IWAHLM Conference September 25th 2022

• 15th Workshop Program updated Sep 20 2022

09.30 Monday 26 September 09:30 W. Collis Opening Address

10:00. Lipoglavsek Electron Screening in Palladium p4 LipoglavsekMelectron.ppt

10:30 .L. PailletPhysics beyond the Standard Model for LENR theory- A survey of String Theory p5 PailletJphysicsbeyon.ppt

11:30 G. Egely The physics behind the LENR effects p6 EgelyGthephysicsbehi.ppt

12:00 D. Scaramozzino Fission reactions in medium-weight elements according to Cook's lattice model: Applications in Geo- and Electro-chemistry p12 ScaramozzinDfissionr.ppt

12:30 P. Hatt Relationship between Higgs Boson and Neutron/Proton masses. Application to the Binding Energy p13 HattPrelationshipbet.ppt

14:30 W. Collis Another critical look at CMNS Models p8 pptx

15:00 S Bartalucci The predictive power of the Correlated-Coherent States model in LENR research: experimental results from p-Li reactions at low energy p28 BartalucciSthepredic.ppt

15:30 F. Gordon A Lattice Energy Converter (LEC) Contact Potential Difference (CPD) battery

16:30 A. Smith Lattice Energy Converter Materials Testing p7 SmithAlatticeenergyc.ppt

17:00 A. Goldwater Analysis of Frank Gordon’s LEC Device p31 pptx

17:30 U. Mastromatteo Excess heat from Nickel and Copper based powder samples with the addition of suitable low work function materials and dispersants, heated up to 700 degrees centigrade in a hydrogen atmosphere p9 MastromatteUexcesshe.ppt

Tuesday 27 September

09:00 A. Carpinteri Calorimetric measurements and heat generation in electrolytic experiments. Correlations with electrode microcracking, chemical changes, and particle emissions p10 CarpinteriAcalorimet.ppt

09:30 F. Montagnoli Neutron fracto-emissions for seismic forecasting and early-diagnosis of cyclic loading fatigue in metallic materials p11 MontagnoliFneutronfr.ppt

10:00 Y.Iwamura Anomalous Heat Burst Triggered by Input Power Perturbations observed in Ni-based Nanostructured Thin Films filled with Hydrogen p15 IwamuraYanomaloushea.ppt

10:30 R. Dubey Internal e- e+ pair creations in the DD reaction for cold fusion experiments p17 DubeyRinternaleepair.ppt

11:30 K. Czerski Interplay between electron screening effect and threshold resonance in the DD cold fusion p18 CzerskiKinterplaybet.ppt

12:00 N. Targosz-Sleczka Overview of enhanced fusion reactions in accelerator-driven studies p19 SleczkaNoverviewofen.ppt

12:30 F. Celani Further results using SIMPLE procedures to activate modified Constantan wires for AHE production p20 CelaniFfurtherresult.ppt

14:30 E. Marano Poor man’s (but solid and affordable) DAQ and calorimeter for LENR experiments p21 MaranoEpoormansbutso.ppt

15:00. Szumski Calibration of an Electrode Energy Partition Model Using George Miley’s Published Data p22 SzumskiDcalibrationo.ppt

15:30 J. Ruer A technological foresight for the future deployment of different types of HME energy sources p25 RuerJatechnologicalf.ppt

16:30 D. Alexandrov Entering the hot stage of cold nuclear fusion p23 AlexandrovDenteringt.ppt

17:00 D. Alexandrov Continued

17:30 W. Collis ISCMNS General Meeting p29 pptx

Wednesday 29 September

09:00 L. Bowen A Conventional Explanation for a Pd-d LENR with Considerations of the NAE and Secondary Reactions p24 BowenLaconventionale.ppt

09:30 L. Gamberale Experimental evidence of neutron production in condensed matter p32 GamberaleLexperiment.ppt

10:00 M. Valat Results of XPS and PAS measurements on Zirconium samples implanted at eLBRUS p16 ValatMresultsofxpsan.ppt

10:30 J. Ruer A Classification of the different types of HME Heat Sources p26 RuerJaclassification.ppt

11:30 B Greenyer ULTR - A simple quick and repeatable demonstration of the LENR process p30 GreenyerBultrasimple.ppt

12:00 T. Grimshaw LENR Research Documentation: What Have We Learned So Far? p14 GrimshawTlenrresearc.ppt

12:30 W. Collis Closing Discussion pptx

14:30 Group Photo

15:00 Excursion 19:30 Banquet

Thursday, go home.

• Arrived at the conference hotel a couple of hours ago, and had a pleasant lunch with Bill Collis. Nice room, lovely view.

We are the first to arrive. Italy unusually grey and wet, but we need the rain. Clean HME meeting tomorrow, to which i a invited (I think) and ISCMNS executive committee after registration tomorrow. That meeting may be delayed till Monday evening because of a general election in Italy Monday.

More news as I have it, but Monday looks a bit hectic, as the afternoon is all about the LEC and I will probably end up presenting my own paper and doing some proxy stuff on behalf of Frank and Harper as well as our own magicsound. Tap-dancing again!

• For those interested, the Conference is being live streamed and recorded in the Assisi Nel Vento YouTube Channel, and we have now available the interview that Alan Smith has conducted with George Egely:

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• The current livestream can be found here:

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I certainly Hope to see LENR helping humans to blossom, and I'm here to help it happen.

• Just watched the presentation of Andras Kovac, the idea of the nuclear electron is a classic among

Italian researchers. It caused a lot of discussion during the questions session.

• It caused a lot of discussion during the questions session.

Not to say arguments, which continued after the presentation. Andras did a good job, I thought and while the criticism that his theory totally ignored a lot of the Standard model (and invented a new particle too) was possibly sound, I think it was a little unfair to beat him up so publicly.

My turn to get beaten up tomorrow.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• My presentation on the LEC - long, because I ended up on the platform through the following two presentations by Frank Gordon and magicsound to answer questions.

External Content www.youtube.com

• My presentation on the LEC - long, because I ended up on the platform through the following two presentations by Frank Gordon and magicsound to answer questions.

External Content www.youtube.com

I missed the livestream, bummer. I hope they upload it soon.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.