Searching for thermal excess by Scienza Laterale

• I am convinced that if a way to get the energy inside the matter exist, sooner or later it will be discovered.

With this idea I started some experiments. Without many pretensions and animated by the curiosity to see with my eyes what happened under certain conditions, I equipped to establish what I was able to do and how far I could go. Over time experiments have gradually become more complex and complete. In those currently in progress there is continuous monitoring of the input and output power during the test. Their integral over time provides the exchanged energies. To simplify measurements of the input and output power, I decided to provide the first with a DC power supply and the second by gathering the heat generated with a water flow. In this way, the electrical power input is given by the product of the voltage by the current intensity while the thermal power gathered is given by the product of the flow rate by the temperature variation for the specific heat at constant pressure of the water.

Day by day I'm posting in my blog Scienza Laterale the results obtained explaining what I am doing as much as possible. Please don’t care if I intentionally avoid writing useful information for an independent replica.

It is not my intention to feed illusions: thermal excess is still a far goal.

At the moment the maximum COP obtained was 0.8 which is a loss-making result. In practice, only 80J of thermal energy are recovered for every 100J of electrical energy introduced. The 20J deficit is due to heat dissipation in parts of the setup that do not contribute to the heating of the water circulating in the exchanger and to losses on the exchanger itself as it does not have thermal insulation.

Those who have carried out similar experiments are well aware of the difficulty in recovering all the heat to arrive at the unit COP. A COP of 0.8 is however a reasonable starting point because it is high enough to allow the detection of even modest anomalies.

Sorry for my poor English, I hope you will forgive me. :)

Giovanni

• Thanks Alan.

From July 11th 2021 to August 10th 2021 a series of measurements in hydrogen atmosphere were carried out at various powers. On August 12th 2021 control tests has started in which hydrogen was replaced by air. Comparing the measurements with the same supply voltage, a small difference is detected on the final energy cop. The final COP relating to measurements with hydrogen exceeds that of measurements in air. Exceptions are due to much lower water flow.

Giovanni

• In July-October 2021 an experimentation was carried out to characterize the thermal response of a material subjected to stimulation in hydrogen atmosphere and in air. The measured differences in the response are very small, in some cases the difference is in favor of hydrogen in others in favor of air.

GRAPH: Final energy COP versus Voltage

GRAPH: Final energy COP versus Input power

For those interested in reading more, here are the links to the report:

https://scienzalaterale.blogsp…of-july-october-2021.html (English version)

https://scienzalaterale.blogsp…-luglio-ottobre-2021.html (versione in italiano)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.