/Abstracts.pdf

Please note, because complex Covid-19 situations, the time limit to send Abstracts, was DELAYED up to August 14, 2021.

The Workshop will be held but with lower numbers of people expected to can attend in person (30-40), again because Covid 19 limitations.

NB. Send all the documents to:

Bill Collis ([email protected])

and/or

Claudio Pace ([email protected])

Francesco Celani.

• Travel restrictions -entry into Italy.

C – Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark (including the Faroe Islands and
    Greenland), Estonia, Finland, France (including Guadeloupe, Martinique, Guyana, Reunion,
    Mayotte and excluding other overseas territories outside the European mainland), Germany, Greece,
    Ireland, Israel, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands (excluding other overseas
    territories outside the European mainland), Poland, Portugal (including the Azores and Madeira),
    Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (including the territories in Africa), Sweden,
    Hungary, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Andorra, Monaco: persons travelling to
    Italy after having transited through or stayed in any of these Countries in the prior 14 days shall be
    required to compile the digital passenger locator form (PLF) and present the EU Digital Covid
    Certificate (Green Pass) providing proof that the person has either been fully vaccinated against
    SARS-CoV-2 in the previous fourteen days, has recovered from Covid-19 and is no longer subject to
    required isolation or received a negative rapid antigen or molecular swab test result taken with the
    last 48 hours before entering Italy. Failure to do so shall require a period of self-isolation under
    medical supervision for a period of 5 days, after which it shall be necessary to take a (molecular or
    antigen) swab test.

• The SAM-team is planning to sent in a video. We cannot travel due to these restrictions and hope that the next conference will be more easy to attend. We have thought about this and talked about this and with great regret have to let this conference slip by..

I do hope that those that will be able to be there will have a great time again!

Perhaps until next year

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.